Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Moore is toast

While it seems so unlikely that he could have gotten away with these things all these years, similar things have happened.

A former AG pastor of mine raped 3 women in his office, was running an ecstasy (drug ring)business, tied up a man and pistol whipped him, and was finally caught on film at a strip joint. All while pastoring a 1500 member AG church. The women tried to keep it within the church and complained to the District Board. Their complaints were ignored. This pastor finally was defrocked and spent 7 years in prison.

With Moore, it seems he got a grip earlier on and changed his ways. Perhaps God even did a work. But it seems now to be coming back to haunt him, if the allegations are true. And it is political and not for justice's sake, which is also sad. The Dems could not care less about these women, nor do the RINO's.

I think he will step aside now, but I will always admire the way he defied the Feds when his State's rights were being violated.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Re: Moore is toast

Hard to defend with the information given at the press conference today. I do have a difficult time taking anything Gloria Allred claims as factual though. She's a partisan for hire. She defended Bill Clinton during the accusations against him.

Moore should indeed drop from the race as he may have some legal actions taken against him relating to these revelations. Hard to believe it was kept hidden for so long.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Interesting thoughts re: both accusations against Moore:

"""The mother of the initial accuser says that a reporter sought out the woman and talked her into going public.

The mother also says that the woman didn't have a phone in her room. Therefore it was not possible for Moore to have called her.

The first accuser has a wild personal history, full of substance abuse, divorces, accusations against other public figures, and promiscuity."""

"""NOW we have Gloria Allred bringing forward a NEW accuser who claims attempted rape.

That she forgot.

The new accuser was 16 at the time of the alleged incident. Although she forgot the attempted rape, now she remembers it in perfect detail.

The accuser was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up. Moore offered her a ride, so the accuser went with him...leaving her boyfriend to arrive and not find her there.

The accuser says she knew Moore well--but even today she calls him the District Attorney.

In reality, he was a prosecutor.

I don't believe this woman.

If YOU believe this woman, that's perfectly legitimate. We simply have to choose who to believe.

If I were in Alabama, I'd vote for the person who best represents my views.

This stinks of an organized hit job.

Note how the allegations have escalated, and now admitted Democrat operative Gloria Allred is involved.

When Allred is in charge, the accuser always wipes away tears with wadded tissues, and Gloria leans in to offer support.

"Courage, Sister-woman! Courage!"

"Because cell phones didn’t exist back then, she said that she intended on calling her boyfriend to let him know she got a ride once she got home."

She said she didn't want to wait outside in the cold.

That means the restaurant was closed.

So how would she call her boyfriend? He wouldn't be home, and she couldn't call the restaurant, because it was closed.

"Nelson said she was accustomed to men flirting with her because she was 'well developed and competed in beauty pageants.'"

But when MOORE did it, for some reason it made her cry.

“'I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and he locked it so I could not get out,' she described."

All car doors open when you pull on the handle.

"Nelson said at the press conference that she’s been married to John Nelson for the last 13 years. She said they’re both Donald Trump supporters and voted for him during the 2016 presidential election."

In reality, the accuser's voter profile is "inactive," according to Alabama.

If she voted, she would've been asked to update her information.

She didn't respond.

My guess is that this is all fake.

If you support Moore, I see nothing that indicates he did the things he's accused of doing.

Of course THAT DOESN'T MEAN that he didn't do these things.

What I'm saying is that TO ME, the evidence doesn't hold up.

Therefore I see no reason YET why Moore supporters should change their minds."""

From the Twitter account of @ThomasWictor

Last edited by n david; 11-13-2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

There are reports coming in that the yearbook signature is fake. This fight is not over.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:43 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
“'I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and he locked it so I could not get out,' she described."

All car doors open when you pull on the handle.
Not to nitpick, but my '93 pickup doesn't unlock the doors when you pull the handle. I have to reach back and unlock it first.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Not to nitpick, but my '93 pickup doesn't unlock the doors when you pull the handle. I have to reach back and unlock it first.

Ha ha. I was thinking about researching that very thing but never got around to it.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/sta...48132465917952

"""Here's Willie's Good Eatin'.

The accuser says Moore drove her behind the building. She said she thought he was heading for the street behind the restaurant. As you can see, no street.

She also said there was a parking area behind the restaurant.

Again, doesn't exist."""

Old 11-14-2017, 09:01 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/sta...48132465917952

"""Here's Willie's Good Eatin'.

The accuser says Moore drove her behind the building. She said she thought he was heading for the street behind the restaurant. As you can see, no street.

She also said there was a parking area behind the restaurant.

Again, doesn't exist."""
Not saying he's right or wrong, but that picture is from present day. It doesn't account for (what, 40?) years of change. Who knows what it looked like back then.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:09 AM
Registered Member

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...Cu46SY.twitter
Old 11-15-2017, 07:51 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
The article voiced my opinion on this issue with Judge Moore. My husband is five years older than me, and I know a lot of women who have married and would prefer older men.

When the news broke, this is what stuck out for me concerning Moore:

Quote:
Furthermore, according to these three women, Moore never went beyond kissing and hugging. Which are the only acts a Christian man is permitted to engage in with a woman not his wife. According to these three women, Moore consistently acted as the Christian he claims to have been, and claims to be now.

The fourth human female told the Post reporters a completely different story. She claims that not only did Moore date her when she was a girl of fourteen, but that he also undressed her, and exposed himself. Notice the differences between this single claim and the other three reports: In a single case, Moore, a trained lawyer, dated jailbait. In this single case, Moore behaved in a dishonorable manner to a girl, not a woman. In this single case, we have reasons, given in the Post article, to doubt the claim: the accuser has been married three times, and has been in bankruptcy twice.
However, I would like for him to address the Year Book signing after saying he didn't know her or the restaurant.

Steve Deace is reporting, as of yesterday, that his information is that - "Hell would freeze over" before Moore would walk.

If he is innocent, I want him to fight this. I think of Tom DeLay who lost his livelihood and career over lies. Eight years later he was exonerated. This should not be allowed in politics, and there should be retribution paid for those who perpetuated those lies.

Last edited by Pressing-On; 11-15-2017 at 08:13 AM.