Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 09-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Invisible Thad

Irvin Baxter Shocker!!! Building TV Studio???????

DID you hear that Reverand Irwin Baxter is building a huge t.v. studio in Dallas???? AND He was soliciting for money on his radio program for it !!!!!!

He was asking for money and needed $30,000 for carpet.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Steadfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
DID you hear that Reverand Irwin Baxter is building a huge t.v. studio in Dallas???? AND He was soliciting for money on his radio program for it !!!!!!

He was asking for money and needed $30,000 for carpet.
I remember him preaching so hard against television at our Church that it would curl your hair.

This is a sad thing to me.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
I remember him preaching so hard against television at our Church that it would curl your hair.

This is a sad thing to me.

now explain to me why it's sad ??? I'm going to post another News flash that may shed light on why he's doing this - get ready !
Old 09-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Invisible Thad

* * XTRA * * XTRA * * XTRA * *

DID YOU HEAR THE REVERAND IRWIN BAXTER ALSO SAID THAT 2 Billion souls will Perish within 12 months ????????????????????????????????????

now, that is the report I recieved from the person that Heard the Program. This may explain his urgency in ministry - perhaps ???
Old 09-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Registered Member

I dunno nuthin.... I do know they have BOUGHT a new building.... thats all I know... they is movin in sometime next month I believe...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
I dunno nuthin.... I do know they have BOUGHT a new building.... thats all I know... they is movin in sometime next month I believe...

who is " THEY" ??

listen to his broadcast and tell us what you hear.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:38 PM
redeemedcynic84

Quote:
* * XTRA * * XTRA * * XTRA * *

DID YOU HEAR THE REVERAND IRWIN BAXTER ALSO SAID THAT 2 Billion souls will Perish within 12 months ????????????????????????????????????

now, that is the report I recieved from the person that Heard the Program. This may explain his urgency in ministry - perhaps ???
does he man that 2 billion people are gonna die in one moment over the next 12 months... or that the rate of death on earth = 2 billion deaths/year???
Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeemedcynic84 View Post
does he man that 2 billion people are gonna die in one moment over the next 12 months... or that the rate of death on earth = 2 billion deaths/year???

now that i'm not sure of. I don't know if he meant over that period of time or all at once.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:42 PM
redeemedcynic84

Quote:
now that i'm not sure of. I don't know if he meant over that period of time or all at once.
I'm pretty sure the rate of death on earth isn't quite that high... (there are, afterall only 7.5 billion on earth)

and if he's saying that the tribulation and such is gonna start in the next 12 months... well... he needs to learn from the people who have been saying that at various points over the last 250 years and realize all that kind of thing does is make people laugh at you...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeemedcynic84 View Post
I'm pretty sure the rate of death on earth isn't quite that high... (there are, afterall only 7.5 billion on earth)

and if he's saying that the tribulation and such is gonna start in the next 12 months... well... he needs to learn from the people who have been saying that at various points over the last 250 years and realize all that kind of thing does is make people laugh at you...

has he given Prophecies before ???

I know he was interviewed on Daystar TV a while back - anyone know how that went ???