Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 11-18-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

Re: The Bible is the word of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
You skipped over this?

Can't you see how it is? You just refuse all the explanations that have given, and prance around continuing to ask the question, because it hasn't been answered in the way you like. That's all.
those are not explanations, however, they are evasions, that refuse to deal with my question, once again, which you obviously cannot Scripturally deal with and still maintain your pretense. And the wiggle is evident right here, being as how you want to evidence prancing around, apostate-style;

Quote:
In the beginning was the Word, the word was with God, and the Word was God. The Word was Jesus. And the words of Jesus are recorded in the Bible, the book of books.
wherein we witness the apostasy of converting Word--which is Pneuma, Breath, herenow, that comes to anyone so inclined, hearing-wise, and not, as you imagine, reserved for Special, Apostatic Snowflakes--into written words, so that Nests into Mansions, and Pneuma into Rapture, etc, are lended imprimatur, from your father, the devil, of course. and btw, you lying w h o r e, Christ is the Word, not past tense, iow, as your father, satan, desires. oops.

Quote:
And so yes, I am just a believer, who believes that the Words of Jesus are words written by holy men of old, compiled over 6000 years, which agree in principle and pattern, and have stood the test of time in one place, the book of Books, otherwise known as the Bible.
no, you are just a scheming liar, and have a nice smile, and appear as an angel of light, of course, until you are confronted with Truth, which you cannot define, and cannot confront, and cannot stand, and will not abide, becasue you truly, in all your dead, Nehushtan worship, and your making the Book into your god, have nothing else to say, and should have been 86ed long ago, along with your dead friend.

now what, slut.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-18-2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Do you know what I mean?
of course not, they have not the first clue, and have absolutely no desire to get the first clue, and satan is not, ever, going to flee by being asked nicely. satan needs a stronghold @ any place called "Apostolic Friends," and this is simply what we are witnessing.

wadr to all, and my apologies, as this is not my place, to have to be put in the position to have to do this, and shame, shame, shame, on those whose domain this is, imo.

these do not represent the OP that i learned under, full of wonderful, caring, humble people, who would never suggest that anyone they have never met might be "lost," as the whores who run rampant here delight in doing daily.

And who, of course, breeze through here briefly, until they get a load of the Apostasy rampant here, and then do the sensible thing, which is to never come back.

If you want a forum that represents the OP you know and love, i suggest you clean house, and when someone demonstrates such an obvious lack of Witnesses, and then still proceeds to act out like a spoiled little brat, you exercise your options a bit more conscientiously.

wadr. good evening to all.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-18-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:38 PM
On the road less traveled

I'll pray for you Shazeep.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I'll pray for you Shazeep.
Past his bedtime I think
Old 11-18-2016, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Past his bedtime I think
I don't think sleep is going to help the issues evident.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Do you know what I mean?
Come on. Someone says they're a believer and you think the person ought to be careful saying that because the devil also believes.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-18-2016, 07:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
those are not explanations, however, they are evasions, that refuse to deal with my question, once again, which you obviously cannot Scripturally deal with and still maintain your pretense. And the wiggle is evident right here, being as how you want to evidence prancing around, apostate-style;

wherein we witness the apostasy of converting Word--which is Pneuma, Breath, herenow, that comes to anyone so inclined, hearing-wise, and not, as you imagine, reserved for Special, Apostatic Snowflakes--into written words, so that Nests into Mansions, and Pneuma into Rapture, etc, are lended imprimatur, from your father, the devil, of course. and btw, you lying w h o r e, Christ is the Word, not past tense, iow, as your father, satan, desires. oops.

no, you are just a scheming liar, and have a nice smile, and appear as an angel of light, of course, until you are confronted with Truth, which you cannot define, and cannot confront, and cannot stand, and will not abide, becasue you truly, in all your dead, Nehushtan worship, and your making the Book into your god, have nothing else to say, and should have been 86ed long ago, along with your dead friend.

now what, slut.
Hello, Satan.

Bug off.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-18-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Hello, Satan.

Bug off.
He knows the rules of the forum. His intent is obvious.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:24 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Shaz is seemingly worse than usual. He must have forgot to take his meds.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Come on. Someone says they're a believer and you think the person ought to be careful saying that because the devil also believes.
Yes. They are selling themselves short. They are a believer. But so what. they are so much more than that. This is proven because the Devils are believers too.

One ought to be careful declaring themselves less than God declares them.

Are you only just a believer too?