Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 05-25-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamor View Post
Glad to hear she's coming home, BOOMM. Still praying for y'all.
She is AT home. she did look at the Forum for a few mins last night but gave up after a few mins.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:00 PM
MrsBOOMM

Well, it has been quite sobering to read this thread and to realize how many people have been praying for me. I think I have been toosick to really realize just how sick I have been, but Praise God, we have a miracle working God. I did not want to wait any longer to thank all of you for your wonderful encouragement to my Mr B and for your incredible desire to pray for people in need. I will post this and go rest again, so I will not be able to post replies for a while as rest is a must I guess for me. If you would continue to pray, I would appreciate your prayers concerning my blood loss in the hospital. They still do not know where I am losing it but I did lose 2 pints in one day. Your prayers have worked so well already why not see what else God will do! I love you all and cannot say enough how much I have valued your prayers.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

Good to see you are doing much better and continuing to pray that you are made whole.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:29 PM

Since being home, we have struggled with the diabetes. I am a great cook as I make a mean chicken salad sandwich! Not to be compared either are my sliced cheese and crackers snacks!

MrsB has had steadily rising blood sugar inspite of increasing the insulin given. (joy for me since I draw the needles 4 times a day now) Today we revisit the Dr and hopefully he will have insight into what was the reason for her blood loss/anemia and her overall still feeling rotten.

Keep us on your prayer lists still, please?
Old 05-31-2007, 09:03 AM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOutOfMyMind View Post
Since being home, we have struggled with the diabetes. I am a great cook as I make a mean chicken salad sandwich! Not to be compared either are my sliced cheese and crackers snacks!

MrsB has had steadily rising blood sugar inspite of increasing the insulin given. (joy for me since I draw the needles 4 times a day now) Today we revisit the Dr and hopefully he will have insight into what was the reason for her blood loss/anemia and her overall still feeling rotten.

Keep us on your prayer lists still, please?
As a non-insulin dependent (insulin resistant), adult onset diabetic I am certainly sympathetic to MrsB's condition.

I will continue to pray for her. The symptoms you describe were the ones I had that led them to diagnose my insulin resistant Type 2 diabetes.

In Jesus Name!
Old 05-31-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philjones View Post
As a non-insulin dependent (insulin resistant), adult onset diabetic I am certainly sympathetic to MrsB's condition.

I will continue to pray for her. The symptoms you describe were the ones I had that led them to diagnose my insulin resistant Type 2 diabetes.

In Jesus Name!
Her level dropped to 126 after tweaking meds... we are on the right path here now I think!

She is on two types of insulin and had control before surgery.

Thanks for the post, Bro Phil.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:10 AM
philjones

Quote:
Her level dropped to 126 after tweaking meds... we are on the right path here now I think!
That is GREAT news!

That is what has helped me.. I am on oral meds (metformin) and I am now taking 1000mg in the AM and 1000mg in the PM and I have been able to get and keep my levels in the 100 to 125 range.

God is able to finish the work he starts!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Honorary Admin

Lord Jesus, please help Sis. BOOM and touch her physically. May her blood sugar drop to manageble levels, in Jesus name!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:05 AM
Prayerful lives are powerful

Quote:

She is on two types of insulin and had control before surgery.

Thanks for the post, Bro Phil.
This is good to hear BOOM. We serve a great big God who can and will take care of us!