Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Re: WW3 before end of 2020?

Just months ago, libs and the establishment were worrying that Trump's strong rhetoric against Kim Jong Un would take us into nuclear war.

Same thing here, different players.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Just months ago, libs and the establishment were worrying that Trump's strong rhetoric against Kim Jong Un would take us into nuclear war.

Same thing here, different players.
Nope, not the same thing. This doesn't have much if anything to do with Trump and his "strong rhetoric". It has to do with money, SDRs, Brexit, the future of the EU, and the central banking establishment.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
A very blessed thing happened yesterday if you support Israel. I saw on the net this morning that yesterday when rockets were being fired Iran vs Israel: Netenyahu was IN MOSCOW!

He was invited by Putin to celebrate the victory over the Nazis. The article said Netenyahu spent 10 hours with Putin! All the while Israel was pounding Iranian bases. It seems to be showing Russia will NOT at this time help Iran.

Hoping, praying for the best for the Christians everywhere and for the state of Israel.
What it shows is that Putin, Trump, Nutty Yahoo and company are all in the same Big Club, that you, me, and "Christians everywhere" aren't a part of. It also shows that the whole Syria mess is contrived by all parties involved.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
A very blessed thing happened yesterday if you support Israel. I saw on the net this morning that yesterday when rockets were being fired Iran vs Israel: Netenyahu was IN MOSCOW!

He was invited by Putin to celebrate the victory over the Nazis. The article said Netenyahu spent 10 hours with Putin! All the while Israel was pounding Iranian bases. It seems to be showing Russia will NOT at this time help Iran.

Hoping, praying for the best for the Christians everywhere and for the state of Israel.
That is very interesting. I had not seen that anywhere. I was nervous about how Russia would respond to Israeli military activity in Syria since Russia has a lot of military presence there. This makes me feel better.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 05-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

Not worried, building for a long future for the church. Keep working for Jesus, everything is going to be ok.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

One of the greatest texts in the Bible is where Isaiah wrote : in the year that King Usiah died......7 words covered the most political event of that time. But Isaiah kept it in focus. He went to the real important part. He said. ... I saw the Lord, he was high and lifted up and his glory filled the temple.

Keep the right perspective and everything will be ok.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:28 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ View Post
One of the greatest texts in the Bible is where Isaiah wrote : in the year that King Usiah died......7 words covered the most political event of that time. But Isaiah kept it in focus. He went to the real important part. He said. ... I saw the Lord, he was high and lifted up and his glory filled the temple.

Keep the right perspective and everything will be ok.
Yeah, but he spent five chapters before that explaining Israel and Judah's current situation, the dire straits they were facing, the spiritual cause of their problems, and the role God's Divine Plan was playing in it all.

The idea that political and spiritual are separate categories, and that we should pretty much ignore the political in favour of the spiritual, is simply erroneous. The Bible is about the KINGDOM of God. Politics is entirely spiritual.

Old 05-11-2018, 05:53 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
  • I guess its a good thing I'm turning my lawn into a garden for food production
  • we have a well and generator, is there a way to make it manual for when we run out of petrol?
  • I have a fire pit I can cook on
  • there are woods behind us, I suppose we could dig an outhouse
  • just need a goat and some chickens
  • who am I kidding, I'm woefully unprepared for a major disaster
ok giving this more thought

I live on a river, across the river is a wild life preserve. We have hogs and turkeys and cranes that roam our neighborhood, along with deer and other edible animals.

so I don't need petrol because I have guns and ammo and the river provides water and fish.

The wild life preserve provides firewood and food.

Also, my dog is really a hunting dog, currently posing as a lap dog.

maybe I can trade meat and fish for ammo if I run out.

Last edited by Amanah; 05-11-2018 at 06:05 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Yeah, but he spent five chapters before that explaining Israel and Judah's current situation, the dire straits they were facing, the spiritual cause of their problems, and the role God's Divine Plan was playing in it all.

The idea that political and spiritual are separate categories, and that we should pretty much ignore the political in favour of the spiritual, is simply erroneous. The Bible is about the KINGDOM of God. Politics is entirely spiritual.
Lol, oh, ok. Have at it.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
  • I guess its a good thing I'm turning my lawn into a garden for food production
  • we have a well and generator, is there a way to make it manual for when we run out of petrol?
  • I have a fire pit I can cook on
  • there are woods behind us, I suppose we could dig an outhouse
  • just need a goat and some chickens
  • who am I kidding, I'm woefully unprepared for a major disaster
There are conversion systems for turning a well over to solar or wind power. There are also conversion systems for converting to manual pumps. There are also "bullet buckets" where you take a pvc pipe, place a one way valve on the bottom end, attach ropes to it and set up a pulley over the well casing, and you can lower the pipe into the well, it fills with water, and you can draw water out. Of course, you have to pull the existing pump out first, so this would be a last ditch effort. (I assume you have a submersible? If you have a surface pump it would be easier.)

A septic system can be made with a couple 55 gallon drums (think burn barrels that haven't been used as such yet) and some pvc pipe. You need pipe from the toilet running to the first barrel, a connecting pipe to the second, and then a field line from the second (with holes in the bottom side of the pipe, running about 100 ft if possible out away from the house and away from any water source or garden plot). The barrels and pipe of course have to be buried. And no, it wouldn't be "up to code" lol.

I have no idea what a single goat would be good for unless you like goat milk? yuck.

Instead of chickens, get ducks. The eggs are a bit bigger and better tasting, the ducks are usually better temperament wise, and roasted duck tastes better than chicken.

Squash is a super food, imo. Probably among the most bang for the buck when it comes to veggies in the garden. I hear sweet potatoes are high nutrient and easy to grow as well. Peas and beans are a pain. Again, just my opinion.

To survive disaster most people need to be networked with their neighbours. Everyone pull together and help each other out, etc.

Forget Mad Max, that's hollywood. Real collapse looks like Argentina, Venezuela, or Yugoslavia, Weimar Germany, or 1930s America.

Stock up on garlic and vitamin c unless you can get loads of penicillin.