Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 10-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

its a shame, all of it is.

it doesnt matter if your upc, indep. tv. none tv. all human it could happen to anyone if they give into the flesh and are not close to God like they should be.
money, power and women can mess you uppppp, if your not prayed up.
this applies to ALL.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:04 PM
The Eyes of the Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Thad, tell your friends that attend these churches that their pastors need to resign and start selling used cars or insurance.

They have made a mess of ministry.

These guys are the one Jesus warned about Wolves in sheeps clothing.
Better a rock be tied around their necks and they cast into the ocean than be in their shoes when they face God!
AMEN!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:09 PM
BANNED MYSELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Seriously Thad does that surprise you?!?!? Anymore I am not one bit shocked by anything that comes out of tbn... NOTHING! Its become an embarrasment to the christian world and yet there are those who still go around defending all of this as if it is ok... wake up... adultery, stealing, lying (in both manners of the word) they are all what seems to be the happening thing around there.... Its just sick! And people want Apostolics to broadcast on there ROFL!!! That will seriously be a sad day... When those who have a good clean name are counted as a part of that mess!

Old 10-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

This is very sad and painful. He has a beautiful wife and children.

I do feel for badly for everyone involved.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Urban Pastor

It is sad when any Christian falls and it is even sadder when a Man or Woman of God has led people and yields to the flesh and commits immorality.

This happens in every single movement and church. It is sad but yes - it happens in Apostolic Churches and Ultra - Conservative Churches just the same as it does in ministries that you see on TV. We should pray for these Pastors and leaders, Churches and members that God will minister to them and bring them to their senses and deliver them in Jesus Name!

We could all write books of people in the Apostolic Movement that fell and ruined their lives so don't be so hard on the high profile TV Preachers! You should thank GOD that the media did not get ahold of some of the main leaders that have messed up in horrible immorality in the UPC and the OP movement. I happens everywhere and in every movement. It is a very sad thing.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaBishop View Post
It is sad when any Christian falls and it is even sadder when a Man or Woman of God has led people and yields to the flesh and commits immorality.

This happens in every single movement and church. It is sad but yes - it happens in Apostolic Churches and Ultra - Conservative Churches just the same as it does in ministries that you see on TV. We should pray for these Pastors and leaders, Churches and members that God will minister to them and bring them to their senses and deliver them in Jesus Name!

We could all write books of people in the Apostolic Movement that fell and ruined their lives so don't be so hard on the high profile TV Preachers! You should thank GOD that the media did not get ahold of some of the main leaders that have messed up in horrible immorality in the UPC and the OP movement. I happens everywhere and in every movement. It is a very sad thing.
Flesh is flesh and no one is exempt. Only a dedicated life with much care and watching will keep the flesh down.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Urban Pastor

So Very True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
Flesh is flesh and no one is exempt. Only a dedicated life with much care and watching will keep the flesh down.
This is so true and more than anything - I want to make it and I want my family to be saved.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Darryl

I spent about 3 hours with Zachery a few months ago. He is a really nice guy. This is sad.