Old 09-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Marriage Rejuvenation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Evang Benincasa,

As I've asked before...

What do you want from me?

Do you demand that I agree with you and do as you say?
Do you want me to renounce the faith so that you can get some kind of strange satisfaction of running another person off?
Do you want me to write you a pretty little letter of apology because you can't take the kind of criticism you dish out?

What do you want?

And don't hide behind all the Jesus stuff like you have been. Because there's no way for you to gauge, measure, or quantify that. In fact, I've prayed about this very issue over this past week and felt that perhaps it would be best to get a legal marriage. I don't want to displease God. But you're not aware of those prayers. As I search my heart and consider the future, praying for God's mercy and help, you just keep beating your drum of accusations, insults, and condemnation. So, I know it has nothing to do with Jesus or repentance.

Or do you now demand that I report all my prayers to you, so that you can know when I'm praying about a change of direction so that you can cease your attacks?

And in the end, you're just a stranger on the internet to me. Talk about your megalomania and spiritual control issues.

At the end of the day, I think you just have mental problems and you're fixated on me. LOL
How sad, you again make it the OTHER, and you are the victim.

You are as sincere as nothing you have shown that for a while.

You just want to come here pull down your draws and post the most flipped out comments. Pull it back up and then watch what the Christians do.

You just don't get how this whole thing works. Most everyone has aliases, nicks. No one knows anyone. But anyone who reads, and reads a bit, must answer what gets posted. You post some junk, and you have entered threads where I was minding my own business, and you felt the need to learn as you go and argue for argument sake.

No obsession with you, so you can take a cold shower now.

Just a need to answer an individual who plays Mr Christain.

Did you know Modest Mama well before you went to council her on dreams?

Aquila, nothing but contradictions from you.

You are going to get a license?

I hope your girlfriend weighs the cost and considers what she has in store in the future.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
How sad, you again make it the OTHER, and you are the victim.
Bro. You need to stop watchin Fox News. I'm not the victim, I'm merely inquiring as to what you want. LOL

Quote:
You are as sincere as nothing you have shown that for a while.

You just want to come here pull down your draws and post the most flipped out comments. Pull it back up and then watch what the Christians do.
And none of your posts have ever been flipped out, over the top, exaggerated, just for fun, or to play devil's advocate?

Lighten up milkweed.

Quote:
You just don't get how this whole thing works. Most everyone has aliases, nicks. No one knows anyone. But anyone who reads, and reads a bit, must answer what gets posted. You post some junk, and you have entered threads where I was minding my own business, and you felt the need to learn as you go and argue for argument sake.
I don't mind your disagreement or your opinion. I also don't mind unsolicited advice. My issue is with the "personal insults" you pepper throughout what would be an otherwise descent response. You can't respond without insult. You just can't do it. LOL

Quote:
No obsession with you, so you can take a cold shower now.
Thank goodness, you leave me worried sometimes. lol

Quote:
Just a need to answer an individual who plays Mr Christain.
Tell me more, "Mr. Evangelist" (who obviously has too much free time). LOL

Yep, I'm just "Mr. Christian". I'm not a pastor, elder, evangelist, preacher, minister, usher, Sunday school teacher, choir member, etc. I'm just a believer. I don't have a title. I share my opinion. I get goofy. I can be snotty. I can be overly emotional. Frankly, I'm just being me. Being me, in the moment.

Ah... but you're an... "Evangelist". Don't you have some more productive "evangelist things" to do, other than police me? Besides, who appointed you to police me? LOL And, why? I'm a nobody. My posts don't even have to make sense. I have nothing to lose, and nothing to gain. I'm just discussing things. Sometimes stirring the pot. Sometimes not. You're the one who should worry about everything you've written. Because you've been rather personal, petty, and insulting... as it goes for evangelists. OMG, I can just imagine what someone might think about your denial and mockery of veterans with PTSD... especially if they are considering having you preach for them. Me, what I think doesn't amount to a hill of beans. I'm just a "Joe Christian" with an opinion.

You're actually called to a higher standard than I am.
James 3:1
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.
Quote:
Did you know Modest Mama well before you went to council her on dreams?
I didn't "council" her. I simply said,
Everything others have posted above is excellent advice and consideration. But I'm going to go way out on a limb here based on several points in your original post. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if you feel something in your gut about what I'm about to say, please heed your gut.
First, I admitted I'm out on a limb.
Second, I admitted the possibility of being wrong.
Thirdly, I left it entirely up to her to take or leave what I had to say.

Just one believer to another.

Quote:
Aquila, nothing but contradictions from you.
I know, I know. It's complicated. Hang in there, I'm confident that you'll get it. lol

Quote:
You are going to get a license?
She's still pretty libertarian on it. I'm starting to consider the value of the license. So, who knows. We might end up parting ways. We've had some pretty serious differences over it the past four nights.

Quote:
I hope your girlfriend weighs the cost and considers what she has in store in the future.
See, this is what I mean, man. You'd be giving some real nice advice and food for thought if you didn't do what you did above. This is why I know you don't care about me personally. You could have said that we both need to weigh the cost and considerations of marriage, especially seeing that kids are involved.

But nope. Not you. You have to use it to make another personal jab. Truly pathetic.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You can tell anyone whatever you like. You can tell people you are a Christain, or a married man. But truth is discovered by evidence. temper tantrum? You are doing a good job at it. You never let me down. Java Man naked eating toast.

Here it comes...wait for it!!!

Get off it, now you are conveniently a messenger of the government?

Dealing with you is like dealing is like watching a drunk trying to carefully run with your prized Ming Vase over someone's lawn. Aquila remember the post from the pastor Matt Trewhell? Evil empire no civil marriage, and now you are giving oaths to governments. You don't need to get soaked in prayer, you just need to soak your head.
You're really not good with subtle nuances. I didn't say that I agreed with everything Matt Trewhella had to say (why butcher a man's name? he isn't even here to defend his position). I said that I agree with him as far as marriage goes. It should be a private contract. The Constitution doesn't give the government authority over marriage. And originally, state constitutions didn't put states over managing marriage either.

Quote:
Confederates? DIXIE loving, not Confederate loving. Dixie my boy. You have treason in your heart when it comes to God. That is more important that you tooting your horn on how you were in the military. I can set my watch to you, and know you will refute everything you posted concerning civil marriage when you play Yankee Doodle Aquila our flag waving hero.
You can only think in blocks. Interesting.

Quote:
Where did Jesus teach that mr Biblical marriage? Where did Jesus teach His followers to pledge allegiance to the state and governement of men ...Pastor Matt Trewhell? Keep going Aquila your foot looks good in your big fat mouth.
The Constitution doesn't grant the federal government authority over marriage. In fact, originally state constitutions didn't either, because marriage was a natural right under common law. In supporting Trewellah, I'm affirming the original intent on the issue.

Quote:
Was, you get that Bozo, was, and now you are supposed to be in Christ. REMEMBER sign the family Bible and your married? Your enemy is sin and death. You are a person who manipulates anything and everything to slink around whatever is in your way. Blow that on your tin horn.
Naw, EB never goes personal. He's a rather kind and balanced evangelist. LOL

Quote:
Because the flag to THEM no longer means or represents rebellion or slavery. It represents the South. You just remind them of the carpet baggers who came down to the antebellum south to plunder it. But like usual you are an emotional wreck, who can't tolerate being shown he isn't the pious snowflake of God.
The problem is, due to the flag's history, not everyone sees that flag the way others did. Look, if I were offended at the meat you ate, wouldn't you stop eating meat around me? That was Paul's position, if I remember correctly. So, if any of our Christian brethren are offended by a Rebel Flag, shouldn't we decide that perhaps it isn't as important as our brothers or sisters?

Quote:
It is a historical fact that you had your rear end kicked by others. Who proved to you in the political forum that you have no clue concerning the South's involvement in the war.. Posters took you to school, but in typical Aquila/ Chris fashion he delusionally believes people live in continual amnesia. "It's a Historical fact!!!!" I'm right because I said it!!!" Aquila you are a raging little boy who refuses to submit to Christ and His leadership. Not a pastor, not a minister, not a home church where food and changing worship days from Sunday to Saturday is the main focus. But to follow Jesus Christ's leadership. You are the guy who prays and "feels" God doesn't listen? Drama words, all an emotional twister to draw the females and effeminate men to rub your shoulders and tell you its alright. You need Jesus, more than anything, but you would rather have Chris, and his problems to wear like a studded diadem, as you walk barefoot showing everyone your bleeding stigmata.
Nope, you're never over the top, exaggerating, or insulting, are you? LOL

It should be noted that I pointed out that the Confederate Constitution itself was set to preserve slavery in perpetuity. And at that, his arguments became clearly revisionist drivel.

Quote:
Yawn, buddy boy, you have so much bigger fish to fry, don't you Chris? A significant amount of disgust? Not for your own sins, but for others who you know nothing about.
I know, only an absolute idiot would offer extended commentary on the sins of a person he knows next to nothing about.

Quote:
Chris you already said that anyone flying the flag of Dixie should be hung for treason. This whole beating of your caved in chest means nothing. The hypocrite is you. But you try harder to make everyone believe the opposite than actually taking your own advise to fast, pray and read the word. You see, those things are what is needful, not you trying to prove that you are a legit Christian when you are a 100% Chowder head with a Bozo attitude any time someone is able to pull the obvious truth out of you.
And... what... you think I'm lying? You think I really support hanging people? I think you're projecting your own serious onto me, I clown around and exaggerate quite a bit.

Quote:
Honestly hope your girlfriend counts the cost of what she is doing.

She isn't married to you and she can get out while the getting is good.
As it stands right now, I don't know what tomorrow holds for us. As I've prayed about this and tried to talk to her, she's still no fan of the license.

Quote:
You are double minded you don't know whether to tie your shoes or change a tire. You know you have some deep crazy issues, do you really want to get someone else involved in that mayhem?

No, you probably look forward to getting someone involved in that mayhem.
You're right. It might be best to be single again. Sometimes things get rough and you find yourself at the end of your rope. Arguments, bills, kids, unexpected expenses (like the freaking van breaking down), trying to take care of an aging parent... stress. Sometimes I reflect and I think, the single life would be far preferable to all of this.

Last edited by Aquila; 09-22-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Closed Thread