Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-07-2020, 12:55 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Trump now down by 8 in Rasmussen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Rasmussen is a very reliable, unbiased poll.
The poll doesn't even have to be biased to be unreliable. That said, most polls are biased, either directly or indirectly. They can be biased directly by manipulating the questions or by focusing the demographics that they target, and they can be biased indirectly by simply omitting certain questions.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:20 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Seriously! Why do people still believe in them?
Old 10-07-2020, 11:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I can't recall the person's name, but on a clip of a podcast I heard, the person said that they talked to truckers who travel across the country and they verified that Trump lawn signs were 75/25 in Trump's favor. He said it will be a "lawn slide". LOL!
Based on what I've seen of yard signs Biden is right behind "Firewood For Sale".

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-07-2020, 11:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

How do you know any poll result isn't just purely made up? That's right, you DON'T.

Therefore, some poll is no more reliable than ME announcing "Mickey Mouse leads Biden by 8 points."

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Registered Member

VP Pence put on a clinic on debating tonight. Masterful performance. He may well have saved re-election for Trump.

Trump/Pence are the best POTUS/VP duo I can remember. Bad cop/Good cop. Trump is just a bare knuckle brawler while Pence is a ninja, quiet but deadly.

There’s a reason Kamala didn’t do well in the primary... she comes across as a condescending you know what. Every poll I saw after the debate had Pence in a landslide.

She’s the liberal Palin who will sink Biden. Terrible choice for VP. She’s too polarizing and even people in her own party don’t like her.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:51 AM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Based on what I've seen of yard signs Biden is right behind "Firewood For Sale".
Old 10-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
VP Pence put on a clinic on debating tonight. Masterful performance. He may well have saved re-election for Trump.

Trump/Pence are the best POTUS/VP duo I can remember. Bad cop/Good cop. Trump is just a bare knuckle brawler while Pence is a ninja, quiet but deadly.

There’s a reason Kamala didn’t do well in the primary... she comes across as a condescending you know what. Every poll I saw after the debate had Pence in a landslide.

She’s the liberal Palin who will sink Biden. Terrible choice for VP. She’s too polarizing and even people in her own party don’t like her.
Did you notice about 24 minutes into the debate that the Moderator cut off VP Pence saying, "That's a good segue into our third topic" only to have Harris shaking her head and say, "That's a great segue."

How would she know unless she had been fed the questions prior to the debate? The Moderator said that no one "in either campaign or the commission has been told in advance what topics I'll raise or what questions I will ask." Whatever.

Drudge has Pence winning last night - 72/28

And PredictIt has Biden winning the election - Latest Yes Price - 66/36
Old 10-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Did you notice about 24 minutes into the debate that the Moderator cut off VP Pence saying, "That's a good segue into our third topic" only to have Harris shaking her head and say, "That's a great segue."

How would she know unless she had been fed the questions prior to the debate? The Moderator said that no one "in either campaign or the commission has been told in advance what topics I'll raise or what questions I will ask." Whatever.

Drudge has Pence winning last night - 72/28

And PredictIt has Biden winning the election - Latest Yes Price - 66/36
Yes, I noticed that! I mentioned that to a friend. How could she know that was a "great" segue?

Also noticed how quick Kamala was to jump in with the "I'm speaking now." She was waiting for it and had rehearsed that line over and over.

It was hard listening and watching her. The constant faces. The lies about fracking, taxes and the green new deal. Another dodge to avoid answering the question about the Supreme Court.

There's no way the media would allow Trump to dodge this kind of question. The media would hound him about it. But it's mostly crickets with Biden/Kamala -- though a couple media hacks mentioned it last night. Problem is they mention it in passing but never hold Biden/Kamala or campaign aid's feet to the fire over it.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

It's well past time to replace the WHCA and the CPD. Both are entrenched with libs and are biased against the GOP/Conservatives.

The WHCA has been a problem throughout the Trump presidency. I've thought the Trump admin should just cancel press briefings and work to establish a new WH press corps.

Now this morning the CPD doesn't even attempt to hide its bias by unilaterally changing the format of the town hall to a virtual event. First, it violates FEC laws because it would give Biden significant advantage. Second, the majority of moderators chosen by the CPD have always been skewed liberal but this year they removed any doubt of bias.

Last night's moderator, Susan Page, is currently writing a biography for Nancy Pelosi in which Page claims that Pelosi is typically misunderstood by the public and applauds Pelosi's liberal positions.

The moderator for the Town Hall that was supposed to be next week was to have been Steve Scully. He's a former intern for Joe Biden. Not joking.

Unfortunately any attempt to go around the CPD would be resisted by the Biden campaign but the CPD should definitely be put under the microscope and be required to make changes to address and remove its bias against conservatives.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Today Nancy Pelosi stated that she will be having a presser tomorrow regarding the 25th Amendment.

Question: if Biden is winning like Dems, the media, and polls claim...why is Pelosi talking about the 25th Amendment just weeks from the election Biden will win?

Pelosi and the Dems are desperate and afraid. I hope the GOP takes the WH, keeps the Senate and takes back the House.