Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Trump 11 100.00%
Biden 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Trump or Biden will win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
They DID get it right. It happened. And even if no one got it right it was still a mighty fulfillment of Gods word. Thus far it has been the most literal fulfillment of Bible prophecy I know of.

That would be highly contested by many.

So you believe that things just happen naturally? God does not move behind the scenes to bring his will to pass? The Bible is full of events that disprove that.
There's a reason my comments which you quoted were not directed to you.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You took me out of context. I was referring to how one would HEAR ABOUT ministry taking place. Not how it should be understood.
By no means did I take you out of context. The Daily Cesspool, Hellevision, and You Tubes is where you get your cues for the Endtime. Current events trump truth everytime with Doomsdayers as yourself. So, deal with it, because Bubba everytime the modern state of Israel passes wind, you start speaking in other tongues. 1948? What a joke. Not one human being over there in Israel can meet the Biblical requirements needed to say they are the Israel of the Bible. 1948 is as scriptural as Joseph Smith finding the golden plates in the Mormon witch groves in Palmyra New York. Israel was thrown out of their land because of sin? That's Bible? Right? But they go back into the land in sin? Unrepentant, no temple rebuilding, can't produce a Levite, let alone a Zadokite.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
I think the RCC is last days Babylon in Rev 18.
Sean who cares.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:59 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Going back to the original topic, someone decided to take the first debate between Trump and Biden, and make it more understandable. I think they did a great job, personally.

Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
For 42 months they will minister judgment. The place where they will be killed is Jerusalem. The context does not limit them to never being anywhere else. We are not given to know the details of everywhere they might be. Only that at the end they are in Jerusalem.
They're only in Judea, they die and resurrect in Judea, the capital city of Jerusalem. It doesn't say that they go anywhere, because they don't. The context limits them to Jerusalem. No mention of Satan's Satellite, or are the two witnesses on TBN so all the world can see them?

Quote:
As to fire coming out of their mouths it probably refers to them speaking the word and judgment falling. It has happened in a literal way in the Bible.
Mike probably? You mean you have no way of knowing? It has happened literally, but that was out of heaven from God.

Yet, this fire is out of the mouth of prophets. Jeremiah 5:14 "Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them."

Much of the Revelation is taken from Jeremiah. But you don't know that, yet those who were living during the first century did. It was a part of their lives. They lived in a theocracy, where the leadership were priests. You were raised with tie dyed shirts, and the Grateful Dead.

Quote:
The prophet Elijah killed 100 Israeli soldiers just by speaking words from his mouth. Fire fell from Heaven and consumed them. Read 2 Kings 1:9-14
How long you been doing this buddy? FIRE OUT OF THE MOUTHS, NOT DOWN FROM HEAVEN. Want to go a few pages about beards?

Quote:
It is a light thing for the great and dreadful God of Heaven to destroy his enemies in like manner.
But you know what? Seems that God would rather allow individuals to remain blind because of their own righteousness.

Quote:
It means it was not yet time. The next generation will preach the message and maybe it will come in their time.
Mike, too bad you are clueless to earth's history. But actually the farther you get away from these bogus fulfillments like 1948 people go back to study. They see what was once taught as a fulfillment wasn't a fulfillment at all. but the teacher was mistaken. He may of never studied it out, or was dogmatically adhering to the mantra he had chanted for 30 years. Not willing to admit he was wrong, or just not willing to change. I have mechanics tell me they been doing it this way for 30 years. I tell them they been doing it wrong for 30 years. Listen Mike, I have fun with you with your Satan Rocket Ship, but you aren't the first one who I have heard that from. Meaning you haven't originated the idea. Somewhere on my bookshelves I have a paper back on the Bible and UFOs. Meaning for every nutty idea, unscriptural view, there is a fellowship just waiting for you. Yet, as those people die off the followers either get back to the Bible. Or they stay with the group as it gets smaller.

Quote:
So you dont believe there can be moves of Gods Spirit in any given time?
You know you didn't deal with anything in my quote that you are replying to above? I never alluded to the above, I never ever on this forum even came close to making anyone feel I believe that. Not to my knowledge anyway. But, worse than that you have given amens to posts I have made saying the exact opposite of your above accusation of me.

Quote:
Ok I get it.
Ah, no. Actually you never will. You will be stuck in front of a computer, with two dogs, and your wife in your trailer. Hunting down windmill dragons, believing you are an apostle driving the bus.

Quote:
Since Jesus came and resurrected the dead saints and took the living saints to be with him there would not need to be any future move of God.
I don't know what you are talking about. I have already repeatedly told you I don't believe there was a rapture of living people in 70 A.D. Frankly out of everyone I know who believes as I do, they also don't believe that. But, again you have been told multiple times.

Quote:
For those of us living NOW we could use a great move of God where Jesus would be MANIFEST in glorious power and the whole counsel of God would be revealed. New Covenant Churches such as at the beginning could spring forth!
Mike, what do you mean could use a great move of God? That's like I could use a good steak right now. Someone would say that because they don't currently have one. So, Mike, what are you currently doing to make all that happen?

Quote:
Then as usually happens many of those who partake of such moves fall away.

Quite simple and Biblical.
That isn't what Paul talking about. The verse isn't referring to a great move of God and then people losing interest. Do you believe that the Bible prophecy is cyclical? That it is fulfilled in every generation? That in every generation you have falling aways and restorations? I personally don't believe you believe that. Yet, Paul is actually talking about a definite indicator of time. The falling away is a falling away from what the originals had. Not people living 2,000 years and counting, who argue over everything from tithing to your favorite candy stick "to beard or not to beard." No, Paul is talking about a falling away from the original teachings of the Apostles. They didn't have to have a reformation. They didn't have to have a council of Nicea or Chalcedon. They didn't have to go running through Palmyra New York with a peep stone and top hat. They were the originals, they had it fresh in their own language. Concerning their own culture. The indicators was when the Judaizers and Gnostic Kabbalist Judean Christians started to infiltrate the church.

Quote:
For hundreds of years Bible scholars taught that Israel was done never to rise again.
As I think Esaias said, these were historicists, who were just reading the Bible. Furthermore, one went by the name King James I, he was asked through a letter, by one of the "few" who though Israel would be restored. The individual told King James I to help send the modern Jews back to the Middle East to rebuild the temple, and restore Israel. King James I thought it was laughable, because King James I knew there wasn't a Jew alive who could prove they were actual descendants of Bible Judeans. Mike, 1948 didn't convert Historicists into Dispensationalists. It just caused Historicists to write some really good material refuting the 1948 claim.

Quote:
A few here and there held Israel would be restored in the end time.
A few here and there followed a man name of Joe Smith into Missouri, and then to Utah with a guy name oi Brigham Young. Mike, throughout history, there is a few here and there.

Quote:
In 1948 the scholars were shown to have missed it. They could not figure out how it happened. Yet it did. It will be the same way with a temple.
Really? What were the names of these scholars back in 1948? Which scholars who understood Biblical lineage, and the culture of ancient Israel converted? 1948 Mike, we are in 2020 going into 2021.

Quote:
Apostles, Prophets and saints. Rev. 18:20 and 24.
I can read Mike, but I asked you who now!
Old 11-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Going back to the original topic, someone decided to take the first debate between Trump and Biden, and make it more understandable. I think they did a great job, personally.

Biden and Kamala gonna take every dolla?

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 11-03-2020 at 08:48 PM.