Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-30-2020, 10:57 PM
Registered Member

Brother Blume, and Why does He Look so Tiny?

Hey, I love Brother Blume. I have watched all his videos, from the ones with the Motel Curtains, the pulpit vids, and now this really cool library looking, big lamp stand, and little book on the table vid. Enjoy the Video!!!

Old 10-31-2020, 12:55 PM
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14

Re: Brother Blume, and Why does He Look so Tiny?

Super nice guy!
Old 10-31-2020, 01:02 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Super nice guy!
I agree! I don稚 know him personally, but he has always been that way on this forum. And he is certainly an excellent teacher. When he explains something, you totally understand the point. Great teacher!
Old 10-31-2020, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

Yes, Brother Blume is a good brother.

I知 glad you all are enjoying his videos. He does look a bit cramped behind that table, lamp, and little book.

I知 trying to talk another brother into doing the same thing.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

Old 11-01-2020, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

Old 11-01-2020, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Yes, Brother Blume is a good brother.

I知 glad you all are enjoying his videos. He does look a bit cramped behind that table, lamp, and little book.

I知 trying to talk another brother into doing the same thing.
"Doing the same thing" Do you mean looking "a bit cramped behind that table, lamp, and little book"? LOL
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 11-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Administrator

It was nice of EB to share the link to these videos. If any of you have church services, sermons, preachers, etc that are your favorites and you want other people to have a chance to enjoy not a bad idea to post links here at AFF.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 11-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
"Doing the same thing" Do you mean looking "a bit cramped behind that table, lamp, and little book"? LOL
You see! We have to get Brother Blume to sit in a fireside chat sort of chair. Looking nice and comfortable. I知 watching the video with some brothers and we all commented at the same time. He looks so uncomfortable. But, I thought the other brother could sit in next to his F 150 with his sawzall cutting a windshield wiper motor out of the truck. All the while teaching us some scripture. I know it will be all cool.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:06 PM
Master ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You see! We have to get Brother Blume to sit in a fireside chat sort of chair. Looking nice and comfortable. I知 watching the video with some brothers and we all commented at the same time. He looks so uncomfortable. But, I thought the other brother could sit in next to his F 150 with his sawzall cutting a windshield wiper motor out of the truck. All the while teaching us some scripture. I know it will be all cool.
I would subscribe to that kind of utube channel!

lol

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/