Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 10-12-2019, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Re: Facebook replaces church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
What area is that?
AZ - PHX - East Valley
Old 10-12-2019, 08:46 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
AZ - PHX - East Valley
Oh. He was banned from them there parts.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:56 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

So, right now seems as good a time as any to resurrect this thread.

Anyone else's church going to FB for services? If it weren't for my pastor also using Zoom, I wouldn't be involved in church at all until this is over. There's no way I'll use FB for ANY reason.

Worst part is, I only live 6 blocks away from the church, so all I have to do is walk a few minutes and join them in person. However, we've been told NOT to come for any reason, unless invited. What insane times we live in. I'll be so glad when things go back to normal.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:38 AM
Registered Member

We also don't use facebook, don't even want to go there.

I know that many or most have but I do believe that in the end of the plan is control. I don't like ceding control of my relationship with God over to anyone. I do believe that if you don't toe the party line soon then they will turn you off if you are on facebook, we already see them doing that on youtube to the ones that they don't like.

We had a home church meeting last night, had great worship and good altar time. Have a new convert who got really close to receiving the HG, he is just a little ways away.

God is a strength in this time of the storms.

Old 04-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
We also don't use facebook, don't even want to go there.

I know that many or most have but I do believe that in the end of the plan is control. I don't like ceding control of my relationship with God over to anyone. I do believe that if you don't toe the party line soon then they will turn you off if you are on facebook, we already see them doing that on youtube to the ones that they don't like.

We had a home church meeting last night, had great worship and good altar time. Have a new convert who got really close to receiving the HG, he is just a little ways away.

God is a strength in this time of the storms.

That's awesome!
Old 04-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post

Anyone else's church going to FB for services? If it weren't for my pastor also using Zoom, I wouldn't be involved in church at all until this is over. There's no way I'll use FB for ANY reason.

Worst part is, I only live 6 blocks away from the church, so all I have to do is walk a few minutes and join them in person. However, we've been told NOT to come for any reason, unless invited. What insane times we live in. I'll be so glad when things go back to normal.
They keep telling us things are never going back to the way it was, this IS the "new normal".

Amazing how lying politicians and tranny-loving Christ-hating governments tell Christians not to go to church... and most Christians obey. Sad.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-16-2020, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post

I use facebook and Youtube for live stream church.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 04-16-2020, 03:31 PM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
I use facebook and Youtube for live stream church.
Ichabod!!!
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 04-17-2020, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

Meanwhile, the federal gov't released guidelines to start easing the lockdown. The guidelines are to be implemented in three phases. Guess what, the very first phase of things to open contains already places of worship .
Old 04-18-2020, 01:03 AM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
Meanwhile, the federal gov't released guidelines to start easing the lockdown. The guidelines are to be implemented in three phases. Guess what, the very first phase of things to open contains already places of worship .