Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:34 AM
The LORD will fight for you

Please Pray for Big-Larry, Falla39 and Crakjak

I just found out that they lost their brother this weekend, so let's remember them and their family in prayer. These are all precious saints who have always been so thoughtful of others here on AFF during times like this and I know that they would appreciate the prayers of their friends here on AFF.

Isaiah 53:5: "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."(KJV)

"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." Dwight L. Moody
Old 09-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Christmas 2009

I will be praying!! Sis. Fallas just wrote such a comforting reply to Margie in her loss; we now need to hold Sis. F. up, as well as her brothers!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

Yes we are indeed praying! Our pastor told us of this happening yesterday morning in sunday school and I am sure they know but our whole church is praying for them. This was such a sudden loss and I know how hard it is. Our prayers are with them for sure.

Chosen, was falla out of state? For some reason I was thinking they were going out of town this past weekend.... I am gonna call her this afternoon but I was just wondering.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

Oh my, Larry, Falla and Crak-Jak. I am praying right now that God will surround you with his presence and hold you in his arms. I know the pain, friends. I know the pain.

But I also know the peace in feeling God's arms wrapped around you and knowing that HE feels the pain, too. God may be thrilled to usher one of His own into His presence. But He understands that those left behind here still feel that emptiness. And He is touched by our pain.

Don't we have an amazing God!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Sister Alvear

I am so sorry...and I will be praying and ask my friends here to be praying. I hurt for your loss my dear friends.
I am at a hotel and do not have much time on the computer but please be assured YOU all are in our prayers.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 09-10-2007, 08:05 AM
philjones

I am praying for you all, that The Lord would be your comfort in this time of loss.

In Jesus Name!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:20 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Praying for Sister Falla's clan.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Administrator

Praying for the family.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:53 AM
I believe the Gospel of Jesus

We appreciate all of your prayers, so much. Thank You, Big-larry
Old 09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
The LORD will fight for you

I just spoke to Sister Falla and she was doing fine. She always exemplifies what it means to be a true woman of faith. She spoke of how thankful she was to have spent time with her brother this last Labor Day and how good God was to her and her family.

She has her rough moments, but God truly has been her rock and the joy of the Lord has been her strength. What an inspirational woman!

She wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

chosen

Isaiah 53:5: "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."(KJV)

"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." Dwight L. Moody