Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:31 AM
COOPER's Avatar
COOPER COOPER is offline
Hello AFF!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amarillo, Tx.
Posts: 3,611
Presidential Candidates: Who is the most focused on Defense and the war on Terror?

Who is the most military minded?

In other words; Which candidates is more willing, ready to kick some Tali ban butt and protect our borders?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Walkbyfaith7
Guest


 
Posts: n/a
Is COOPER a warmonger?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Ferd's Avatar
Ferd Ferd is offline
I remain the Petulant Chevalier


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 17,521
Any of the republicans will be OK on the war. any of the dems are cowards.
__________________
If I do something stupid blame the Lortab!
My Countdown Counting down to: Days left till the end of the opressive Texas Summer!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Walkbyfaith7
Guest


 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Any of the republicans will be OK on the war. any of the dems are cowards.
I say everyone who is for the war in Iraq should be allowed to sign up for the military!

Old or young, lame or walking. Somehow those that want the war should all be responsible for the war.

Some right wing Christians are not aware of what mental health is and how the soldiers are coming back really messed up witd PTSD.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Ferd's Avatar
Ferd Ferd is offline
I remain the Petulant Chevalier


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 17,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
I say everyone who is for the war in Iraq should be allowed to sign up for the military!

Old or young, lame or walking. Somehow those that want the war should all be responsible for the war.

Some right wing Christians are not aware of what mental health is and how the soldiers are coming back really messed up witd PTSD.
Good for you. This is American and you can say what ever you want....


you dont even have to be right.








BTW, i served in Desert Storm. I know a thing or two about the subject.
__________________
If I do something stupid blame the Lortab!
My Countdown Counting down to: Days left till the end of the opressive Texas Summer!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Walkbyfaith7
Guest


 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Good for you. This is American and you can say what ever you want....

you dont even have to be right.

BTW, i served in Desert Storm. I know a thing or two about the subject.

Thanks for serving in Destert Storm. But you are mistaken when it comes to this topic.

These people are fighting because of their God, Allah. It is more than in Iraq, more than Iran, more than Pakistan, more than in Europe and now they are starting to increase in number in the USA. These people want all the Jews killed. These people want all the allies of the Jews killed. Prophecy says that all nations will come against who? Jersusalem and that mean the USA too. So before you are too patriotic you might want to consider this very country will end up fighting against the Lord's first chosen people.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2008, 01:03 PM
DividedThigh DividedThigh is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in the north unfortunately
Posts: 6,476
i would be glad to go, but the rangers think i am to old now, lol,and more valuable at home generating income tax, to pay for it, lol,dt
__________________
A product of a pentecostal raisin, I am a hard man, just ask my children
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-07-2008, 01:05 PM
DividedThigh DividedThigh is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in the north unfortunately
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
Thanks for serving in Destert Storm. But you are mistaken when it comes to this topic.

These people are fighting because of their God, Allah. It is more than in Iraq, more than Iran, more than Pakistan, more than in Europe and now they are starting to increase in number in the USA. These people want all the Jews killed. These people want all the allies of the Jews killed. Prophecy says that all nations will come against who? Jersusalem and that mean the USA too. So before you are too patriotic you might want to consider this very country will end up fighting against the Lord's first chosen people.
well we do live in america so all of my family have served so you can talk smart i guess, my brother just got back from iraq, so speak on bro, but you arent there either, dt
__________________
A product of a pentecostal raisin, I am a hard man, just ask my children
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Walkbyfaith7
Guest


 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedThigh View Post
well we do live in america so all of my family have served so you can talk smart i guess, my brother just got back from iraq, so speak on bro, but you arent there either, dt
Talk smart? Did I say something that was wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-07-2008, 01:10 PM
DividedThigh DividedThigh is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in the north unfortunately
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
Talk smart? Did I say something that was wrong?
i live in the great north woods, among the hunters up here, when the muslims get here, and they do have a mosque here, however small they dont run around trying to kill everybody else, mainly because we will and should defend ourselves, that is the kind of president we need, like the one we have, inho, dt
__________________
A product of a pentecostal raisin, I am a hard man, just ask my children
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Presidential Election Twisp Political Talk 42 11-28-2007 01:25 PM
Desktop Tower Defense RandyWayne The Playground 22 08-30-2007 11:07 PM
The War on Terror is THE Issue! deacon blues Fellowship Hall 64 07-30-2007 07:07 PM
Ron Pall On Candidates@Google Digging4Truth The Newsroom 1 07-17-2007 01:36 PM
Russian president Putin issues warning over U.S. missile defense ahead of G-8 COOPER The Newsroom 2 06-04-2007 01:05 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.