Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

Re: DA No Longer an OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
Okay, I agreed with you on this point. I thought I made that clear in my response to you. It was the second point you made about not being able to say that Jesus is Lord without the Holy Spirit indwelling a person beforehand. Totally disagree with that and explained why I do, but you didn't respond to my comment.
1 Corinthians 12:3
Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking in the Spirit of God ever says “Jesus is accursed!” and no one can say “Jesus is Lord” except in the Holy Spirit

I belive upon conversion the Spirit lives inside of you. One does not have to speak with tounges to show evidence of the Spirit. but that was the point i was trying to make. I know any one can say the words Jesus is Lord, but to really mean in, by living life for God is proof of the spirit.

matthew 7:17-20
17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them

you will know them by fruits, ok well what are the fruits

Galations 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another

Last edited by acerrak; 05-13-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:50 AM
Loving God, His Word, His Name

Has anyone went to DA and asked him to come on here or on his forum as define his beliefs explicitly, or have we once again decided to just take drive-bys? Being an expert in the area of spiritual drive-bys, I tell you that most of the time, it is done in ignorance without actually ask the individual directly.

Apostolic Defender Ministries
The Apostolic Defender Podcast on Spotify
Old 05-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post
Has anyone went to DA and asked him to come on here or on his forum as define his beliefs explicitly, or have we once again decided to just take drive-bys? Being an expert in the area of spiritual drive-bys, I tell you that most of the time, it is done in ignorance without actually ask the individual directly.
This is an Apostolic Forum and we don't even agree among ourselves on "the godhead." I'm sure Dan's understanding of "the godhead" falls right in there among us somewhere.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Aside from DA's status, I know many charismatics that believe initial evidence of the Holy Ghost is speaking in tongues.
True
Old 07-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Who is 'DA'?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Covenant Apostolic

someone who used to post here a very very very long time ago apparently.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:01 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

That would be Daniel Alicia. A longtime mega poster agitator. I liked him in many ways, but he had some difficulty in co existing with anyone with conservative views. Definitely more liberal in most of his veiws I think. Been removed from AFF for over a year. Started the now defunct "Apostolic Identity" forum.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves

Last edited by Hoovie; 07-31-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Don't ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
That would be Daniel Alicia. A longtime mega poster agitator. I liked him in many ways, but he had some difficulty in co existing with anyone with conservative views. Definitely more liberal in most of his veiws I think. Been removed from AFF for over a year. Started the now defunct "Apostolic Identity" forum.
It's not defunct. It has been renamed to "The 316" and pretty much dominated by a couple of, ahem, interesting posters.
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?