Facebook

Notices

Missions Area Reports and photos from Missionaries

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
1reach, 2teach, 3preach, 4lead, 5save

Old 12-13-2016, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Our Mission works..

We are conducting the gospel camps, village gospel meetings and gospel crusades in possible areas..
We are working with some team (youth team, Evangelists team) to present the gospel to people in villages at door to door and on roads.
India our country with 1300 million people.. still 1250 millions people need to hear the gospel... pl lift up us in your prayers,.,.
Teams need some equipment, bulks of gospel tracts in mother tongue.. two more gospel vehicles,, and many other needs
pl pray for our future works.. need prayers and encouraging people
God bless you all

gospel crusade.jpg
gospel meeting.jpg
out reach work gospel tracts to people.jpg
.out reach work gospel tracts to people1.jpg
street preaching 4.jpg
Old 12-13-2016, 10:50 AM
On the road less traveled

Re: Our Mission works..

Wonderful that these people are being ministered to! What do you teach them to be the gospel?
Old 12-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Wonderful that these people are being ministered to! What do you teach them to be the gospel?
Thank you for asking
We are giving gospel of Jesus Christ

True gospel is
According to scriptures Jesus died for us, buried for us and rose for us 1 Cor 15:4.....................
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life..
............oh we can give gospel in any formats but gospel is Jesus..

thank you for asking..
Old 12-13-2016, 08:24 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
Thank you for asking
We are giving gospel of Jesus Christ

True gospel is
According to scriptures Jesus died for us, buried for us and rose for us 1 Cor 15:4.....................
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life..
............oh we can give gospel in any formats but gospel is Jesus..

thank you for asking..
Yes, Jesus is the heart of the gospel, and HE is the way, HE is the Truth, and He is the Life.

What do you think about these scriptures?

Mark 16: 15-20

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
What do you think about these scriptures?
Scriptures are always true..
100% right message
Some times we may took with meaning (secular) and spiritual meaning...
So need to divide with more care and need to obey to scriptures
Quote:
Mark 16: 15-20
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Yes this is sure..
In my possible areas.. i gave my life to some new area.. we need to go to all the world.. but in my limited life i went to a new area which is not my native.. a remote area which is like desert.. and started to live here from last 28 years.. last 5 years is better to have electrical facilities,. road facilities.. and i am sending out reach team to many other places.. and i have traveled most of states in my country .. We are doing in our possible areas...
Yes.. first i have believed in Jesus.. and later as we spread the gospel many people are coming to believe in gospel..

Quote:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Yes we are doing same.. many devils are fled from our working areas.. once they fled from here.. no devil is coming again.. because power of God is leading, Spirit of God is dwelling with us.. after devils casting out.. we are able to plant believers groups.. i hope you can understand me..
Tongues matter,..,. apostle Paul said.. tongues can stop,

1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
The matter is love.. we are showing big charity mind on suffering people.. so people slowly understanding the word because we are building relations with love.. time taking but not failing.. Many other ministers saying tongues but they did very small works.. God blessed us to do more planting work in many many villages because we are committed to do all works with charity (i mean love) by caring in suffering people lives..
Quote:
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover..
yes in 1993 to 2997 period when i left job and came to this area,.,. anti christians made me to eat some poisoned food .. God saved me.. they came to beat and kill me .. God saved me.,. three months back i got a snake bite.. but God saved me..
Many people got recovery from sickness through our believers prayers.. healing gift is given to church .,.. i agree..
laying hands is not big thing.. praying in the name of Jesus is big thing,,

Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Thank you for asking this..
i am not great servant of God
i am just servant of God
i may learn in future..
in my blind walk in my little knowledge too
God is used me to plant 34 baby churches.. and train and send 23 ministers to fields..
thank you for asking.. God bless you
Old 12-14-2016, 09:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
COLOR]

[COLOR="Sea Green"]yes in 1993 to 2997 period when
sorry type mistake
1993 to 1997
Old 12-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Peace, do you baptize saying over the person you are baptizing "in the name of the father, son, and Holy Ghost?"