Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-24-2024, 08:15 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Who REALLY Controls US Foreign Policy?

Imagine a country more powerful than any other. One that an eschatology created.

Old 03-24-2024, 09:45 PM
New User

Re: Who REALLY Controls US Foreign Policy?

I watched the video. Wild!
Old 03-25-2024, 11:40 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

And who controls them? That's the big question.

And the second is like unto it - Does this affect your plans, and if so, why?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-25-2024, 12:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
And who controls them? That's the big question.

And the second is like unto it - Does this affect your plans, and if so, why?

Well, there was Christian Zionists way before Theodore Hertzel thought it was a cool idea.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Well, there was Christian Zionists way before Theodore Hertzel thought it was a cool idea.
And there was God way before all those clowns.

God is in control, the rebels are just non-player characters in His world-game.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-26-2024, 03:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
And there was God way before all those clowns.

God is in control, the rebels are just non-player characters in His world-game.
Is God controlling the clowns to be clowns? Therefore they aren’t NPCs. But actually important characters in His world-game. As everything unfolds from William Balfour to now (some people) look at this as God ordained and God protected, even God moving the pieces. What is the end game?
Old 03-26-2024, 06:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Is God controlling the clowns to be clowns? Therefore they aren’t NPCs. But actually important characters in His world-game. As everything unfolds from William Balfour to now (some people) look at this as God ordained and God protected, even God moving the pieces. What is the end game?
Exodus 9:13-16 KJV
And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. [14] For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth. [15] For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth. [16] And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Romans 9:17-18 KJV
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. [18] Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Jeremiah 51:11 KJV
Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.

Daniel 4:17 KJV
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Revelation 17:16-17 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The plans of the wicked are just a subplot in the larger Divine Plan. They think they are following their own agenda(s) but in reality they are following the script given to them. In fact they signed up for it. God is in control of all things, so the schemers and rebels got their little plans but it all gets worked out by God to His glory.

Proverbs 21:30 KJV
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord.

Proverbs 16:4 KJV
The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Old 03-27-2024, 05:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Exodus 9:13-16 KJV
And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. [14] For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth. [15] For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth. [16] And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Romans 9:17-18 KJV
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. [18] Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Jeremiah 51:11 KJV
Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.

Daniel 4:17 KJV
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Revelation 17:16-17 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The plans of the wicked are just a subplot in the larger Divine Plan. They think they are following their own agenda(s) but in reality they are following the script given to them. In fact they signed up for it. God is in control of all things, so the schemers and rebels got their little plans but it all gets worked out by God to His glory.

Proverbs 21:30 KJV
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord.

Proverbs 16:4 KJV
The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Is Modern Israel part of God's Divine Plan?
Old 03-27-2024, 10:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Is Modern Israel part of God's Divine Plan?
Acts 17:26 KJV
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Psalm 22:28 KJV
For the kingdom is the Lord's : and he is the governor among the nations.

It would seem that every nation, tribe, tongue, and family is part of God's Plan.

Unfortunately, most people today are confused about what the modern state of "Israel" is - and isn't.

Old 03-30-2024, 06:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Acts 17:26 KJV
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Psalm 22:28 KJV
For the kingdom is the Lord's : and he is the governor among the nations.

It would seem that every nation, tribe, tongue, and family is part of God's Plan.

Unfortunately, most people today are confused about what the modern state of "Israel" is - and isn't.
Well, I guess I’ll keep pointing out how Modern Israel isn’t Biblical Israel with the help of God.