Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-21-2018, 06:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Brother Lee Stoneking's Preaching

This is the best one.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 06-21-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:15 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Old 06-21-2018, 07:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Old 06-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Man angels got that dude out of jail from the Taliban or Isis one of them. And when he woke up he was in his house.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 06-21-2018, 09:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Did you listen to the entire sermon?
No couldn't go there. I read your post that's it. I'm not subjecting myself to no mas Stoneking. I had a message I've been sitting on from the early 90's and I couldnt finish it. Hes too much, hes said some really out of line things at the pulpit it can't be rectified at this point.

This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
Hope you don't mind me butting in here, but I would like to offer some info concerning the thought of apostolic believing if someone leaves old time Pentecost they have walked away from God.
As an apostolic Pentecostal I can tell you we better all feel that way towards people that have walked away from "old time Pentecost" but this is because we are convinced the scriptures are true and immovable. We generally call someone that's walks away from Pentecost a backslider, and that's for a reason. We should never except the notion a person has a relationship with God and is full of his spirit that is in a backsliden state and is deceived by false doctrine. I dont want to be hurtful but I sure hope no Old time pentecostals compromise their message to sympathise with those that have walked away from what we know as truth.
Its honest I agree also. Not that i hate anybody for it. But I know there is not many ways to God, and I don't believe in a Roman road. I joined churches, and committed my life to christ at least 5 times and it did nothing. But when I followed Acts 2:38 and truly repented, got baptized, and filled with His Spirit it changed me. It transformed me.

On this one I feel the same way as I do about Aquila and the test results of people smoking weed. You can't tell me any different I lived that, in real life...

No hard feelings toward anyone who leaves the truth, but I'm not going to go and visit your church like there is no barrier there. There is absolutely one gospel. I marvel that anyone would turn to another gospel, which is absolutely not another.

SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 06-21-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
No couldn't go there. I read your post that's it. I'm not subjecting myself to no mas Stoneking. I had a message I've been sitting on from the early 90's and I couldnt finish it. Hes too much, hes said some really out of line things at the pulpit it can't be rectified at this point.
Hey, Bro, I listen to all the stuff you post.

Listen to it.

Untouchable angels come through walls.

Everyone was loving it!

Brother Stoneking was talking about Brother Barnes and jewelry falling from heaven. Did you get to that part? Come on bro, I listen to your stuff, I a member of your YouTubes. Wow.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:43 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
Its honest I agree also. Not that i hate anybody for it. But I know there is not many ways to God, and I don't believe in a Roman road. I joined churches, and committed my life to christ at least 5 times and it did nothing. But when I followed Acts 2:38 and truly repented, got baptized, and filled with His Spirit it changed me. It transformed me.

On this one I feel the same way as I do about Aquila and the test results of people smoking weed. You can't tell me any different I lived that, in real life...

No hard feelings toward anyone who leaves the truth, but I'm not going to go and visit your church like there is no barrier there. There is absolutely one gospel. I marvel that anyone would turn to another gospel, which is absolutely not another.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Out of order? No way, you are awesome.

I have said before we have an entire Bible to preach, why do we need this sensational stories? Like the one about the preacher walking into a diner and the televisions shutting off? But when he finished his meal and left the came back on? If it's true I am sorry. But people like to hear about stuff like that, or about Elvis being baptized in Jesus name, or Axle Rose being the son of Brother Hugh Rose.
Thank you, Bro. Beni and everyone...

I sure didn't mean to get on a roll earlier today, but I've never understood why, if we hold to certain principles so fervently, why do we feel we need validation for our convictions?

Anyway...
Old 06-21-2018, 09:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Thank you, Bro. Beni and everyone...

I sure didn't mean to get on a roll earlier today, but I've never understood why, if we hold to certain principles so fervently, why do we feel we need validation for our convictions?

Anyway...