Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News


Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
bullies, dumb, hate some cops, minorities, police

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Jermyn Davidson's Avatar
Jermyn Davidson Jermyn Davidson is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In His Hands
Posts: 13,911
Some Cops Can't Learn!

Omar Rendon, a former Marine sergeant, told the New York Daily News the incident occurred on Jan. 15 right outside the commercial complex where he works as a handyman. He was eating a sandwich and watching a show on his cell phone, he told the Daily News, when an unmarked van pulled up next to him and two plainclothes officers got out and ordered him to step out of the vehicle.

It only gets worse from here.

I hope he sues and wins!

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...arine-veteran/
__________________
"The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2015, 09:19 AM
Fionn mac Cumh's Avatar
Fionn mac Cumh Fionn mac Cumh is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,378
Re: Some Cops Can't Learn!

Nothing will happen. Mark my words. They will justify the beating.
__________________
I'm unchained, unblinded, unparallel minded As I refined to combine with the finest finds of Titan
Vicious like lightning, Vikings enticed by full moons on islands Filled with the loot that eluded troops of previous tyrant
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2015, 10:32 AM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,748
Re: Some Cops Can't Learn!

Wait for it.....

PO will post that it's his fault for daring to ask for an ID and not submitting to their demands promptly.

It's odd that a Narc unit targeted him. Normally these units stake out the area or at least would have witnessed something which caused them to try and detain him. They don't usually just target someone on a whim.

Another issue is the search of his car. Did he give permission, or did they blatantly violate his 4th amendment rights?

If the story is accurate, then yes, I hope he sues and wins. There should also be a criminal investigation completed, and if any law was violated, they should be held accountable.

But I just think it's odd they targeted him for no reason, as the article implies.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2015, 10:48 AM
Jermyn Davidson's Avatar
Jermyn Davidson Jermyn Davidson is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In His Hands
Posts: 13,911
Re: Some Cops Can't Learn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fionn mac Cumh View Post
Nothing will happen. Mark my words. They will justify the beating.
I don't see how.

There isn't any justification for this nonsense.
__________________
"The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2015, 10:48 AM
Jermyn Davidson's Avatar
Jermyn Davidson Jermyn Davidson is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In His Hands
Posts: 13,911
Re: Some Cops Can't Learn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Wait for it.....

PO will post that it's his fault for daring to ask for an ID and not submitting to their demands promptly.

It's odd that a Narc unit targeted him. Normally these units stake out the area or at least would have witnessed something which caused them to try and detain him. They don't usually just target someone on a whim.

Another issue is the search of his car. Did he give permission, or did they blatantly violate his 4th amendment rights?

If the story is accurate, then yes, I hope he sues and wins. There should also be a criminal investigation completed, and if any law was violated, they should be held accountable.

But I just think it's odd they targeted him for no reason, as the article implies.
Oh they violated his 4th Amendment rights I am sure.

NYC's Finest!
__________________
"The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,680
Re: Some Cops Can't Learn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson View Post
Omar Rendon, a former Marine sergeant, told the New York Daily News the incident occurred on Jan. 15 right outside the commercial complex where he works as a handyman. He was eating a sandwich and watching a show on his cell phone, he told the Daily News, when an unmarked van pulled up next to him and two plainclothes officers got out and ordered him to step out of the vehicle.

It only gets worse from here.

I hope he sues and wins!

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...arine-veteran/
"The incident is being investigated as police misconduct rather than a criminal offense, the paper added."

Lots of people have pretended to be Police and law abiding citizens been hurt. So what would you do if two thugs come out of a van and never show you their badge? Yeah you'd be afraid you were gonna die. This should be a criminal investigation at least. They should not have anonymity unless they work undercover and if so they should not be driving around in a van jumping people and yelling POLICE
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are Ferguson Cops a Reflection of Most Americans? Jermyn Davidson Political Talk 1 08-23-2014 10:04 AM
Came to learn God's word Soc The Welcome Mat 6 04-23-2013 09:31 AM
Texas Cops and guns Praxeas Fellowship Hall 4 04-15-2013 01:43 PM
Pastor forced to leave by cops @Tulsa Meeting Weary Pilgrim WPF News 140 01-31-2008 07:58 PM
Cops in Boston to search kids rooms without warrant Praxeas Fellowship Hall 2 11-17-2007 07:31 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by n david
- by jfrog

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.