Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Sister Alvear

gifts...

Read this from my son that is in the state of Ceara:

PRAISE THE LORD DEAR FRIENDS IN THE HOMELAND ....
GREAT NEWS FROM BRAZIL GOD IS MOVING IN A MIGHTY WAY MONDAY AFTERNOON A LEFT CAMPINAS AIRPORT TO FORTALEZA AIRPORT.... I CAME TO INSTALL OUR NEW PASTOR AT OUR CHURCH HERE IN ARACA THE DREAM VILLAGE THAT GAVE ME OCTOBER 2004.... LAST MONTH PASTOR MILTON SIS JANE AND THEIR 2 DAUGTHERS MOVED UP NORTH BY FAITH... THEY LEFT THEIRE FAMILIES AND A VERY GOOD JOB JUST TO OBEY THE WORD OF THE LORD. LAST NIGHT WE HAD A TREMENDOUS SERVICE OVER 50 APOSTOLICS WERE PRESENTE THIS WORK IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD IN THIS STAT E... GOD IS MOVING WE BAPTIZED A TRINITY ASSEMBLY OF GOD PREACHER AND HIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AND WE ARE BUILDING BY FAITH OUR SECOND CHURCH IN THIS STATE IN THE VILLAGE OF BURITI ALTO.
IT IS VERY HOT ALMOS 100 ..... NO AIR CONDICIONER.... BUT JESUS IS MOVING HERE.... THEY DO NOT HAVE A CAR SO ME AND PASTOR MILTON WALKED ABOUT 2 MILES TO THE HIGHWAY WE CAUGHT A BUS TO THIS SMALL TOWN OF PINDORETAMA... AND I CAME TO THIS LAN HOUSE IS A PLACE WEIRE YOU CAN PAY OND LOGIN ON INTERNET.... I FELT LIKE POSTING THIS AND ASK YOU ALL TO PRAY FOR THIS COUPLE THEY DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ... NO REFRIGERATER... NO NOTHING ONLY A SMALL STOVE SO IF ANY ONE FEELS LIKE HELPING THEM PLEASE CONTACT ME.
THEY ARE VERY GOOD APOSTOLIC FAMILY O WON THEM TO THE LORD MANY YEARS AGO IN CAMPINAS... SIS JANE HAS FOUGHT HER TRINITY FAMILY FOR OVER 20 YEARS SHE IS THE ONLY JESUS NAME PERSON IN HER FAMILY BUT SHE HAS STOOD FOR THE TRUTH.... MY EMAIL IS RAULJR26@UOL.COM.BR MAY THE LORD BLES
PLEASE I AM NOT ASKING ANY THING FOR ME BUT FOR A COUPLE THAT WAS WILLING TO LEAVE EVERYTHING AND MOVED OVER 2000 MILES AWY FROM THEIRE FAMILYS TO PREACH THIS APOSTOLIC MESSAGE. WILL YOU HELP YOUR EARTH BROTHER?
BECAUSE OF CALVARY
BRO RAUL ALVEAR JR.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 11-24-2007, 05:13 AM
Sister Alvear

Pastor Milton's father and mother I won to the Lord many years ago when he was just a baby...his father became a pastor and helped many people. Last year the Lord called him home but the work in the state of Mato Grosso where he worked is doing good...this is his son (one of them) he has become a national missionary.

Without anything they have moved to a far away place that needs help....So far they could only bring with them their clothes and a few pans.

At this time of the year it is people like this that need our help...it is to these...those that cannot repay us the Master would have us give.

I talked to them this morning and they have found a REFRIGERATER for 400 dollars. If you could only imagine how refreshing a cup of cold water is in that tropical heat of the backlands...

I know we can live without a REFRIGERATER thousands do but this little couple is heavy on my heart this morning.
Please pray about them...
Isn't it interesting that millions live in deep poverty and God choose us to be blessed. Can we bless others?

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear