Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-20-2019, 09:37 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: why evangelics love Israel

Noam Chomsky - Why Does the U.S. Support Israel?

Old 04-21-2019, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
At 7:20-25 Brother Baxter says Jesus isn't KING of kings yet???????

Good GOD in Zion!!!!!
Unbelievable

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 04-21-2019, 02:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Unbelievable
Trinitarian Dispensationalism has Jesus waiting to sit on His throne.
No throne, no crown, no kingdom. Everything is predicated on a Jewish revival and restoration of Israel. Then Jesus’ work will be complete. All this is after a third temple is rebuilt, and law system reinstated. Complete with Aaronic Zadokite priesthood which will be stopped by their antichrist.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:24 AM
Loren Adkins

Quote:
Trinitarian Dispensationalism has Jesus waiting to sit on His throne.
No throne, no crown, no kingdom. Everything is predicated on a Jewish revival and restoration of Israel. Then Jesus’ work will be complete. All this is after a third temple is rebuilt, and law system reinstated. Complete with Aaronic Zadokite priesthood which will be stopped by their antichrist.
Makes perfect sense to me NOT

Man I am sure glad I have opened my eyes
Old 04-22-2019, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Ezra and Nehemiah give the short answer as to how they determined the members of tribes. Who was able to perform duties within the temple law system. Ezekiel goes further to give the prohibitions within the linage of the priest. Lineage meant everything to the ancient Israeli. What your article forgets to mention is HOW a Persian was able to convert to Isralism. How a female Moabitess was able to convert through the kinsman redeemer plan, and still bring forth children which would be considered her dead husband’s offspring.
Pharisees were able to have Gentile converts because they still had perfectly good lineages to place them in. Still, linage was VERY IMPORTANT as we see with Jesus’. Paul was actually able to point to his own pedigree. Which no Khazar could possibly do. Why? Because by the time of the Bar Kochba uprising the lineages were already sketchy. When we get to the Khazars all they are doing is joining the TEMPLESS religion of Babylonian Talmudic Judaism. A religion which was fabricated. Talmudism has no temple, just as when the original Judeans were in Babylon. After 70 AD, they just picked up were they left off, just no longer a people with any lineage connecting them to a land. Hence the one True religion would be the Apostolic Faith. Which a people would be not of race, but through grace. When Isaiah (speaking of Christ’s death) that who wold declare His generation. The prophet sees a young unmarried Judean male dying childless. No kinsman redeemer for Him since He was unmarried. So He wouldn’t have a physical generational linage. But when He fell asleep on the Cross ( gave up the ghost) out of His side came His wife (water and blood) Jesus name baptism the bride, the church, the true Israel of God. Just as the first Adam went to sleep, and his wife came from His side making the literal lineage. The same for Jesus which through Jesus name baptism we are born into His family, Jesus becomes our Father, we are His sons. We enter the only linage through circumcision of the heart, and the water and blood in His Name.
EB - so the Jews of today have no genetic link with the Jews of the Bible?
Old 04-22-2019, 07:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
EB - so the Jews of today have no genetic link with the Jews of the Bible?
Well, let's look at how the Judeans determined a pedigree. Ezra 2:59-62

These were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: BUT they COULD NOT SHEW THEIR FATHER'S HOUSE, AND THEIR SEED, WHETHER THEY WERE OF ISRAEL.

The children of Delaiah, the children of Tobiah, the children of Nekoda, six hundred fifty and two. And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a wife of the daughters of Barzillai the GILEADITE, and was called after their name:

These sought their register among those that were RECKONED BY GENEALOGY, but they were NOT FOUND: therefore were they, AS POLLUTED, put from the priesthood.

Now if you would of taken blood from these priests you would of come up with genetic markers showing they were Semites. Yet, that obviously wasn't what the ancient Judeans or Israelites were looking for. It wasn't DNA genome. It was simply WHO MARRIED WHO. Who was the father of who, that is it. Might be a bit archaic, no biology involved, but they got the job done. Long lengthy genealogies like Jesus, which we have in Matthew and Luke. Jesus wasn't a priest, He wasn't of the sons of Zadok, but we have two genealogies for this Judean. A genealogy could make you or break you.So are the Sephardi, Ashkenazi, Yemenite, and Ethiopian Modern Jews genetically related to those of the Bible? The answer would have to be not Biblically. Because it had little to do with actual genetics, but way more with pedigree lineages. So, when we go around calling these CONVERTS to Babylonian Talmudic Judaism the chosen people, the old testament Jews, so on and so forth. We are doing that mistakenly. For centuries the people who practiced what is called Judaism are known as Jews. Just like people who practice Pentecostalism are called Pentecostals. Difference being we would never believe the Pentecostals are an actually race, but sadly we feel no check in the logic area. Look, were they born in Judea? No, because hundreds of years ago it no longer was called Judea. Are they even of the tribe of Judah? Now that's like finding a chicken with a row of gold teeth. They are not related to the people who in Matthew 27:25, said "let His blood be upon us and upon our children." Look I'm of Italian decent but I cannot say that I'm directly related to the Romans of the Roman Empire. Without a Genealogical map it is impossible. Hence royalty, religious hierarchical families had stricht genealogies. So, did tribal groups of many nations, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Ethiopians and Israelites. Can my wife, daughters, and mother in law trace their lineages back to the ancient Greeks? NO WAY. But would anyone debate that issue with any passion? No, but when it comes to the Jews, and Israel we have made it a religiously pious and verboten issue if one should deny their pedigree with Moses. Sorry, but the Jews living today would get the left foot of fellowship from Ezra and Nehemiah.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsdrummer View Post
Makes perfect sense to me NOT

Man I am sure glad I have opened my eyes
Better than some guy on the YouTubes teaching that Luke 10:18, Revelation 12:12, and Isaiah 14:12-15 is Satan coming to earth with a flying saucer.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Modern Jews are a diverse lot. I think about half of them are Oriental (East Asian as in Chinese etc).

There seems to be some of Edom in there, as well as Khazarian (which I believe the Khazars were a Turkic people?). There are also quite a few who are actually Germanic and Slavic, if I remember correctly.

Any Jews that are actually biologically Israelite (or part Israelite) would be so by accident as it were, being descended from European Gentiles who converted to Judaism or married into Judaism. I hear that history is rather ironic.

But there's something more important involved. A "son" or "daughter" of X isn't just a biological descendant of X, but also a student or follower of X, who follows in X's footsteps. Thus, the Judean Israelites in Christ's day, who persecuted Him, were "not of Abraham" but of their father, the devil.

Modern people who convert to Judaism, which is literally and historically Pharisaism, become the "sons" of those who persecuted and crucified Messiah, according to Jesus they become "two fold more the sons of hell" than their Pharisee teachers.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-23-2019, 06:34 AM
Covenant Apostolic

God is progressive. The promise to Abraham was that he would be the father of many nations. The law was our school master to bring us to Christ. The gospel was preached to the Jews first and then to the gentiles. Blood was shed and the veil was rent and the way into the holy of holies was given to a generation of kings and priests where there is neither Jew no Greek, male, or female, bond or slave, but all can obey the gospel and enter in. The third temple is the church, there is no other.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well, let's look at how the Judeans determined a pedigree. Ezra 2:59-62

These were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: BUT they COULD NOT SHEW THEIR FATHER'S HOUSE, AND THEIR SEED, WHETHER THEY WERE OF ISRAEL.

The children of Delaiah, the children of Tobiah, the children of Nekoda, six hundred fifty and two. And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a wife of the daughters of Barzillai the GILEADITE, and was called after their name:

These sought their register among those that were RECKONED BY GENEALOGY, but they were NOT FOUND: therefore were they, AS POLLUTED, put from the priesthood.

Now if you would of taken blood from these priests you would of come up with genetic markers showing they were Semites. Yet, that obviously wasn't what the ancient Judeans or Israelites were looking for. It wasn't DNA genome. It was simply WHO MARRIED WHO. Who was the father of who, that is it. Might be a bit archaic, no biology involved, but they got the job done. Long lengthy genealogies like Jesus, which we have in Matthew and Luke. Jesus wasn't a priest, He wasn't of the sons of Zadok, but we have two genealogies for this Judean. A genealogy could make you or break you.So are the Sephardi, Ashkenazi, Yemenite, and Ethiopian Modern Jews genetically related to those of the Bible? The answer would have to be not Biblically. Because it had little to do with actual genetics, but way more with pedigree lineages. So, when we go around calling these CONVERTS to Babylonian Talmudic Judaism the chosen people, the old testament Jews, so on and so forth. We are doing that mistakenly. For centuries the people who practiced what is called Judaism are known as Jews. Just like people who practice Pentecostalism are called Pentecostals. Difference being we would never believe the Pentecostals are an actually race, but sadly we feel no check in the logic area. Look, were they born in Judea? No, because hundreds of years ago it no longer was called Judea. Are they even of the tribe of Judah? Now that's like finding a chicken with a row of gold teeth. They are not related to the people who in Matthew 27:25, said "let His blood be upon us and upon our children." Look I'm of Italian decent but I cannot say that I'm directly related to the Romans of the Roman Empire. Without a Genealogical map it is impossible. Hence royalty, religious hierarchical families had stricht genealogies. So, did tribal groups of many nations, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Ethiopians and Israelites. Can my wife, daughters, and mother in law trace their lineages back to the ancient Greeks? NO WAY. But would anyone debate that issue with any passion? No, but when it comes to the Jews, and Israel we have made it a religiously pious and verboten issue if one should deny their pedigree with Moses. Sorry, but the Jews living today would get the left foot of fellowship from Ezra and Nehemiah.
EB - so you are basically saying that because they cannot trace their lineage, then they are not "Biblical" Jews.