Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 06-14-2019, 07:38 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
ok.. how can you believe he has the wherewithal to rationalize that Mom went to church and is not by his side . I mean he just attempted suicide that part of his brain is not too healthy at that point. I do understand your point, but this is where I disagree with you. If one is that low in life and realize that " hey .. where is mom" oh Church oh well that's great !! Most of the time the only thing that they see is MOM is not there the reason don't matter .. Now I do understand I am being a tad broad and this would affect younger people more than grown ups. But when you are at that point …….
This is what forums are all about. This bozo has clearly lost the argument. NDavd has personal insight to the situation. But Joe Pennywise still wants to carrying on with his diarrhea of the mouth and bleeding of the brain. Trying to argue. Joe, admit you do drugs, because at least that will give you an out.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
This is what forums are all about. This bozo has clearly lost the argument. NDavd has personal insight to the situation. But Joe Pennywise still wants to carrying on with his diarrhea of the mouth and bleeding of the brain. Trying to argue. Joe, admit you do drugs, because at least that will give you an out.
I don't need an out EB. I disagree with how this woman handled the situation period. No I don't know her or the full details. My opinion is based on the info NDavid provided.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I don't need an out EB. I disagree with how this woman handled the situation period. No I don't know her or the full details. My opinion is based on the info NDavid provided. EB this is a thread started about a woman who committed suicide by jumping of a bridge. This is clearly a case of mental illness. You commented earlier that you were praying for the family. If Greg would have posted for some help on AFF for his spouse who was suffering from depression and other forms of mental illness you would have bashed him to haides as you have repeatedly and multiple times done others on this forum. EB. You are fake. You are a fake evangilist,a fake Christian ,a fake man, a fake worker. You are definitely a real poster here on AFF. Get a job. Get a life. Get saved. Get off AFF for 60 days. Get real. You are only here on this forum to appease your argumentative personality. You must be one miserable man in real life. You always have to have the last word EB. And You will prove me right because I bet you a dollar to a donut hole you will have to respond to my post with some sort of name calling trying to berate my character. The character of some one that you don't even know is a real person. But you can't take it EB. You can't control your own feelings of low self worth. So you will respond with nastiness, name calling, trying to prove that you are the AFF king. You are a cyberbully EB. I bet you sit up at night thinking of new ways to insult the ones who disagree with you. So c'mon EB. hurl the insults. C'mon. You know you can't just ignore me . C'mon EB. Let's hear What you got....show us what a big man you are.......
Old 06-15-2019, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

I haven't read word for word of each post so if I am repeating what someone else posted, I am sorry. It is very possible that that the young man was in hospital lock up and SOMETIMES visitors and especially family are not permitted to see the person for as much as 3 days. Don't know if this is the case or not, but she might just have needed a touch from the Lord as I am sure, it was a devastating time for her.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I don't need an out EB. I disagree with how this woman handled the situation period.
Who cares what you think about someone in crisis you know nothing about. You prove to all of us that you are messed up. therefore anything you might add to a PRAYER thread which isn't prayer for the family mentioned is null and void.

Quote:
No I don't know her or the full details.
Yes, and more intelligent people who are not classless like you, would of just offered prayer and moved on.

Quote:
My opinion
Exactly, your opinion in a prayer thread. Good job Mr Christian. You really stink at it.

Quote:
My opinion is based on the info NDavid provided.
Which caused you to take a PRAYER thread about a sour situation and make it just a tad bit worse. Great job Mr Christian.

Quote:
EB this is a thread started about a woman who committed suicide by jumping of a bridge.
The section the thread is in is called Prayer Closet.

You know what that means? I guess where you come from it is an opportunity to troll?

Quote:

This is clearly a case of mental illness.
Yes, Joe, I notice that you are mentally ill. You prove that to me and your 'friend" the lawnmower man, who posed as a woman on this forum.

Quote:
You commented earlier that you were praying for the family. If Greg would have posted for some help on AFF for his spouse who was suffering from depression and other forms of mental illness you would have bashed him to haides as you have repeatedly and multiple times done others on this forum.
Joe, i'm so sorry but once again you have proven that you are a creep. One who has serious issues.

Quote:

EB. You are fake. You are a fake evangilist,a fake Christian ,a fake man, a fake worker. You are definitely a real poster here on AFF. Get a job. Get a life. Get saved. Get off AFF for 60 days. Get real. You are only here on this forum to appease your argumentative personality. You must be one miserable man in real life. You always have to have the last word EB. And You will prove me right because I bet you a dollar to a donut hole you will have to respond to my post with some sort of name calling trying to berate my character. The character of some one that you don't even know is a real person. But you can't take it EB. You can't control your own feelings of low self worth. So you will respond with nastiness, name calling, trying to prove that you are the AFF king. You are a cyberbully EB. I bet you sit up at night thinking of new ways to insult the ones who disagree with you. So c'mon EB. hurl the insults. C'mon. You know you can't just ignore me . C'mon EB. Let's hear What you got....show us what a big man you are.......
Joe, you lose. You are the one who stuck your entire foot in your mouth in a PRAYER THREAD. You Joe, not me, you. So all the wishful thinking you posted above is just your weak attempt to hide the fact that you are not only a troll, but a creep.

Turn down your neon L on your forehead.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Who cares what you think about someone in crisis you know nothing about. You prove to all of us that you are messed up. therefore anything you might add to a PRAYER thread which isn't prayer for the family mentioned is null and void.

Yes, and more intelligent people who are not classless like you, would of just offered prayer and moved on.

Exactly, your opinion in a prayer thread. Good job Mr Christian. You really stink at it.

Which caused you to take a PRAYER thread about a sour situation and make it just a tad bit worse. Great job Mr Christian.

The section the thread is in is called Prayer Closet.

You know what that means? I guess where you come from it is an opportunity to troll?

Yes, Joe, I notice that you are mentally ill. You prove that to me and your 'friend" the lawnmower man, who posed as a woman on this forum.

Joe, i'm so sorry but once again you have proven that you are a creep. One who has serious issues.

Joe, you lose. You are the one who stuck your entire foot in your mouth in a PRAYER THREAD. You Joe, not me, you. So all the wishful thinking you posted above is just your weak attempt to hide the fact that you are not only a troll, but a creep.

Turn down your neon L on your forehead.
And just as I predicted .......
Old 06-16-2019, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

Love love love .
Old 08-17-2019, 11:32 AM
Administrator

is it any wonder so many less people post at AFF the last few years. The lack of civility and just basic christian values of kindness and the like is disappointing and discouraging.

Differing views can be discussed and debated without name calling and hatefulness. Some of you just seem to thrive on it and that is a shame.

As an admin I try to keep an eye on things here but it certainly is not a place I desire to spend much time at like I used to.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 08-17-2019, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
is it any wonder so many less people post at AFF the last few years. The lack of civility and just basic christian values of kindness and the like is disappointing and discouraging.

Differing views can be discussed and debated without name calling and hatefulness. Some of you just seem to thrive on it and that is a shame.

As an admin I try to keep an eye on things here but it certainly is not a place I desire to spend much time at like I used to.
So true Brother but I am reminded of an often phrase that I see quoted on here a lot - They are in the truth. I guess that gives them the right to say what they want to and to hurt people's feeling regardless. it is better to back off than offend God's children.
Old 08-17-2019, 02:04 PM
Repent and believe the Gospel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE JESUS View Post
So true Brother but I am reminded of an often phrase that I see quoted on here a lot - They are in the truth. I guess that gives them the right to say what they want to and to hurt people's feeling regardless. it is better to back off than offend God's children.
They should know that we are His, by our love one for another........

Scripture is its own interpreter. Nothing can cut a diamond but a diamond. Nothing can interpret Scripture but Scripture" Thomas Watson.