Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 03-31-2017, 11:37 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Mother Was Healed

We are staying with my parents and my mother was born with cerebral palsy*I bet you already know where this is goin dontcha? Hehe*

My mother was a twin and while my grandmother was pregnant she fell on some icy steps into her abdomen which killed my mother's twin.

My mother was born with a lot of health issues and has struggled all her life.
She had been gripped by fear of falling and being hurt.

She has been using walkers to walk and using a rolling chair almost like a wheelchair. 7 months ago she fell through a wooden floor and the swelling and bruising had never went away and on top of that she had a test that showed her white blood cell count was super low.

I realized that it was a spirit of infirmity and I was like,"OMG this thing was on her even in the womb!" I mean seriously...That kind of trauma and being in the womb with a dead sibling for 3 months....That's a wide open door for that to come in!

So she was seated and I told her "Ok we are about to take care of this, you've already been healed" I rebuked the spirit of infirmity and commanded it to go in the name of Jesus and I commanded her white blood cell count to go to normal and whatever caused them to drop in the first place to be healed. I commanded life,healing,strength,balance and coordination into her body and commanded the swelling and damage in her legs to be resolved.

We raised her out of her chair and first let her walk with us holding out hands then we backed off and made her walk to us...She walked faster and faster with more confidence and the swelling went down so dramatically that her shoes were loose and you could see where they had been previously stretched out by the swelling.

We instructed her that she is NOT to go back to her walker that she has been healed and she is not to use the rolling chair as a wheelchair anymore.

Shes so happy and excited and she just left the house to go run errands. Usually she waits until someone else goes and then gets them to do it for her.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:53 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Mother Was Healed

awesome