Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 12-20-2022, 03:39 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

His Goodness Is Running After Me

So folks know about the vehicle drama. Yesterday all of a sudden the car we are buying really starts messing up. My wife kinda lost it emotionally and it was a rough start to our day...ended up getting it fixed*hopefully for good* and dropped her off at work.

While I was at the front I just grabbed her hand and began to pray that the Lord would just show Himself strong on our behalf and make His blessings evident.

A few hours later I get a call.

She says"Guess what just happened!"

I was like,"Oh Lord...what now?"

"NO! Its a GOOD thing!"

So apparantly while she was running the registers a man walked up and enlisted the help of my wife to pay for 3 peoples things in line.

This guy was dropping some serious cash...I think the first lady her bill was around $600 and he paid it without a flinch.

At the end he asked my wife,"What can I do for you? You've been so helpful and patient."

When he paid for the first lady Katherine thanked him and said,"Sir...I REALLY needed to see that today...thank you."

So when he asked what she needed she said,"Food".

He told her,"Go get a gift card."

A random stranger blessed 3 people in my wifes line and gave her a $300 gift card!!!!
Old 12-20-2022, 03:42 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: His Goodness Is Running After Me

Thank you Jesus, for you are good, and your mercy endures forever!
Old 12-26-2022, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
So folks know about the vehicle drama. Yesterday all of a sudden the car we are buying really starts messing up. My wife kinda lost it emotionally and it was a rough start to our day...ended up getting it fixed*hopefully for good* and dropped her off at work.

While I was at the front I just grabbed her hand and began to pray that the Lord would just show Himself strong on our behalf and make His blessings evident.

A few hours later I get a call.

She says"Guess what just happened!"

I was like,"Oh Lord...what now?"

"NO! Its a GOOD thing!"

So apparantly while she was running the registers a man walked up and enlisted the help of my wife to pay for 3 peoples things in line.

This guy was dropping some serious cash...I think the first lady her bill was around $600 and he paid it without a flinch.

At the end he asked my wife,"What can I do for you? You've been so helpful and patient."

When he paid for the first lady Katherine thanked him and said,"Sir...I REALLY needed to see that today...thank you."

So when he asked what she needed she said,"Food".

He told her,"Go get a gift card."

A random stranger blessed 3 people in my wifes line and gave her a $300 gift card!!!!
Brother that is awesome to hear. I love miracles!
Old 01-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Brother that is awesome to hear. I love miracles!
I have seen many times in my life when things were bad and I could not see the end. But God always came through, just the fact that I am still living and have a roof over my head and all the things I need are testament of that. But this was driven home to me even more this last year when our church sang a song with the line "I will see your goodness Lord in the land I am living in". The key being, in the times when troubles are on us, that we trust in God by seeing the times when God has been there for us in the past. Having the faith that God is going to see us through the times we are in at present.