Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-23-2021, 10:42 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Colin Powell died of Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Before I could enter kindergarten it was required I have the small pox vax...

I remember in elementary school getting the sugar cube for polio and TB shots every year...

My mother and I have had pneumonia, shingles, and flu shots...

In your opinion, are all of these things as wrong as the Covid vax?

I'm asking YOU, Brother Beni, because I know YOU will not call me a fool!
I'm not him, but I'd like to address this. The difference is that those diseases disproportionately affected children. This one does not. Inversely it disproportionately affects older people. I heard that the average age of a C19 death is over 80 years old.

And besides, how many times have you heard of someone who got any of those vaccines, yet went on to get the disease anyway? I certainly haven't heard of it. There is a world of difference between the vaccines you mentioned and this particular vaccine.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I'm not him, but I'd like to address this. The difference is that those diseases disproportionately affected children. This one does not. Inversely it disproportionately affects older people. I heard that the average age of a C19 death is over 80 years old.

And besides, how many times have you heard of someone who got any of those vaccines, yet went on to get the disease anyway? I certainly haven't heard of it. There is a world of difference between the vaccines you mentioned and this particular vaccine.
Already posted here before about the measles outbreaks among vaccinated children.

Vaccines eliminate natural immunity, meaning you can acquire and transmit whatever you were vaccinated against, permanently. This is why I have been "antivax" for decades. And I learned this from a pediatrician who was trying to push the DPT garbage on my firstborn.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-23-2021, 02:34 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Already posted here before about the measles outbreaks among vaccinated children.

Vaccines eliminate natural immunity, meaning you can acquire and transmit whatever you were vaccinated against, permanently. This is why I have been "antivax" for decades. And I learned this from a pediatrician who was trying to push the DPT garbage on my firstborn.
I don't have any kids, so I've never looked into it, but I'd be interested to see what you've read on that. While I can't say I'm specifically "anti-vax", I can say that I'm opposed to medicine in general when I can find other alternatives. I'm sure I was probably vaccinated when I was younger, but I haven't got any since I was old enough to remember.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.