Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-22-2021, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op?

Old 01-22-2021, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Re: Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op?

Exactly as I have said.

They used the faith and hope of good people against them.

And I'll bet Q isn't finished dragging people along.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

And so this begs the question.

Why didn't Trump put this to bed? Because it stroked that metastasizing ego of his.

1) He knew it was false, but it felt soooo good to be portrayed as the victor in some protracted Greek tragedy--despite the fact that it would suppress voter action in lieu of the miraculous.

2) He was in on it.

Oddly enough, Number one is the more outrageous option. The one man with the power to denude this sham, and he said NOTHING.

And speaking of Greek tragedies, he's a perfect amalgam of Narcissus and Achilles.

This election was handed over as much as it was stolen.

Last edited by Ronnie G; 01-22-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:57 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
And so this begs the question.

Why didn't Trump put this to bed? because it stroked that metastasizing ego of his.

1) He knew it was false, but it self soooo good to be portrayed as the victor in some protracted Greek tragedy--despite the fact that it would suppress voter action in lieu of the miraculous.

2) He was in on it.

Oddly enough, Number one is the more outrageous option. The one man with the power to denude this sham, and he said NOTHING.
Trump said he didn’t know anything about it other than something about child trafficking that they were against. He didn’t support it as most people have no idea who this group is.

I have talked to many who know nothing about Q.

I doubt anyone on this forum knows anything about Q.

I’ve always thought it was generated by the Left. Who knows, it could be China or Russia. It shows how stupid and emotional people can be to follow this kind of junk.

But, hey, Honey-Boo-Boo was a realty show that lots of people watched. I could never figure out how it became normal to be white trash.
Old 01-22-2021, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Trump said he didn’t know anything about it other than something about child trafficking that they were against. He didn’t support it as most people have no idea who this group is.

I have talked to many who know nothing about Q.

I doubt anyone on this forum knows anything about Q.

I’ve always thought it was generated by the Left. Who knows, it could be China or Russia. It shows how stupid and emotional people can be to follow this kind of junk.

But, hey, Honey-Boo-Boo was a realty show that lots of people watched. I could never figure out how it became normal to be white trash.
Notice one thing: at no point was there a concerted effort by the media to discredit the movement. No mass-spread of Snopes.com links. Nothing.

The left knew exactly the effect this intoxication would have. And boy, did it ever.

And one thing the Q site NEVER said to do: vote. It was just “trust the plan,” “enjoy the show,” and “hold the line.”

This was what mentalists call “pre-show conditioning.”
Old 01-22-2021, 05:56 PM
Administrator

I am amazed at how many people are duped by all kinds of crazy internet based conspiracies.

It was funny though following the QAnon folks as they dealt with first Trump's election loss then the failure of the almost 50 lawsuits, then the failure to persuade state Governors and legislators to illegally overturn their state's results, and finally Vice President Pence insisting on follow the law in his role in the certification of the electoral votes. QAnon was big on "The Plan" being told by Q to not lose confidence in "The Plan".

January 20th most finally realized "The Plan" was not going to happen. No overturning, no martial law, no Trump second term for "The Plan" to be fulfilled.

The plan was that Trump was going to expose leading Democrats as pedophiles and cannibals and arrest them. I very well believe QAnon could by psy-ops by either the Russians or Chinese and they are probably laughing their butts off at the gullibilty of a lot of Americans.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 01-22-2021, 05:57 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Notice one thing: at no point was there a concerted effort by the media to discredit the movement. No mass-spread of Snopes.com links. Nothing.

The left knew exactly the effect this intoxication would have. And boy, did it ever.

And one thing the Q site NEVER said to do: vote. It was just “trust the plan,” “enjoy the show,” and “hold the line.”

This was what mentalists call “pre-show conditioning.”
It looks like a diversion tactic away from Marist BLM, Antifa and voter fraud.

Personally, other than a dude dressing like an animal with horns, I don’t see how Q affected Trump supporters. If he is actually a Trump supporter.

I have seen video of black clad people changing into Trump clothes at the Capitol and a known Antifa guy leading a charge upstairs and then changing back into his clothes.

Also saw a video of a guy yelling at the Capitol police asking why they were allowing the Capitol to be destroyed.

January 6th needs a hard look. FBI admits they had credible information there would be trouble. It was Pelosi’s job to secure the Capitol from those threats. Pogrom is all that comes to mind, and none of it has anything to do with Trump.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:05 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
I am amazed at how many people are duped by all kinds of crazy internet based conspiracies.

It was funny though following the QAnon folks as they dealt with first Trump's election loss then the failure of the almost 50 lawsuits, then the failure to persuade state Governors and legislators to illegally overturn their state's results, and finally Vice President Pence insisting on follow the law in his role in the certification of the electoral votes. QAnon was big on "The Plan" being told by Q to not lose confidence in "The Plan".

January 20th most finally realized "The Plan" was not going to happen. No overturning, no martial law, no Trump second term for "The Plan" to be fulfilled.

The plan was that Trump was going to expose leading Democrats as pedophiles and cannibals and arrest them. I very well believe QAnon could by psy-ops by either the Russians or Chinese and they are probably laughing their butts off at the gullibilty of a lot of Americans.
Yada yada yada

Countless people signed affidavits, at the risk of their lives and livelihood. Ignore it if you will.

You keep pointing out swing voters, which has always been something you are hung up on in every election. Well, in those swing states, the ones that had Dominion machines, who also stopped counting, and then had Biden pulling ahead (it’s a miracle) are the problem states here. This scenario in the states is what raised red flags and had the anomalies. And then we had people come out and testify as to how and why that happened.

Do you actually believe that mail-in ballots by the millions was safe and that harvest balloting wasn’t a part of that? This election has been a disaster for our country. if you think it was nothing, I have some swamp land you might be interested in.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
It looks like a diversion tactic away from Marist BLM, Antifa and voter fraud.

Personally, other than a dude dressing like an animal with horns, I don’t see how Q affected Trump supporters. If he is actually a Trump supporter.
Imagine—the left was flat-footing their voter registration drives. If every keyboard warrior that was constantly writing “WWG1WGA!” Would have gotten involved at the ground level, who knows that would have happened. But instead, they sat in a pumpkin patch with Linus.

That’s how it affected them. Using hope as suppression. And it worked.

I do happen to believe cheating took place, but I don’t think it was insurmountable.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:22 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Imagine—the left was flat-footing their voter registration drives. If every keyboard warrior that was constantly writing “WWG1WGA!” Would have gotten involved at the ground level, who knows that would have happened. But instead, they sat in a pumpkin patch with Linus.

That’s how it affected them. Using hope as suppression. And it worked.

I do happen to believe cheating took place, but I don’t think it was insurmountable.
I won’t double post:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...&postcount=713