Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 05-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Grateful love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Are you saying Christ has NOT won your heart?
Not by breaking the Law.

Mike, this has all come down to you being right about what ever baloney you run up the flag pole. You have here posters telling you that something isn't right. About the song. Instead of you just saying that you notice it too, because of the fact it is Biblically flawed and wrong. You start taking scriptures apart to prove YOU. Noting else, just you. So, let me help YOU. Mike, if Jesus broke the law to win anyone it would of all be invalidated. But you don't understand that, because you are just a religious person. One who merely goes to a UPCI church not to be a member, not to join up with the church family, or submit to the eldership's teachings. But to take in the show. While you lie in wait for the young, sick, and wounded. To slip in some of your doctrinal confusion. Under the nose of the pastor, and elders.

Jesus broke the law?

Blasphemy?

YAH think?
Old 05-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, if Jesus broke the law to win anyone it would of all be invalidated.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
NO! God has not broken His law. He will not break His law.

You've somehow twisted Grace and Forgiveness and turned that into God breaking His law.

Do you understand the difference? Do you understand the problem of thinking Grace is God breaking His law?
Would you mind commenting on the verses I posted?
Old 05-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Would you mind commenting on the verses I posted?
I already did that.

Quote:
NO! God has not broken His law. He will not break His law.

You've somehow twisted Grace and Forgiveness and turned that into God breaking His law.

Do you understand the difference? Do you understand the problem of thinking Grace is God breaking His law?
David eating the Priest's shewbread - God's Mercy

David's adultery and murder - God's Mercy

God taking Israel back - His Grace

God did NOT then, nor would He ever break His law. As EB correctly stated, if God broke His law for anyone, it would invalidate it all.

This is the problem when you let a song form your theology. You end up blaspheming the Mercy and Grace of God and claiming it's Him breaking His law.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I already did that.

David eating the Priest's shewbread - God's Mercy

David's adultery and murder - God's Mercy

God taking Israel back - His Grace

God did NOT then, nor would He ever break His law. As EB correctly stated, if God broke His law for anyone, it would invalidate it all.

This is the problem when you let a song form your theology. You end up blaspheming the Mercy and Grace of God and claiming it's Him breaking His law.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

[Verse 1: Jonas Park]
Find me here, You pull me close, so near
Calming my every fear, You don't reject
Kindness comes, deep undeserving love
Breaking the rules to come rescue me here

[Chorus 1: Jonas Park]
Jesus, oh my Lord
You have won me, won my heart
Over and over and
I won't hold it back
All my love, all my love for You

[Verse 2: Jonas Park]
You can see right to the depths of me
You say my love is real, and call me Your own
You reach in, mercy no man expects
Bringing me life again, lifting me up!

Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back

[Bridge: Laura Hackett Park]
Grateful love is my unending song
I'll pour out all my love here at Your feet
I'll pour out all my love here at Your feet!

[Chorus 2: Jonas Park]
Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back
Over and over and
Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back

This comes across as typical effeminate Judeo-Baalianity "worship".

Ancient Baal "worship' was primarily sexual, involving temple prostitutes, both female and male. The lyrics to this song are sexual, and - sung by a man - definitely effeminate if not homo. Modern "Judeo-Christianity" is essentially Baalism:

1. Effeminate, sensual, sexual, and gay. Not to mention ghey.

2. Often female-led, especially in regards to liturgical "worship".

3. Music-based, whereby effeminate men and whorish women use sensual singing and animalistic music to get the "worshippers" riled up in what they call "rapturous, love-centered adoration" of the deity. Otherwise known as kundalini yoga, and bhakti yoga. Hare Krishna, everybody.

4. Based on feelings (emotions) rather than reason, guided by urges and intuitions rather than LOGOS-WORD, reveals the pagan, matriarchal, feminine, goddess-worship elements common to all pagan religions.

5. "Breaking the rules" in the context of the immediate lyrics is a subtle nod and insinuation to illicit fornication and "rebel without a cause romance" notions common to silly women laden down with lusts (regardless of their biological gender) who are easily led astray.

Modern religion is effeminate, this song is effeminate, and any guy who gets goosebumps over this song is effeminate.

Another "Jesus is my boyfriend and we're gonna make out and call it spiritual" type of song.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Last edited by Esaias; 05-09-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Okay, just watched a video, might not be the one in the original post, but I believe it's the same guy. The music is cheesy, musically speaking, the video is even more effeminate and ghey than I thought it would be. I mean, seriously, this is like New Wave religious music? The CCM version of The Psychedelic Furs?

Last edited by Esaias; 05-09-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Did God ever break his rules for people? Did you read what Jesus said here?

Mark 2:23-26

23And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn. 24And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful? 25And he said unto them, Have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungred, he, and they that were with him? 26How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?

Did Jesus approve of David breaking the rules that day? Did he break the rules by not killing his disciples when they picked the corn that day?
They were guilty of violating rabbinic halachah concerning the mitzvot haShabbat. They did NOT transgress the actual Sinaitic Law of God delivered by Moses, as Jesus explained.

Quote:
How about when David committed adultery and murder?

What was the penalty for thoses sins? Is not the rule that if one commits adultery they shall be slain? Is not the rule that if one committed murder he himself would be killed?

Did God break his rules for David?

2 Sam. 12:13

13And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.

Did God break his rules that David might live?
The penalty for adultery requires two witnesses to testify in open court, according to God's Law. There not being two witnesses, it would be SIN to execute a capital offender. God can sovereignly strike dead whoever He wants, guilty OR innocent, but that has nothing to do with THE LAW which regulates human behavior.

Quote:
Has God ever been willing to break his rule for mercy and love?

Duet 24:1-4

1When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. 2And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife. 3And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; 4Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD:

Jeremiah 3:1

1They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

God said he WOULD take Israel back even after saying that is an abomination.

So my question is DOES God ever break his rules to save his people?
She played the harlot, she did not get lawfully married to another.

Also, Jeremiah 3:8 specifies a divorce was enacted against the northern House of Israel (not the southern House of Judah). She was divorced, cast off, no longer God's people. Yet, the Husband incarnated AND DIED, thus freeing her from the law of her (first) husband. She was then LAWFULLY allowed to be remarried to Him since He rose from the dead after having died. Moreover, she (like everyone) must herself die (in baptism) which frees her from her (heathen) husband to marry Another (Jesus).

In each of the supposed "rule breaking" examples you brought forward, God actually followed His own Law quite explicitly, to the jot and tittle.

God doesn't break His rules. Breaking His rules is called SIN.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
[Verse 1: Jonas Park]
Find me here, You pull me close, so near
Calming my every fear, You don't reject
Kindness comes, deep undeserving love
Breaking the rules to come rescue me here

Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back

[Verse 2: Jonas Park]
You can see right to the depths of me
You say my love is real, and call me Your own
You reach in, mercy no man expects
Bringing me life again, lifting me up!

Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back

[Bridge: Laura Hackett Park]
I'll pour out all my love here at Your feet
I'll pour out all my love here at Your feet!

[Chorus 2: Jonas Park]
Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back
Over and over and
Jesus, oh my Lord
Over and over and
I won't hold it back

This comes across as typical effeminate Judeo-Baalianity "worship".

Ancient Baal "worship' was primarily sexual, involving temple prostitutes, both female and male. The lyrics to this song are sexual, and - sung by a man - definitely effeminate if not homo. Modern "Judeo-Christianity" is essentially Baalism:

1. Effeminate, sensual, sexual, and gay. Not to mention ghey.

2. Often female-led, especially in regards to liturgical "worship".

3. Music-based, whereby effeminate men and whorish women use sensual singing and animalistic music to get the "worshippers" riled up in what they call "rapturous, love-centered adoration" of the deity. Otherwise known as kundalini yoga, and bhakti yoga. Hare Krishna, everybody.

4. Based on feelings (emotions) rather than reason, guided by urges and intuitions rather than LOGOS-WORD, reveals the pagan, matriarchal, feminine, goddess-worship elements common to all pagan religions.

5. "Breaking the rules" in the context of the immediate lyrics is a subtle nod and insinuation to illicit fornication and "rebel without a cause romance" notions common to silly women laden down with lusts (regardless of their biological gender) who are easily led astray.

Modern religion is effeminate, this song is effeminate, and any guy who gets goosebumps over this song is effeminate.

Another "Jesus is my boyfriend and we're gonna make out and call it spiritual" type of song.
Outstanding
Old 05-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
They were guilty of violating rabbinic halachah concerning the mitzvot haShabbat. They did NOT transgress the actual Sinaitic Law of God delivered by Moses, as Jesus explained.

The penalty for adultery requires two witnesses to testify in open court, according to God's Law. There not being two witnesses, it would be SIN to execute a capital offender. God can sovereignly strike dead whoever He wants, guilty OR innocent, but that has nothing to do with THE LAW which regulates human behavior.

She played the harlot, she did not get lawfully married to another.

Also, Jeremiah 3:8 specifies a divorce was enacted against the northern House of Israel (not the southern House of Judah). She was divorced, cast off, no longer God's people. Yet, the Husband incarnated AND DIED, thus freeing her from the law of her (first) husband. She was then LAWFULLY allowed to be remarried to Him since He rose from the dead after having died. Moreover, she (like everyone) must herself die (in baptism) which frees her from her (heathen) husband to marry Another (Jesus).

In each of the supposed "rule breaking" examples you brought forward, God actually followed His own Law quite explicitly, to the jot and tittle.

God doesn't break His rules. Breaking His rules is called SIN.