Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 04-24-2017, 08:12 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Monday morning testimony

*oh yeah brother...Gimme some of that good organ music in the key of T for testify*

We gonna get this week started off right, how many of you have the guts to not only testify what He has done, what He is doing, but also what He is GOING to do?

Too many of us want to face down our giants with a wait and see attitude but I want to step out and declare victory over some things right now before the rock ever leaves the sling.

In Jesus name I walk in healing! My mind is sound and is not a playground for the enemy! I walk in undeserved victory over adversity because I have a powerful advocate in Christ Jesus that has cast down my accuser and I agree with the testimony that Jesus has spoken and not the devils!

I walk in provision because Jehovah Jirah is MORE than enough. When I sit at the table of the King, I'm not being fed by someone that gives me not enough or just enough but MORE than enough! That means after He's given me enough to supply my needs, that He's still putting more on my plate and He's doing it in the midst of my battles and struggles while Im surrounded on all sides.

Im kept in perfect peace! No more anxiety medication, no more super high blood pressure, no more panic attacks. Fear is NOT of God and I don't accept things that aren't from Him and what He HAS given me is a peace that you can't even understand. It doesn't even make sense how I can have peace and it makes me question my sanity*not that I've ever been considered sane* but I walk in assurance that He is able!

I hear and know His voice! Some of you need to stop listening to the wrong voices in your life and to do that, you need to learn which voice is His. You do that by getting in His word and knowing His heart and once you do that, it gets pretty simple. When people speak to you, pay attention to whether it agrees with what HE is saying or if it is coming from the enemy.

Well meaning people that are ruled by doubt and fear will be quick to try and speak things that God didn't say into your life. What they say will sound a lot like what the enemy is saying in your head, that you aren't good enough, that you aren't delivered, that you aren't healed, that you don't have victory, that your family won't be saved, that God won't use you, that your ministry is ineffective and that you might as well give up, that voice will even tell you that you're going to die and if you let it, it will try to convince you that every little ache and pain is some kind of cancer or heart disease DONT accept that word, and even if it WAS those things, don't be fearing what God has given you power over. He's given you authority to tread upon all the works of the enemy and by His stripes we were healed. Sickness and disease is the work of the enemy...not of God, He wasn't beaten with stripes to save us from Himself!!!! Whose report are you going to believe?

You are NEVER alone! David wrote,"If I ascend into the heavens, You are there. If I make my bed in Hell, You are there."

No matter what kind of Hell you're going through, He is with you and He will uphold you with HIS strength. He is a ever present help in time of trouble and He will never leave you or forsake you. Some of you need to get ahold of this. Most of you are one God Apostolics and we put a major focus on the power of His name, as well we should, but Psalm 138:2 says, "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

God's Word is so important that He honors it above His name, that same name that saves, heals, delivers, that same name in which dwells all glory, strength and honor, that same name, that every knee will bow and confess as Lord, yeah He honors His word above that. So every blessing, every promise, every thing spoken about you in His Word, it's not just a casually mentioned in passing. I wonder what would happen to us, if we as believers started actually believing what He has said, and what He has promised. I wonder what would happen if we shook off the lies and falsehoods the enemy has for so long whispered in our ears and listened only to His truth. I wonder if that would cause a shaking and a quaking in the spiritual and physical realm as we moved in the highest form of faith, expectation and we no longer allowed failures and disappointments to dictate our theology, I just wonder what that chain reaction would look like and if you're wondering too, I have good news....It's in your reach.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:53 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Monday morning testimony

Chain Breaker
Zach Williams

If you’ve been walking the same old road for miles and miles
If you’ve been hearing the same old voice tell the same old lies
If you’re trying to feel the same old holes inside
There’s a better life
There’s a better life

If you’ve got pain
He’s a pain taker