Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-11-2020, 08:32 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Tyranny in America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
True, I can see how church has become so intertwined with religion, that it is hard to know where to begin the pruning cut, to separate the wheat from the chaff.that is. But God knows and will use this all for the good of the body.It is sad to see it come to this, I have pleaded with pastors in apostolic churches to stand on various truths, to no avail. When the church is persecuted the line will be made more clearly visible, it is already drawn but many other lines have been drawn near it (the truth), resulting in a muddying of the waters in an attempt to make it appear as though there were no absolute truths.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
When Christians were warned that the Romans were going to sack Jerusalem and destroy the temple , the church moved out and took the gospel to the world.
Right now we have up to 500+ people coming to church 2 or 3 times a week for a word from God without taking responsibility to learn how to lead their families and preach the gospel themselves.
Awesome

Old 04-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

You will not be allowed to leave your house unless you submit to a phony-baloney "test" (which won't prove anything except that you will do EXACTLY what you're told").

You will not be allowed to associate with more than a government approved number of people for only government approved purposes.

If the phony test shows you "positive" you will be taken away to a government-mandated facility with no visitors, or you will be placed under house arrest.

You will be harassed, ticketed, and fined, and arrested, and jailed for going to an empty park, an empty beach, sitting in your car, sitting in your backyard, etc. Why? Because that's what communism is - unending relentless harassment by government agents willing and even eager to KILL YOU for the slightest hint of anything but immediate cowering compliant obedience.

Sound crazy? Tin foil hat? IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.

This is where America is. A literal communist dictatorship. Using a bogus viral (non)pandemic as the excuse to enslave everybody. It's already happened.

All the dystopian fictionary stories, crazy "conspiracy theories" about a martial law takeover, communist subversion and overthrow, the 1984 surveillance state, yada yada yada... is HERE NOW IN FULL OPERATION.

If anyone doesn't see it they have to be blind and in denial.

EVERY tyranny had a large percentage of its population in support, always making excuses, for the tyranny. Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China, and every other dictatorship. They ALL had plenty of willing snitches, plenty of supporters, plenty of people denying the obvious, no lack of people contantly making excuses for the tyranny and despotism.

They ALL had "patriotic citizens" extolling the virtues of their country, they ALL had plenty of citizens who felt that anyone daring to suggest tyranny was going on was dangerous, radical, extremist, mentally ill, stupid, and likely needed to be locked up by the government. Every single tyranny in history had plenty of people who believed wholeheartedly that anybody warning about tyranny needed to be made to just go away.

And here we are. America, 2020.

Look at your kids and grandkids. Look in their eyes. And ask yourself: "What legacy am I leaving them? What am I really willing to do to give them a chance to live free? Or will I sell their future out for a bowl of pottage? Will I buy the chains that shall enslave them, myself? Will I sell my children's and my grandchildren's future and freedom just to try and ensure a comfy life for myself? Just to make sure I am not faced with any real hardship? To make sure I keep up with the Joneses, and can remain a Good.Model.Citizen-SLAVE?"

Most will never even give two thoughts or two seconds' notice to such concepts. It is simply beyond them. Perhaps some will.

" The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men."

- Samuel Adams

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Last edited by Esaias; 04-11-2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

WHO official says government will have to enter and forcibly remove people from their homes:

Old 04-11-2020, 11:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Days Before Easter, California County Makes Going to Church a Crime

https://www.westernjournal.com/days-...-church-crime/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-12-2020, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
You will not be allowed to leave your house unless you submit to a phony-baloney "test" (which won't prove anything except that you will do EXACTLY what you're told").

You will not be allowed to associate with more than a government approved number of people for only government approved purposes.

If the phony test shows you "positive" you will be taken away to a government-mandated facility with no visitors, or you will be placed under house arrest.

You will be harassed, ticketed, and fined, and arrested, and jailed for going to an empty park, an empty beach, sitting in your car, sitting in your backyard, etc. Why? Because that's what communism is - unending relentless harassment by government agents willing and even eager to KILL YOU for the slightest hint of anything but immediate cowering compliant obedience.

Sound crazy? Tin foil hat? IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.

This is where America is. A literal communist dictatorship. Using a bogus viral (non)pandemic as the excuse to enslave everybody. It's already happened.

All the dystopian fictionary stories, crazy "conspiracy theories" about a martial law takeover, communist subversion and overthrow, the 1984 surveillance state, yada yada yada... is HERE NOW IN FULL OPERATION.

If anyone doesn't see it they have to be blind and in denial.

EVERY tyranny had a large percentage of its population in support, always making excuses, for the tyranny. Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China, and every other dictatorship. They ALL had plenty of willing snitches, plenty of supporters, plenty of people denying the obvious, no lack of people contantly making excuses for the tyranny and despotism.

They ALL had "patriotic citizens" extolling the virtues of their country, they ALL had plenty of citizens who felt that anyone daring to suggest tyranny was going on was dangerous, radical, extremist, mentally ill, stupid, and likely needed to be locked up by the government. Every single tyranny in history had plenty of people who believed wholeheartedly that anybody warning about tyranny needed to be made to just go away.

And here we are. America, 2020.

Look at your kids and grandkids. Look in their eyes. And ask yourself: "What legacy am I leaving them? What am I really willing to do to give them a chance to live free? Or will I sell their future out for a bowl of pottage? Will I buy the chains that shall enslave them, myself? Will I sell my children's and my grandchildren's future and freedom just to try and ensure a comfy life for myself? Just to make sure I am not faced with any real hardship? To make sure I keep up with the Joneses, and can remain a Good.Model.Citizen-SLAVE?"

Most will never even give two thoughts or two seconds' notice to such concepts. It is simply beyond them. Perhaps some will.

" The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men."

- Samuel Adams
Yeah Fox news calls it (former head of cdc )
“Box it in. That’s the basic concept here. Box in COVID,” Frieden said on Saturday. He then outlined the four corners of the box that he said will keep the new coronavirus “at bay.”

He said the four corners of the box include testing widely, isolating safely, contact tracing completely and quarantining comfortably.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Weird video claiming to be an interview of a FEMA person announcing what's being planned:

Old 04-14-2020, 12:54 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Kentucky judges order coronavirus patients, others to wear GPS ankle monitors for refusing to stay home

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-...g-to-stay-home

Old 04-14-2020, 12:58 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Katie Spencer posted a photo to Facebook of the order police handed her when they took her children away late last month. It clearly cites her “proximity to coronavirus” as the reason for taking the kids.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/he...o-coronavirus/