Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Administrator

David Fuller Info?

I don't want this thread to turn into detailed accounts of any preachers failure so please don't go there.

What I am wondering is does anyone know where the David Fuller that pastored West Atlanta UPC is now?

I know that he divorced and remarried another woman, left the UPC and ministry,etc, etc.

I am just wondering now that it is a decade or so later where he is and what he is doing.

I have not had any luck in google searches. For one thing there are three or four Pentecostal preachers with that same name.

The only info I have ever heard was about seven years ago which would have been about three years after his moral failure and I was told he was living in Dallas, TX and his vocation was some type of engineering work that he was qualified to do from before his ministry days.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Go Dodgers!

including a pentecostal
http://www.awcf.org/news.html

Name:
Address:

Office:
Cell:
E-mail:
Bishop David Fuller
101 Crockett Lane
Hewitt, TX 76643

254-744-1107
Old 05-26-2007, 01:17 AM
BringItOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
including a pentecostal

Name:
Address:

Office:
Cell:
E-mail:
Bishop David Fuller
101 Crockett Lane
Hewitt, TX 76643

254-744-1107
Wrong one
Old 05-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Superheros are evil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringItOn View Post
Wrong one
Yep.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Contact Atlanta Bishop. He has talked to him fairly recently.

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
including a pentecostal

Name:
Address:

Office:
Cell:
E-mail:
Bishop David Fuller
101 Crockett Lane
Hewitt, TX 76643

254-744-1107
A couple of years ago when I was trying to find the same info I ran across this guy and thought I had found him only to find out it is not him. This guy is one of the three or so other David Fullers in Oneness Pentecost!
Old 05-26-2007, 11:34 AM
She makes me look good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
I don't want this thread to turn into detailed accounts of any preachers failure so please don't go there.

What I am wondering is does anyone know where the David Fuller that pastored West Atlanta UPC is now?

I know that he divorced and remarried another woman, left the UPC and ministry,etc, etc.

I am just wondering now that it is a decade or so later where he is and what he is doing.

I have not had any luck in google searches. For one thing there are three or four Pentecostal preachers with that same name.

The only info I have ever heard was about seven years ago which would have been about three years after his moral failure and I was told he was living in Dallas, TX and his vocation was some type of engineering work that he was qualified to do from before his ministry days.
If I am not mistaken, the "Atlanta" David Fuller is in fact living in Dallas and is pastoring one of the works that Kenneth Phillips started several years ago. KP, I believe, has made comments regarding "restoring" DF to ministry.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:35 AM
She makes me look good!

Quote:
including a pentecostal

Name:
Address:

Office:
Cell:
E-mail:
Bishop David Fuller
101 Crockett Lane
Hewitt, TX 76643

254-744-1107
THis DF is the one who pastored in Waco, TX for many years and is the Foriegn Missions rep for AWCF.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphant1 View Post
If I am not mistaken, the "Atlanta" David Fuller is in fact living in Dallas and is pastoring one of the works that Kenneth Phillips started several years ago. KP, I believe, has made comments regarding "restoring" DF to ministry.
Hmmmm...if this is the case then ther other guy that was pastoring the Dallas area WOP must have left because his name was not Fuller and he had been ALJC I believe just before taking that pastorate.

If sufficient time had passed since a moral failure and since it had occurred if a man had shown stability and no relapses I could see KP using him but I have not heard that this had happened.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
She makes me look good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Hmmmm...if this is the case then ther other guy that was pastoring the Dallas area WOP must have left because his name was not Fuller and he had been ALJC I believe just before taking that pastorate.

If sufficient time had passed since a moral failure and since it had occurred if a man had shown stability and no relapses I could see KP using him but I have not heard that this had happened.
The ALJC brother was out at the "Lonesome Dove" property. This is not where KP said DF was, I have been there and met that brother and as far as I know he is still there. If I am not mistaken, KP also started a work in south Dallas...that is where he used DF.

My memory is sketchy...but KP mentioned this to me and another preacher sometime last year...that DF from Atlanta was restored under him and pastoring one of the Dallas shootoffs....