Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 10:52 PM
Banned

Need prayer and renewal

Desperately need to be renewed in the Holy Ghost first and foremost. Need God's strength, wisdom, and endurance in this situation. Whether this is a trial or a result of repeated backsliding or both... I feel turmoil and lack of rest and peace more than anything. Even during maybe a few days at a time when I can power through it to an extent it's still there...

I'm in a group living environment (approximately 15 young adults age 18-25) where there is a lot of drama, arguing, and high tensions. I'm reprimanded and accused by security and other residents, and I have a hard time reacting the Christ-like way that I should.

I desperately need God's wisdom, discernment, and patience, and to figure out how to stop thinking thoughts at a rate of 1000 MPH and over-stressing. And to stop yelling and arguing with people whether I'm right or not...

I have been repenting and telling God I want to change and never go back to sin and things I used to do again because I have done that far too many times and I need His guidance to reverse a downward spiral I feel I'm going down by reacting badly, and running on empty spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, etc.,
But spiritually most importantly...

{username}- Click Here to read more of this post within The Prayer Closet
Closed Thread