Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-19-2017, 08:19 AM
Banned

Re: Pre trib rapture teaching is heresy

This would be a good time to sell 7 year survival kits of food, water etc. to post trib families, unless you guys teach that God will send a personal supply of it during His wrath.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:21 AM
Banned

Heresy!!!

Lol
Old 11-19-2017, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Location: Phoenix, AZ.: Baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus in 1982.

His NAME is Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
1 I believe in multiple resurrections, yes.

2 The Holy Ghost's removal would be done to allow the spirit of antichrist to finally find a host to emulate as "god".
This man will be a counterfeit "christ", preceding the Lord Jesus Christ.
This will allow the return of the true Christ to have maximum effect and an object lesson for mankind at this event.....

3 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

4 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

5 This is what the world witnesses.....

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

6 There is timing to the appearing of the false christ, as you can see.....

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
1 One of those is, to you, a secret resurrection, correct?

2 why would the Holy Spirit need to be taken out of the way? His primary
object is to keep THE CHURCH safe. Do you refer to a persecution?

3 you jumped forward to the actual coming of the Lord with His saints;

4 what are you doing with the other person on a white horse: the one with
the bow (Rev 6:2)?

5 Yes, the "world" will witness an army fighting against the Lord: and even
now is the world (the ungodly) being assembled against Him;

6 there is definitely a timing to the appearance of the man of sin: but you
seem to be going backwards now:

Brother Villa
Old 11-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Location: Phoenix, AZ.: Baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus in 1982.

His NAME is Jesus!

Quote:
This is brutal.....

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath......,
Therefore it is my understanding and my theory that this verse should be correctly understood to say and or mean, "9 For God hath not appointed us to anger (to be angry) (hard to get along with) (contentious), but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
LOL
1 Thes 5:

v 1-2 Yes! WE (the church) have no need to be reminded, because WE
KNOW how the Lord will come TO THE WORLD...!

V3-4 Paul said, "THEY" (the world) shall say peace and safety; but we
(the church) will not be overtaken (surprised) "...as a thief in the night

v 5-6 WE, (the church) are the children of light, not of darkness...we are
NOT ASLEEP (spiritually) as the world sleeps: nor fallen backwards;

v 7 they (the world) is asleep (ignorant of God's ways); and they are drunk
with their own doctrines;

8-9 WE (the church) are sober...clothed in the armor of God...not appointed unto
wrath, but unto righteousness.

You bear witness against yourself that you have written of your (own) understanding,
and your (own) theory.

Brother Villa
Old 11-19-2017, 09:56 AM
Banned

Brother Villa.

The wrath spoken of is in the passage.

I saw your "Greek technique".

Dont try it on the church.

They will see it a mile away.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephnxman View Post
His NAME is Jesus!

1 One of those is, to you, a secret resurrection, correct?

2 why would the Holy Spirit need to be taken out of the way? His primary
object is to keep THE CHURCH safe. Do you refer to a persecution?

3 you jumped forward to the actual coming of the Lord with His saints;

4 what are you doing with the other person on a white horse: the one with
the bow (Rev 6:2)?

5 Yes, the "world" will witness an army fighting against the Lord: and even
now is the world (the ungodly) being assembled against Him;

6 there is definitely a timing to the appearance of the man of sin: but you
seem to be going backwards now:

Brother Villa
Not a secret resurrection, but a BIG event.

One taken, the other left.

Frightening event for the world to deal with to precede the wrath of God.....

Revelation 6King James Version (KJV)

6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Old 11-19-2017, 10:06 AM
Banned

Do post tribbers actually think they will go through the events of Chapter 6 unscathed?
Old 11-19-2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

A post tribber "must have"....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rkq0Y46DsjI__l

LOL
Old 11-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
This is brutal.....

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath......,
Therefore it is my understanding and my theory that this verse should be correctly understood to say and or mean, "9 For God hath not appointed us to anger (to be angry) (hard to get along with) (contentious), but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

LOL
Now read the above in the context of Christ's words in Matthew24.

36..“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father.

37..As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

38..For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;

39..and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

40..Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

41..Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42..“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

43..But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

44..So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Everything in these verses is a further explanation of "that day" referred to in verse 36. "That" is a pronoun, and every pronoun has an antecedent. . So what is the antecedent of "that day? What "day" was Christ referring to and describing in verses 36 -44. What "day" is going to catch men unaware?
The answer is found in verses 30-31....

Quote:
30..“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

31..And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
This is the antecedent of "that day" described in verse 36, the day he comes in the clouds, accompanied by a host of angels, and not in secret. It catches men unaware because they were unbelievers who did not believe the prophecies and rationalized away all the signs around them. Also, they are caught unaware because by that time God had sent to them strong delusion that they should believe a lie and be damned because they loved not the truth , and instead had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So simple grammatical rules destroys the pre-trib delusion.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

Not the same as 1 These 4 event. It says we meet Him in the clouds, not when He returns in the clouds, per Rev 1:7.