Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

NYT: Iraq Govt Believes CIA and ISIS Are United

NY Times Headline:

Quote:
Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United
1) This, sadly, wouldn't surprise me. If the true story of the CIA and its operations and alliances were told, it would likely show the organization has created conflicts and held alliances which were aligned against the US.

2) If true, the CIA should be designated an enemy of the state and branded a terrorist organization. Every agent should be investigated. Every office on US soil should be raided and shut down. Every office on foreign soil should be considered a terror target. Director John Brennan and Deputy Michael Morell should also be investigated. Fmr CIA Director and Defense Secy Leon Panetta should also be investigated since this likely happened during his tenure.

Quote:
The United States has conducted an escalating campaign of deadly airstrikes against the extremists of the Islamic State for more than a month. But that appears to have done little to tamp down the conspiracy theories still circulating from the streets of Baghdad to the highest levels of Iraqi government that the C.I.A. is secretly behind the same extremists that it is now attacking.
Quote:
“We know about who made Daesh,” said Bahaa al-Araji, a deputy prime minister, using an Arabic shorthand for the Islamic State on Saturday at a demonstration called by the Shiite cleric Moktada al-Sadr to warn against the possible deployment of American ground troops. Mr. Sadr publicly blamed the C.I.A. for creating the Islamic State in a speech last week, and interviews suggested that most of the few thousand people at the demonstration, including dozens of members of Parliament, subscribed to the same theory. (Mr. Sadr is considered close to Iran, and the theory is popular there as well.)
When an American journalist asked Mr. Araji to clarify if he blamed the C.I.A. for the Islamic State, he retreated: “I don’t know. I am one of the poor people,” he said, speaking fluent English and quickly stepping back toward the open door of a chauffeur-driven SUV. “But we fear very much. Thank you!”
Quote:
But the Islamic State was a different story, Mr. Jabouri said. “It is obvious to everyone that the Islamic State is a creation of the United States and Israel.”
Again, this wouldn't surprise me. Especially considering the WH has pushed, and succeeded, in getting authorization to arm and finance the so-called Syrian "moderates" fighting against Assad. The same "moderates" who allegedly sold one of the murdered journalists to ISIS fighters. And considering the CIA allegedly was in Libya smuggling arms into Syria when the attack on Benghazi happened.

Source Link
Old 09-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Banned

Re: NYT: Iraq Govt Believes CIA and ISIS Are Unite

Or it could be alleged "moderates" spreading conspiracy theories to cash in on the abounding distrust for America and Israel... while also politically positioning themselves as opposing ISIS.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:01 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: NYT: Iraq Govt Believes CIA and ISIS Are Unite

What surprises me less that the CIA could be involved is Muslims blame the US

They say similar things about Boko Haram

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.