Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 04-30-2021, 07:22 AM
Loving God, His Word, His Name

Re: Cancer Screening/Tests

Good morning folks. Thanks for the concern and prayers.

I have been undergoing oral chemo since February as well as an estrogen blocker so as to starve the carcinoma which was listed at stage 4. Thankfully, I did not need the GoFundMe after all. My insurance worked with the manufacturer to get me my chemo, normally over $2000/month for free! I am still working under the FMLA intermittent leave, and the treatments have been working, but more so the prayers. I go Wednesday for a PET scan to see just how much the tumors have shrunk, which the doctors wholeheartedly believe they have according to my antigen numbers. I am believing to beat the cancer once and for all, and it all being for the glory of God alone.

Love to all.

Apostolic Defender Ministries
The Apostolic Defender Podcast on Spotify
Old 04-30-2021, 09:06 AM
of 9!! :)

Praise God for the good report!
Old 05-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post
Good morning folks. Thanks for the concern and prayers.

I have been undergoing oral chemo since February as well as an estrogen blocker so as to starve the carcinoma which was listed at stage 4. Thankfully, I did not need the GoFundMe after all. My insurance worked with the manufacturer to get me my chemo, normally over $2000/month for free! I am still working under the FMLA intermittent leave, and the treatments have been working, but more so the prayers. I go Wednesday for a PET scan to see just how much the tumors have shrunk, which the doctors wholeheartedly believe they have according to my antigen numbers. I am believing to beat the cancer once and for all, and it all being for the glory of God alone.

Love to all.
I will be praying for a good report from you PET scan this coming Wednesday. I am so glad to hear that between your insurance and the manufacturer you were able to get your chemo cost taken care of.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 08-30-2021, 06:06 AM

Just a quick update...

My numbers have been going up, just like my medical bills. Sadly, the clinic and insurance do not play well together, and I am stuck with a $2600 PET scan bill, and the doctor wanting another one ASAP. Will be contacting my insurance company, who has worked awesome with me thus far, to see what they recommend, whether a clinic or another hospital.

Am still working 40-60 hours a week. The anemia was about to wear me out, but found some strong supplements to help with it, as well as others to build my immune system and work with the chemo to fight the cancer. I am still standing on Psalm 103:3 daily, and am believing God for my healing. I've been attending a local UPCI church here in the Houston area for about a month, and have the support and love of the family there as well.

Thanks to all for the continued prayers and support. I am believing at the end of this fight, Jesus will get the glory for keeping, healing, and holding me through this all. Love to all!

Old 01-01-2023, 01:01 PM

Good afternoon. It's been a while since I've posted.

Well, since this post, the cancer has spread through my spine, my right breast, and lymph nodes. I have began the disability process to leave my job after 27 years. Much love and much grace saints.

Old 01-01-2023, 03:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

Well, since this post, the cancer has spread through my spine, my right breast, and lymph nodes. I have began the disability process to leave my job after 27 years. Much love and much grace saints.
Sorry to hear that! Will be praying for you. Also, check into things like fenbendazole and mebendazole.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Numbers 6:24-26
English Standard Version
24 The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Last edited by Amanah; 01-01-2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:

I am so sorry to hear this report. I have been dealing with cancer a little over two years as well but nothing like what you are dealing with. I will be praying for you. I appreciate you giving us this update even if it isn't the one I know you would have liked to have been able to give.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"