Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Bruce Klein

Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

IV. Jihad - War
Moslems have their Jihad.

Infidels have their wars.

Which are Biblical?

A. Islam’s Jihad

Jihad = striving for the cause of Allah

Kor'an's support for Jihad

2:154, 2:190-191, 2:193, 2:216, 2:218, 2:244, 3:142, 3:157-158, 3:169, 3:171, 3:195, 4:71-77, 4:84, 4:95, 4:104, 5:35, 5:54, 8:15-16, 8:39-41, 8:45-46, 8:55-57, 8:60-62, 8:74-75, 9:5-6, 9:12-16, 9:20, 9:24, 9:29, 9:36, 9:38-41, 9:44, 9:73, 9:88-89, 9:111, 9:120-123, 22:39-40, 22:58-59, 22:78, 29:6, 29:69, 33:23, 47:4-7, 47:35, 48:16, 49:15, 57:10, 57:25, 59:2-7, 60:1-2, 61:4, 61:10-14, 66:9, 100:1-5

Moslems are to fight a Holy Jihad against all infidels as their imam (pastor) directs. Why do they fight to kill infidels? That is what the Kor’an teaches.

Looking at the Moslem's Jihad, one sees Moslems killing Moslems. Iran was fighting Iraq. Moslems were killing Moslems. This war lasted for about ten years. Some say millions were killed. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Other Moslem countries come to Kuwait’s defense. Moslems were fighting and killing other Moslems. Do you see where the strong possibility of demons being involved with the killing of people? Today in Iraq there are Moslems torturing other Moslems knowing they are going to kill them anyway. Yet they torture will electric drills, etc. Are these individuals demon possessed? Since Satan is their god, and since Satan controls the demons, it would stand to reason he wants as many people dead as soon as possible, John 10:10. Why? Many Moslems are turning to Jesus. Jesus is drawing many people to Him. Satan is in the battle to win! A dear Sister in Jesus just told me about a Palestinian man who accepted Jesus as his God, and was water baptized in the name of Jesus for the washing away of sin, by an Australian Sister. PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!! Thousands are starting to following Jesus in Afghanistan, etc. etc.

The future of Islam is like the past of communism. The god of communism is Satan. Satan came in like a flood in the politics of some countries. Jesus raised a standard against the god of communism - Satan. Islam has come in like a flood in the politics of some countries. Jesus will raise a standard against the god of Islam - Satan!

“So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19

B. Should Christians be involved in a physical war?

Would Jesus carry an M16 rifle?

Why do the so-called Christians endorse war?

Why do many denominations endorse war?

Do you endorse war? Why?

Should a Christian endorse war?

Christians are under the New Covenant not the Old Covenant.

What did Jesus say about physical fighting?

“Blessed [are] the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5

“Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.” Matthew 5:9

“But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Matthew 5:39

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” Matthew 5:44

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12

“But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the [one] cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not [to take thy] coat also.” Luke 6:27-29

What did Paul write?

“Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.” Romans 13:2

C. Christian's Spiritual Warfare
Paul used the power of God to subdue the tongue (The power - anointing by the Holy Spirit)

“And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.” Acts 16:18

“(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds2 Corinthians 10:4

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;” Ephesians 6:10-18

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.” 1 Peter 5:8-9

“For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.” Romans 8:6

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” 2 Corinthians 2:11

“Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.” (In Karate the hand is the sword) Matthew 26:52

“Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.” Luke 22:36-38

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;” Mark 16:17

If you believe, you should be prepared to cast out demons.

King David could not build the temple, why? He was a man of war!

Conclusion
I am still a fundamentalist, just not a Baptist.

There are liberal and fundamental Moslems. Fundamental Moslems say there aren’t any liberal Moslems. They believe a Moslem must be following the Kor’an, or they aren’t Moslems!

There are liberal and fundamental Christians. Fundamental Christians say there aren’t any liberal Christians. They believe a Christian must be following the Bible, or they aren’t Christians!

If you are a Moslem and you want to kill me, why?

Here is a prayer:

Dear God,
I want to know who you are. I want you to love me, and I want to love you. Please help me! You are God, so you are all powerful. You are everywhere; you are all knowing. I want to go to heaven. Please reveal yourself to me. Please show me your miracles. I want to serve you. I want to worship you. Dear God, thank you for listening to me. I have sinned. Please help me not to sin. I do not want to lie anymore. I want to have a spouse who loves me. I want to be apart of a loving community. Thank you for answering my prayers.

In Jesus' name, Amen

What the Holy Bible teaches about 'how to get to heaven' is found here: http://www.freewebs.com/bibleteach/h...achristian.htm

A fantastic website about Islam: http://www.allahislam.com/

Bruce Klein, MA in Islamic Studies
MA, MDiv, ThM, ThD
Bible teacher, theologian, missionary, writer

My missionary web page:
www.freewebs.com/aim_oneness

www.freewebs.com/bibleteach

Bibleteach@hotmail.com
Old 05-18-2007, 06:11 AM
Sister Phyllis

Dr Kkein great post I jsut joined this from so have to learn how to use it

God bless
sister phyllis
Old 05-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Still Figuring It Out.

Great posts.

I especially enjoyed your take on Christianity versus war.

If I could I would like to ask a question...

You said that the name of Allah is Satan.

From what do you draw that conclusion?
Old 05-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Bruce Klein

Hello Digging4Truth,

'Allah' means 'god' in Arabic.

Islam does not have a personal name for their god.

I am saying Satan is behind 'Allah'.

Our God's personal name is Jesus. He loves us, so allows us to use His name to address Him when praying, when casting out demons by His authority, when healing by His power, when water baptizing, etc.

Sorry for the confusion.

In Jesus,
Brother Bruce
Old 01-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Where are you condemning Christians for supporting war? Yet you condemn Muslims for it??

What a pile of wretched miserable hypocrisy, to condemn non-Christians in the name of Christ for doing things that Christians overwhelmingly do!

You are condemning no one but yourself.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenj View Post
Where are you condemning Christians for supporting war? Yet you condemn Muslims for it??

What a pile of wretched miserable hypocrisy, to condemn non-Christians in the name of Christ for doing things that Christians overwhelmingly do!

Bro. you made this post om my birth day so I'll answer you..

Revelation 13:9-10.......Revelation 6:14- 17........Matthew 26:52

if that can't fix you then nothing can but the Throne!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

Amen. You misrepresent Jihad, which is not supposed to be a physical war, and you degenerate from there.

Calling you completely clueless is being nice.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:45 AM
Banned

Which I guess is still rude, I apologize; but this making of enemies out of brothers is ignorant; and pointedly, why their less knowledgable brothers want to kill you.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:09 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Quote:

You have me curious by your above quote, in bold. The 9/11 terrorists were islamic. The Ft. hood bomber was islamic. The U.S. Embassy attack in Benghazi was carried out by islamisst. (In fact, all of the attacks on our Embassies since 1979 were carried out by islamists). The video taped beheadings of several American hostages was carried out by islamists. The attack on the U.S. Cole, the Trade Center bombing, both islamic. The multiple incidents, around the world of Christian Churches being burned, the men killed and the women raped, all are being done by islamists. Multiple incidents Worldwideof suicide bombings And now the Boston Bombing.

I could go on, but what would be the point? Where is your evidence of any similar crimes being carried out by Christians? I'm not talking of countries that may be in armed conflict with each other. I am referring to specific acts, such as those listed, all of which are being carried out in the name of jihad. Any condemnation has been justly earned before the eyes of the world, and I have listed but a fragment of the total record of the past 13 years.

Last edited by larrylyates; 04-20-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Klein View Post
Have you lost your mind, or did you just never have one? You are remedial, at best, if you believe that anyone except other haters will care what someone whose religion endorsed the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, et al--I could go on and on (currently the world's largest arms dealer)--says. This post is literally too stupid to reply to, and you make me embarrassed to be a Christian.

I'm going to go throw up, but I will tell you in parting that Christians are directed to commune, we have Communion, and Christ was an apolitical communist, as any good Christian should be, and is. You might get a clue in Acts--but I doubt it. Of course we have been carefully indoctrinated into "Communism is bad, mmmkay," and I can agree with you that political communism, absent God, is; but you should be put away, and this thread is only any good for identifying fellow haters like yourself. Good day.