Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-11-2007, 11:36 AM
My Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Truth Seeker View Post
OH brother I had a great post going here and I hit the wrong button and lost the whole thing.... I ran around trying to find it but alas it's gone into cyber space....

Just wanted to say Good morning Sis...when will you be moving into your new house? It seems everyone is moving to someplace new...well not everyone but many....

Thanks so much for all you have done and the whole group of dear people that have worked so hard to make this place what it is...

Happy Sunday to you too....love and blessings...
It will be a few months. The couple haven't started looking for a replacement house in Arkansas yet, but I wanted to decide if I was interested in their home before they put it up on the market. Hopefully, we have a deal and I won't have to move until late spring or early summer. Should work out just about right.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Good afternoon Gabby's

Just wanted yall all to know I am prayin for ya...

Carey.... You ARE gonna sell that house! You KNOW it had to be God for that other house to still be on the market as nice as it is so he isnt gonna let you lose it again

Everyone else is getting houses and moving and wow our lives are just full of fun huh... I am moving too (just would be nice if I knew where too LOL) I had about 20 people today ask me where we lived... funniest part is I couldnt answer them.... just said umm umm with mom and dad? LOL (with all of them knowing me and knowing I DO NOT live with mom and dad that required explanation so then it was well.... we are looking LOL)

Today was an interesting morning so far... went to church (uh huh I said it... I went to church) And sat in on a wonderful sign language class first (wow do I feel out of practice watching that girl go!!! oh well gimme a few weeks and I will be back to my old self maybe ) Saw people I havent seen in a billion years!!! I feel so old.... kids of kids of kids I mean even my miniature grooms like married or something like that!!! Then talk about feeling old... the pastor talks about cleaning out the church and having found some school year books.... OMG!!!!! I looked at them!!!! They were from uhhhh uhhhhh 25.....yes 25 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! I am soooooooo old!!!!!!!! It was bad nuff hearing oh is that your baby I havent seen her since she was 2 weeks old then them pulling out yearbooks from when I was 10 yrs old and everyone standing there going oh oh oh this is you this is you!!!! Oh well.... it was nice to be home I have to say it.... Never thought this old church trouble maker and problem child would ever end up back there ever again.... (Rhoni thanks for talking me into it... if for nothing else...healed a lot lot lot of old wounds)

The best part was I ran into my best friend who we had been best friends since we were 9 yrs old and she is just starting to get back in church and she was there!!!! And all dozen of her kids I think (whew and I thought I had a lot I think they took the whole pew LOL) All in all its been a good day!!!
(now dont tell nobody but me thinks I am actaully gonna go to church again tonight... just pray we have better results then last week ughhhh)
Old 02-11-2007, 03:43 PM
delete account

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Good afternoon Gabby's

Just wanted yall all to know I am prayin for ya...

Carey.... You ARE gonna sell that house! You KNOW it had to be God for that other house to still be on the market as nice as it is so he isnt gonna let you lose it again

Everyone else is getting houses and moving and wow our lives are just full of fun huh... I am moving too (just would be nice if I knew where too LOL) I had about 20 people today ask me where we lived... funniest part is I couldnt answer them.... just said umm umm with mom and dad? LOL (with all of them knowing me and knowing I DO NOT live with mom and dad that required explanation so then it was well.... we are looking LOL)

Today was an interesting morning so far... went to church (uh huh I said it... I went to church) And sat in on a wonderful sign language class first (wow do I feel out of practice watching that girl go!!! oh well gimme a few weeks and I will be back to my old self maybe ) Saw people I havent seen in a billion years!!! I feel so old.... kids of kids of kids I mean even my miniature grooms like married or something like that!!! Then talk about feeling old... the pastor talks about cleaning out the church and having found some school year books.... OMG!!!!! I looked at them!!!! They were from uhhhh uhhhhh 25.....yes 25 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! I am soooooooo old!!!!!!!! It was bad nuff hearing oh is that your baby I havent seen her since she was 2 weeks old then them pulling out yearbooks from when I was 10 yrs old and everyone standing there going oh oh oh this is you this is you!!!! Oh well.... it was nice to be home I have to say it.... Never thought this old church trouble maker and problem child would ever end up back there ever again.... (Rhoni thanks for talking me into it... if for nothing else...healed a lot lot lot of old wounds)

The best part was I ran into my best friend who we had been best friends since we were 9 yrs old and she is just starting to get back in church and she was there!!!! And all dozen of her kids I think (whew and I thought I had a lot I think they took the whole pew LOL) All in all its been a good day!!!
(now dont tell nobody but me thinks I am actaully gonna go to church again tonight... just pray we have better results then last week ughhhh)
Dear AG,

It was so good to have you in class with me this morning. I just want you to help me interpret...I know you must be good! Victor would appreciate some old/new faces.

Don't you think Renda would make a good couple with our resident blond? I have to play matchmaker a bit!

Call me later...
Two weeks in a row...I am enjoying worshipping with you!

Blessings, Rhoni
Old 02-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Good afternoon everyone! Just got back in from church a little while ago... Another AWESOME service. Such a great move of God, yet in a different way. It was just one of those "crying" services it seemed... everyone touched in such a quiet peaceful way. Another one of those services where you just didn't want to leave..... had another person baptized today. 199 in attendance... looks like maybe most are about over all the flu, etc that's been going around.

Also, I got great news on Scott today-- have posted the update in the prayer closet forum for those that are praying and keeping up with how God is moving in the situation.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Dear AG,

It was so good to have you in class with me this morning. I just want you to help me interpret...I know you must be good! Victor would appreciate some old/new faces.

Don't you think Renda would make a good couple with our resident blond? I have to play matchmaker a bit!

Call me later...
Two weeks in a row...I am enjoying worshipping with you!

Blessings, Rhoni

I am thinking here??? Resident blonde.... if its the tall slim one who used to be my principle YES!!! If its not him I am trying to think of who else... but yes..... I do indeed...

I have enjoyed it too! I am kidnapping my friend and making her go to church with me tonight LOL... hmmm there is something wrong with this picture but we wont go there!!!! LOL On the interpreting part... gimme a couple more weeks to get comfortable and we will discuss it LOL

whew! It was indeed interesting but I am so glad I got to go....(interesting in a good way though)
Old 02-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Hahaha another thing.. about Victor... he laughs at me all the time... he says... you know how to sign why do you get scared when you talk to me!!!! ROFL I freeze up! I have to pretend he is not there yet look at him to do it or I panic ROFL I have been like that forever... I always felt intimidated by him so bad I dont know why! He is such a dear though!
Old 02-11-2007, 04:14 PM
delete account

Lightbulb

Quote:
Hahaha another thing.. about Victor... he laughs at me all the time... he says... you know how to sign why do you get scared when you talk to me!!!! ROFL I freeze up! I have to pretend he is not there yet look at him to do it or I panic ROFL I have been like that forever... I always felt intimidated by him so bad I dont know why! He is such a dear though!
Victor is so sweet so I am not sure why you would be the least bit intimidated...JUST GET OVER IT!

The resident blond is kind of tall, but he isn't so skinny...just about right though.
Blessings, Rhoni
Old 02-11-2007, 04:15 PM
delete account

Renda,

You have to meet him...I think he is a bit uptight and needs to loosen up! You'd be good for him.

Blessings, Rhoni
Old 02-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Renda,

You have to meet him...I think he is a bit uptight and needs to loosen up! You'd be good for him.

Blessings, Rhoni

Hmmmmm you have me lost here!!! Is he ummm did he sit behind me 2 rows? Were you conversing with his sister???????? Thats the only one I can think of lol otherwise you will have to fill me in!

If thats the one though... good luck!! We been trying to get him married off for years!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 04:21 PM
delete account

Cool

Quote:
Hmmmmm you have me lost here!!! Is he ummm did he sit behind me 2 rows? Were you conversing with his sister???????? Thats the only one I can think of lol otherwise you will have to fill me in!

If thats the one though... good luck!! We been trying to get him married off for years!!!

That's him...but he isn't skinny