Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-03-2020, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
So I am friends with a couple of Russian congregations, with many of them being from the Old Country.

The are watching what is going on here with terror as they see the same things that many of them left from over there in Russia.

They just said that this is the way it started over there. Rights and privileges taken away one at a time and you never got them back. Always for something justifiable.

They are resisting this with everything they have.

None of them, and there are some large ones, are closing shop but are going ahead with services.

The smallest one that I have preached at was over 250, one was 2500 out there in Sacramento.

None are giving in because they know what this leads to.

Amazing that people who have come out of that know what it looks like but the American Church doesn't have a clue...
Wow, that is something to think about!
Old 06-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Willful negligence. By a pastor.

Who should be charged if there are deaths on account of increased infection due to the church ? Will the pastor be liable for the deaths ??

If Donald Trump is God's man, is it a sin to disobey him ?
Scott did you rip up your stimulus check?
Old 06-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
So I am friends with a couple of Russian congregations, with many of them being from the Old Country.

The are watching what is going on here with terror as they see the same things that many of them left from over there in Russia.

They just said that this is the way it started over there. Rights and privileges taken away one at a time and you never got them back. Always for something justifiable.

They are resisting this with everything they have.

None of them, and there are some large ones, are closing shop but are going ahead with services.

The smallest one that I have preached at was over 250, one was 2500 out there in Sacramento.

None are giving in because they know what this leads to.

Amazing that people who have come out of that know what it looks like but the American Church doesn't have a clue...
American Churchanity can’t tell the Holy Ghost from demon possession.

So, if you have a group of church goers who are more concerned with the flesh than the Spirit, what should be the outcome?

Imagine, a singing trio making hit music, their lead singer song writer beocomes a music teacher in their college. Yet no one pointed it out, or called it out way ahead of time? How long ago was that? COVID 19? Masks and 6 feet apart? Churches sending people home so their sheep can watch services on television? The tide went out, and now we know everyone was always swimming naked.
I don’t need a Russian to tell me what time it is. Some of these jokers dried up long ago. When someone is full of the devil, they don’t cast the devil out, they get their security guards to throw the guy out, then call the cops. Let’s not forget those who bolt their doors once the services get started. Because they fear a gunmen. That happened way before COVID KEEP CLEAN. No, sorry, stick a fork in it because it is as done as the dinner dishes. The rapture bus is overdue, and the great tribulation has hand sanitizer selling for 50.99 a bottle.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not sad, expected. This is some of the cost I was talking about last night.

The church should step in and help them, I agree. All hands on deck.

If they are paid up on their tithes of money shouldn't they be ok?

http://www.paganchristianity.org

Go here on tithing----->

http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

If it is God's will for your illness then why are you seeking medical attention to get rid of it?
Old 07-02-2020, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
They’re in like Flynn. How’s Rudy been?
Old 07-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
They’re in like Flynn. How’s Rudy been?

Rudy is doing fine and you?

http://www.paganchristianity.org

Go here on tithing----->

http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

If it is God's will for your illness then why are you seeking medical attention to get rid of it?
Old 07-03-2020, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Rudy is doing fine and you?
I am incredibly blessed and extremely thankful.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Oh my.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:03 AM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
American Churchanity can’t tell the Holy Ghost from demon possession.

So, if you have a group of church goers who are more concerned with the flesh than the Spirit, what should be the outcome?

Imagine, a singing trio making hit music, their lead singer song writer beocomes a music teacher in their college. Yet no one pointed it out, or called it out way ahead of time? How long ago was that? COVID 19? Masks and 6 feet apart? Churches sending people home so their sheep can watch services on television? The tide went out, and now we know everyone was always swimming naked.
I don’t need a Russian to tell me what time it is. Some of these jokers dried up long ago. When someone is full of the devil, they don’t cast the devil out, they get their security guards to throw the guy out, then call the cops. Let’s not forget those who bolt their doors once the services get started. Because they fear a gunmen. That happened way before COVID KEEP CLEAN. No, sorry, stick a fork in it because it is as done as the dinner dishes. The rapture bus is overdue, and the great tribulation has hand sanitizer selling for 50.99 a bottle.
You make a lot of very good points here. There has been so much demonic activity done in the name of the Lord. Satan is a master of deception. But... that's always been the name of the game for him. So what is new? Nothing under the sun.

But we all wonder when the Lord's timeline for this earth comes to its ending.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Rev. Spell was arraigned in court today on 6 counts of having church in spite of the Gov's ban. He and his lawyer were not allowed into the court because Spell refused to wear a mask. Finally, his lawyer apparently put a mask on and went into the court to enter a plea of not guilty. The hearing has been set for mid-January 2021. Spell could face up to 3 years in prison for his dastardly crimes!

I've criticized Spell a couple times but I liked his interview outside the court this morning. He said if they put him in prison, he'll have a larger church in prison than where he pastors now. If they put him on the chain gang, he'll help make Baton Rouge beautiful, clean up the trash and help cut the "waist-high grass" and increase morale. All he wants is a brother who can sing.

I doubt he'll get any prison time....I mean, could you imagine a Judge locking up a Pastor for having church here? But if the Judge did, I know Rev. Spell would set a HG fire in the prison.