Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 05-06-2019, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

I Will Run-Misty Edwards

I Will Run-The Days Of Noah

Old 05-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Re: I Will Run-Misty Edwards

I had to turn this off in my office to keep my employees from thinking im listening to rock music.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Registered Member

Jesus is THE ROCK. Perhaps the hard hitting truth in the song may have drawn someones attention to the greatness and worthiness of Jesus! And perhaps the story of Noah would hit someone as it was intended to hit sinners, and they would have repented.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
I had to turn this off in my office to keep my employees from thinking im listening to rock music.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Jesus is THE ROCK. Perhaps the hard hitting truth in the song may have drawn someones attention to the greatness and worthiness of Jesus! And perhaps the story of Noah would hit someone as it was intended to hit sinners, and they would have repented.
Mike, it is a song for crying out loud, who cares.

It isn't going to be for everyone. Misty Edwards isn't even saved, so, get off it.

The brother was talking about rock n roll, not a rock. He turned it down because he didn't want that music to represent him. Period. So saying that Jesus is the rock, isn't the same as saying Jesus is the rock n roll. See the difference????
Old 05-07-2019, 04:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I Will Run-The Days Of Noah

GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!

Mike, bro, that tune really doesn't whisk me to the thrown room.

Good grief.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!

Mike, bro, that tune really doesn't whisk me to the thrown room.

Good grief.
I get it. You dont like it. What are you doing here? You knew you would not like it right? I posted it because I know there are some that will.

If its just a song why does it bother you so much?

IMO it hits hard. Its just truth.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, it is a song for crying out loud, who cares.

It isn't going to be for everyone. Misty Edwards isn't even saved, so, get off it.

The brother was talking about rock n roll, not a rock. He turned it down because he didn't want that music to represent him. Period. So saying that Jesus is the rock, isn't the same as saying Jesus is the rock n roll. See the difference????
So Misty is not saved but you are? So is Trinitarianism worse than preterism? No. There is no doctrine any more false and faith destroying than preterism.

I agree Misty is not fully in the Apostolic Faith. I dont believe you are either. I do believe she has the Holy Ghost. Her older music like I play here hits me hard. Others must feel the same way.

Since you dont like it remember, no one is forcing you to listen.

I will quit playing Misty and other music I like when I see by the views no one is listening. Of course I will continue being blessed by it personally.

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 05-07-2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:03 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
So Misty is not saved but you are? So is Trinitarianism worse than preterism? No. There is no doctrine any more false and faith destroying than preterism.
Faith destroying? You would know Mike, because you know how many who believe in a fulfilled eschatology? no one? How many churches have you been to? None? So, Mike, shut up. You frustrated do nothing (since 1974 ) religious loon. Maybe you need to watch your sorry videos on eschatology, filled with maybes, could bes, and outlandish guess work. What does it say about adding to the word? Specifically in Revelation? That doesn't stop goof balls like you. Satan in a flying saucer telling the inhabitants of earth take me to your leader? Flying monkeys with scorpion tails coming out of the core of the planet? The bottomless pit is what? BOTTOMLESS. Hence the word, which means to have no end, you would keep falling. Therefore it is not literal but like everything else in the Revelation SYMBOLIC. What will there be a 50 foot woman riding on the back of a red dinosaur. Mike, your choice of Satanic inspired music is the least of your problems.

Quote:
I agree Misty is not fully in the Apostolic Faith.
Not fully, but you are? Mike, you know why you like her hideous music, and the other lame group you posted? Because you are just like them. You see no difference. You make bones about so much but will listen to a singer (I use that term loosely) who sings that Jesus Christ is a law breaker? BLASPHEMY!

What I believe as eschatology, you don't want to know, because you don't even care to understand what you believe. All that makes you a post trib is because you constantly tell us that you are. If Matthew 24:29 didn't have the words "immediately after the tribulation of those days" you would be be a pre tribulation dispensationalist rapture believer. Because Mike, you have nothing, you teach nothing concerning any shape or form of teaching. Because honey child, your videos just have you talking, maybe, could bes, what ifs, and outright baloney off the top of your head.

Quote:
I dont believe you are either.
Mike, who cares. Mike, you hold a record with me that in my mind you have no credibility. Why are you going to any UPCI church? You aren't looking to join, you wouldn't submit under the pastor or any form of eldership. You most likely don't believe they are saved. For all we know if someone doesn't hold to your ecclesiastical shopping list they aren't saved. Mike, you are in a church just waiting to talk to someone, young, weak, offended, or wounded.
You are there to take in the show, under your own rules. You have found that if you go this alone you don't have to be accountable to anyone. No one to tell you that they really don't see what you are pushing. No one to tell you that the whole sack cloth thing is odd. Hey Jesus took His fingers stuck them in a guy's ears, and spit on the guy's tongue Mark 7:33. Would you allow a ministers to do that to you in a prayer line? Would you do that to others? The answer would probably be yes, because you have God speaking to you to put on a potato sack. Mike, you make it up and get a pass, and I'm not saved? Good luck with that.

Quote:
I do believe she has the Holy Ghost. Her older music like I play here hits me hard. Others must feel the same way.
It hits you hard, because you are still a hippy. An ecclesiastical one, but a hippy all the same. Others? Mike, we shouldn't care about the others, because we aren't following the others. We are to be following the One, and only Jesus Christ.

Quote:

Since you dont like it remember, no one is forcing you to listen.

I will quit playing Misty and other music I like when I see by the views no one is listening. Of course I will continue being blessed by it personally.
No Mike, you don't remember. You seem to forget that this is a public forum on the internet. No we don't have to read, watch, or listen any of the religious circus you post. Don't play Misty for me? No Mike, Misty is posted by you for one and all to give thumbs ups or thumbs down. You just need not to whine so much when someone like me comes along to shoot it down. Telling me I am not saved? Mike you warn me that if I correct you on your broken Hebrew I am a blasphemer? Oh. warned, tell, same thing buddy boy. But, this is a open religious forum, where we are told we aren't saved, we are saved, we are warned, we are not warned, we are told truths, sprinkled with a whole lot of malarkey. But, what is funny to me that you been on Social Media for a huge slice of time. What's your problem? You think YAH would of gotten the hang of it by now.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:16 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I get it. You dont like it.
No, I didn't like it. Misty Edwards is a witch. Her services are basically to conjure up demons. She has a spirit, but it isn't a Holy Spirit.

Quote:
What are you doing here?
Because it isn't a private forum? Because it is open to the public?

Quote:
You knew you would not like it right?
Yes, the minute I saw Misty shapeshifter Edwards I knew what I was in for. When I listened then it was confirmed. The brother who posted that he had to turn down the volume was correct. The music isn't the kind of music that ushers in God's presence. But calls forth demons from the abyss, masked in Jesus name.

Quote:
I posted it because I know there are some that will.
But of course, it is an open forum. Hence some will see it as hidden manna, and others will see it as manna left for the next day filled with worms.

Quote:
If its just a song why does it bother you so much?
Mike, that doesn't make sense coming from you. You just informed me that to you this song is special. Therefore you felt it did something special. Alas, this is rule of thumb for you. You either cannot relay some information correctly, or you don't know what you are talking about half the time.

Quote:
IMO it hits hard. Its just truth.
Well, there you go Mike.

Your own personal opinion.

You are entitled to that opinion. But be man enough to deal with critics.