Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
so, your worst nightmares are coming true, but you want to extract from this my stupid post. ok.
No, my worst nightmares involve me preaching at BOTT....nikked!
Old 09-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Why have US politicians refused to block the flow of illegal immigration?

One. World. Govt.

The powers which be want a global culture, not a national culture.

I don't believe the Jews are behind this at all. I believe this is beyond the Jews and part of trying to force globalization on every nation.

I don't believe "the Jews" per say are behind it either. But they are certainly over-represented among those who are.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I think Russia should take all the refugees! Why are they not opening their borders to them? If Russia is so interested in Syria, why don't they open their doors to the refugees?
Russian wants to stabilize the region so people won't flee.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:03 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Russian wants to stabilize the region so people won't flee.
You really think that? It seems to me that Russia always has ulterior motives and they are never good ones.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
You really think that? It seems to me that Russia always has ulterior motives and they are never good ones.
Just like our motive to destabilize the region so there would be an excuse to flood America and Europe with Muslims.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Banned

Old 09-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
They know better than to allow these animals in their countries.
Im not sure it's just that. Muslims TALK about works a lot...it's their only path to allah. But when it comes to the poor hurting Muslims, other Muslims don't really care.

It's the so called Christian nations that take them in and a LOT of them are merely moderate muslims just running for their lives

However Moderates harbor extremists. For the most part the Moderates won't rat out an extremist. I have witnessed first hand how so called Moderates applaud the actions of extremists. Basically the moderates just don't have the guts to do what the extremists do but they often support their actions

There are a number of Moderates that say they do not support such actions, however sometimes I feel they are pretending as they also talk about "Islam will DOMINATE the world" and other war rhetoric.

But the fact is there are wealthy Muslims that just don't give a hoot about other Muslims and don't want to take care of their own people

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Shaz, blasting us for wars we here on AFF have nothing to do with, pretending he is so much holier and Christ-like than we are, yet he literally desires genocide for us.

You want us eliminated from the gene pool?

Who are you gonna send to do it? Cause you SURE don't have the brass to try it yourself. Typical useful idiot. YOU are the one eliminating yourself from the gene pool. How many kids you got? How many kids are they gonna have? I doubt you are even married, personally. What is it, 2.5 children? HA! When your descendants have passed into the dustbin of history, Christians like myself and my children will have seeded the gene pool with a 300+ percent increase in our numbers.

You are whistling past the graveyard. Quite simply, you act just like an obamabot.

Good day, and good riddance. (click - ignore)
Shazz believes in conspiracies...he believes the Jews and America and also the West are the reason for so much trouble in the world...we are to blame and so we should take these Muslims in...and since it's really all about the Christians and Jews being evil, the Muslims are just getting a bum rap

BTW Most Muslims follow that narrative of conspiracy paranoid. They say ISIS are really Jews and or Americans trying to make Muslims look bad.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It's about Muslims overrunning Europe, an invasion promoted by Jews who have just recently adamantly refused these "immigrants" to invade Israel. Nutty Yahoo said, "They can't come here. This isn't Europe." lol

It seems a lot of Jews, influential Jews, want mass multicultural emigration for everybody except their own piece of real estate and their own culture. Which can only mean an agenda. Those Jews promoting multiculturalism "for thee, but not for me" must have some rationale for doing so. Perhaps they understand that multiculturalism, as practiced in the real world, weakens nations and creates turbulence and instability. Also, by supporting a flood of people OUT of the Levant area, it seems they are supporting a policy that encourages the wannabe Caliphate to focus more on Europe and less on Israel. There may also be Zionist concept of "Greater Israel" at work here, too.

Lots of machinations going on, but the real answer, the bottom line, is right there in the Bible, see Deut 28 and Judges 6.
So..all those Muslims originally wanted to move to Israel? That seems odd that Muslims would seek asylum in Israel when they blame Israel for what happens to Palestinians...

That would be like a bleeding man wanting to swim in the shark tank...either he is insane or there really was no bleeding man that wanted to swim in the shark tank. Someone just made it up

Where do you get your information from?

Old 09-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
I don't blame Israel for refusing to allow them to invade there. Who wants to deal with that kind of chaos.
Can someone show me where this was reported?