Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Four black teens kidnap and torture white teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
There is really no comparison between the Idaho case and the Chicago case. I understand people are trying their best to do so - Twitter is filled with people trying to compare the two cases. But there really is no comparison.

In the Chicago case, the kid was kidnapped and held for more than a day, during which he was tortured. Had the downstairs neighbors not called the police because of the noise, and had the thugs not gone downstairs to assault their neighbors, the kid likely wouldn't have escaped. The 18 year old girl is in a photo (I believe at a different time) holding a handgun, so there's a chance this kid may have been shot and killed at some point by these thugs.

In the Idaho case, you have a couple guys who shoved a hanger into the anus of another kid. As awful as that is, he was not kidnapped, tied up and tortured for more than a day. It was a horrible crime. Were I the victim's father, I would be angry with what they did to him. I would also be angry with the deal which was made with the prosecutor's office. I would definitely seek civil suits against the families of these thugs and the school.

But there is absolutely no comparison between the two cases.
In the Idaho case it was found that the boy wasn't held down. Had no racial undertones, and was determined that it wasn't a sexual assault. It was still a crime committed and the perpetrators had to pay. Yet the Chicago and Idaho cases are two different things.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:04 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Four black teens kidnap and torture white teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
How about this case?

The Christian Newsom murders?

Goes even further than the Chicago, and Idaho cases.

Where was the outcry for these two innocent young people, tortured, raped, and left to die a slow death?