Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:38 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,399
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
ok.. how can you believe he has the wherewithal to rationalize that Mom went to church and is not by his side . I mean he just attempted suicide that part of his brain is not too healthy at that point. I do understand your point, but this is where I disagree with you. If one is that low in life and realize that " hey .. where is mom" oh Church oh well that's great !! Most of the time the only thing that they see is MOM is not there the reason don't matter .. Now I do understand I am being a tad broad and this would affect younger people more than grown ups. But when you are at that point …….
This is what forums are all about. This bozo has clearly lost the argument. NDavd has personal insight to the situation. But Joe Pennywise still wants to carrying on with his diarrhea of the mouth and bleeding of the brain. Trying to argue. Joe, admit you do drugs, because at least that will give you an out.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-14-2019, 08:30 PM
JoeBandy JoeBandy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 627
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
This is what forums are all about. This bozo has clearly lost the argument. NDavd has personal insight to the situation. But Joe Pennywise still wants to carrying on with his diarrhea of the mouth and bleeding of the brain. Trying to argue. Joe, admit you do drugs, because at least that will give you an out.
I don't need an out EB. I disagree with how this woman handled the situation period. No I don't know her or the full details. My opinion is based on the info NDavid provided.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-14-2019, 08:55 PM
JoeBandy JoeBandy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 627
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
This is what forums are all about. This bozo has clearly lost the argument. NDavd has personal insight to the situation. But Joe Pennywise still wants to carrying on with his diarrhea of the mouth and bleeding of the brain. Trying to argue. Joe, admit you do drugs, because at least that will give you an out.
I don't need an out EB. I disagree with how this woman handled the situation period. No I don't know her or the full details. My opinion is based on the info NDavid provided. EB this is a thread started about a woman who committed suicide by jumping of a bridge. This is clearly a case of mental illness. You commented earlier that you were praying for the family. If Greg would have posted for some help on AFF for his spouse who was suffering from depression and other forms of mental illness you would have bashed him to haides as you have repeatedly and multiple times done others on this forum. EB. You are fake. You are a fake evangilist,a fake Christian ,a fake man, a fake worker. You are definitely a real poster here on AFF. Get a job. Get a life. Get saved. Get off AFF for 60 days. Get real. You are only here on this forum to appease your argumentative personality. You must be one miserable man in real life. You always have to have the last word EB. And You will prove me right because I bet you a dollar to a donut hole you will have to respond to my post with some sort of name calling trying to berate my character. The character of some one that you don't even know is a real person. But you can't take it EB. You can't control your own feelings of low self worth. So you will respond with nastiness, name calling, trying to prove that you are the AFF king. You are a cyberbully EB. I bet you sit up at night thinking of new ways to insult the ones who disagree with you. So c'mon EB. hurl the insults. C'mon. You know you can't just ignore me . C'mon EB. Let's hear What you got....show us what a big man you are.......
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-15-2019, 11:45 AM
LOVE JESUS LOVE JESUS is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 210
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

I haven't read word for word of each post so if I am repeating what someone else posted, I am sorry. It is very possible that that the young man was in hospital lock up and SOMETIMES visitors and especially family are not permitted to see the person for as much as 3 days. Don't know if this is the case or not, but she might just have needed a touch from the Lord as I am sure, it was a devastating time for her.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-15-2019, 08:16 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,399
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
I don't need an out EB. I disagree with how this woman handled the situation period.
Who cares what you think about someone in crisis you know nothing about. You prove to all of us that you are messed up. therefore anything you might add to a PRAYER thread which isn't prayer for the family mentioned is null and void.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
No I don't know her or the full details.
Yes, and more intelligent people who are not classless like you, would of just offered prayer and moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
My opinion
Exactly, your opinion in a prayer thread. Good job Mr Christian. You really stink at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
My opinion is based on the info NDavid provided.
Which caused you to take a PRAYER thread about a sour situation and make it just a tad bit worse. Great job Mr Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
EB this is a thread started about a woman who committed suicide by jumping of a bridge.
The section the thread is in is called Prayer Closet.

You know what that means? I guess where you come from it is an opportunity to troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post

This is clearly a case of mental illness.
Yes, Joe, I notice that you are mentally ill. You prove that to me and your 'friend" the lawnmower man, who posed as a woman on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post
You commented earlier that you were praying for the family. If Greg would have posted for some help on AFF for his spouse who was suffering from depression and other forms of mental illness you would have bashed him to haides as you have repeatedly and multiple times done others on this forum.
Joe, i'm so sorry but once again you have proven that you are a creep. One who has serious issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBandy View Post

EB. You are fake. You are a fake evangilist,a fake Christian ,a fake man, a fake worker. You are definitely a real poster here on AFF. Get a job. Get a life. Get saved. Get off AFF for 60 days. Get real. You are only here on this forum to appease your argumentative personality. You must be one miserable man in real life. You always have to have the last word EB. And You will prove me right because I bet you a dollar to a donut hole you will have to respond to my post with some sort of name calling trying to berate my character. The character of some one that you don't even know is a real person. But you can't take it EB. You can't control your own feelings of low self worth. So you will respond with nastiness, name calling, trying to prove that you are the AFF king. You are a cyberbully EB. I bet you sit up at night thinking of new ways to insult the ones who disagree with you. So c'mon EB. hurl the insults. C'mon. You know you can't just ignore me . C'mon EB. Let's hear What you got....show us what a big man you are.......
Joe, you lose. You are the one who stuck your entire foot in your mouth in a PRAYER THREAD. You Joe, not me, you. So all the wishful thinking you posted above is just your weak attempt to hide the fact that you are not only a troll, but a creep.

Turn down your neon L on your forehead.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-15-2019, 10:15 PM
JoeBandy JoeBandy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 627
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Who cares what you think about someone in crisis you know nothing about. You prove to all of us that you are messed up. therefore anything you might add to a PRAYER thread which isn't prayer for the family mentioned is null and void.



Yes, and more intelligent people who are not classless like you, would of just offered prayer and moved on.



Exactly, your opinion in a prayer thread. Good job Mr Christian. You really stink at it.



Which caused you to take a PRAYER thread about a sour situation and make it just a tad bit worse. Great job Mr Christian.



The section the thread is in is called Prayer Closet.

You know what that means? I guess where you come from it is an opportunity to troll?



Yes, Joe, I notice that you are mentally ill. You prove that to me and your 'friend" the lawnmower man, who posed as a woman on this forum.



Joe, i'm so sorry but once again you have proven that you are a creep. One who has serious issues.



Joe, you lose. You are the one who stuck your entire foot in your mouth in a PRAYER THREAD. You Joe, not me, you. So all the wishful thinking you posted above is just your weak attempt to hide the fact that you are not only a troll, but a creep.

Turn down your neon L on your forehead.
And just as I predicted .......
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-16-2019, 04:42 AM
LOVE JESUS LOVE JESUS is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 210
Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Love love love .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prayer for our Teens/Children ctclady11 Prayer Closet 10 03-22-2013 10:07 PM
Prayer for Children Slag Prayer Closet 0 07-22-2011 11:05 PM
Prayer For Two Of My Children Cindy Prayer Closet 6 10-21-2010 12:35 PM
2 children needing prayer trent4 Prayer Closet 12 09-29-2008 02:43 PM
Prayer for my ex-wife and her children RockNaHardpl Prayer Closet 2 01-14-2008 02:12 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by n david
- by n david
- by Amanah
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.