Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Cry Room
Facebook

Notices

The Cry Room Where disruptive users are sent for a TIME OUT!

Old 02-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Rebel with a cause.

Re: The Virtue of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesopened View Post
Guys I have seen this Bert fellow before on many other forums before and he is not playing, he really believes what he is saying, and he has not even opened up with the most eye popping claims yet..... if you pay real close attention you will notice that he has split personalities, in fact , since I saw him last ,the poet personality/spirit has been added, and he is need of help and prayers, so whatever you do don't feed the spirits/personalites.
Good word, and I receive it. I've been engaging him, because I really wasn't sure if we were being played or not. But, I definitely see what you're talking about. Thanks for chiming in, message received!
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Banned

Are you a grown man?
Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesopened View Post
Guys I have seen this Bert fellow before on many other forums before and he is not playing, he really believes what he is saying, and he has not even opened up with the most eye popping claims yet..... if you pay real close attention you will notice that he has split personalities, in fact , since I saw him last ,the poet personality/spirit has been added, and he is need of help and prayers, so whatever you do don't feed the spirits/personalites.
It's called, self proclamation. I have seen it before. It comes from separated personal identity, along with the thought that Jesus has chosen one above the another. The one who thinks he is special in the sight of the Lord above and beyond his fellow servants. It's what Paul described in his writings as; Can the hand say to the foot that I'm not part of the body, or the arm to the leg, or the head to shoulder. Are we not all Christ if Christ be in us?

I went through this syndrome when I was first filled with the Holy Ghost until my mentor in Jesus said one day, " If you think that your God's special little angel and that there is no one like you in His sight, then you better guess again, because your not.

Well that hurt my feelings and made me angry but, 39 years later, he was right, Jesus loves us all the same, because he suffered the same for all and let me add, even suffered for even more, who will never know.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:32 AM
Rebel with a cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
It's called, self proclamation. I have seen it before. It comes from separated personal identity, along with the thought that Jesus has chosen one above the another. The one who thinks he is special in the sight of the Lord above and beyond his fellow servants. It's what Paul described in his writings as; Can the hand say to the foot that I'm not part of the body, or the arm to the leg, or the head to shoulder. Are we not all Christ if Christ be in us?

I went through this syndrome when I was first filled with the Holy Ghost until my mentor in Jesus said one day, " If you think that your God's special little angel and that there is no one like you in His sight, then you better guess again, because your not.

Well that hurt my feelings and made me angry but, 39 years later, he was right, Jesus loves us all the same, because he suffered the same for all and let me add, even suffered for even more, who will never know.

:thumbsup
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Old 02-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Banned

You all go ahead and post all you like on this thread.

Post as much as you can. I will stop till you all are through.

And when the lord ask me why I stopped...I am going to tell him because of you.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Banned

So go right ahead and hinder me from doing the will of God.

lol
Old 02-21-2012, 05:59 AM
Renewed

Anyone remember that kid that used to post here a couple years ago. SavedTeen, SeptSavedTeen, or something like that. He was passionate in condemning everyone and everything.

Maybe he grew up . lol.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 02-21-2012, 06:29 AM
Austin

Listen! No one can hinder the will of our God to be done in this earth, No One! If you are of God then no one can hinder you, but, if your not of God you will cease to be.

The will of the Lord Jesus is a perfect will, and He knows all things before they are, he knew me before I was in my mother's womb, and he knows me on the marrow as well as he knows you.

You need to forgive the group that rejected you. It was a long time ago and they don't matter anymore.

In this world there is a lot of confusion in the assemblies of our God. As a preacher recently told me, a hammer can be used for two purposes, to tear down, or to build up.

Paul our great teacher told us to edify the body of Christ not beat it.

It is true there are wolves among the sheep, and there are false teachers just as the scripture warns. But we have the spirit of truth that Holy Ghost which was promised in the times before and now is here to lead the true assembly of God toward Him in all things.

It is the office and administration of the Holy Ghost to teach, lead, rebuke, and instruct the believer. Anyone else is wasting their time in trying to convince those whom the Lord Himself cannot reach.

The true church of the Living God of our salvation is alive and has power. It is moved by compassion, and that not of men but of God through His spirit.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post

I went through this syndrome when I was first filled with the Holy Ghost until my mentor in Jesus said one day, " If you think that your God's special little angel and that there is no one like you in His sight, then you better guess again, because your not...
Amen. I remember this. I think it is a central obstacle to Grace, and the Bible warns repeatedly about it for a reason. It's easy to get the Holy Spirit in former rain, and not being renewed, allow one's human nature, or satan, whatever, to immediately make it of no effect by misusing the Spirit to accuse.

This is who Christ means when He says, facetiously, "I didn't come to help the saved, but the lost." I get the double-identity thing, which prolly has some validity, Scripturally most of us are "double-minded" or have tendencies to this, and I think, at least in my case, it was a desire to not be my old self, but not knowing what self to be; our society is such that our kids often don't have anyone to look up to or emulate, or at least that is my story.

Bert, I look forward to what you might show me, but see that even a new college graduate who presumes to come teach professors, which I notice you doing on another thread, is just asking for it. You don't have anything to teach these men of God, which they are, and what you do have to teach them cannot be heard because of your attitude.

Have you seen some higher truth that you don't see them following? Surely, you do; you have just peeked around a veil, and seen perfection. But these people who have also seen that vision have a flock, and responsibilities that you are surely unaware of. See that any holier-than-thou (from your own lips) pontifications wouldn't be appreciated by a brand new convert.

I'm hardly the right guy to point this finger, but when you get some humility you might be qualified to post effectively, and when you get a flock you might presume to post to pastors here effectively. Peace.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
What you said to me is evil.
No, more like Eve-Ulll!

http://suvudu.com/files/2010/10/Dr-Evil.JPG