Facebook

Notices

Marriage Matters For discussion of Marital issues

Old 03-09-2020, 10:21 PM
Registered Member

Re: Divorce and remarriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
No fornication is between unmarried or unlawful marriage.Actually Marriage is the cure to avoid fornication ,not to brake marriage through fornication1
2 Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Moses said Adultery was to be punishes to death. No divorce
Divorce could happen if after one married his wife discovers that she was not virgin, and that means she fornicated (before marriage) just like Joseph thought about Marries pregnancy.
And they had 2 choices. Stone her to death or divorce her in secret (like never any marriage happened)
<19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just [man], and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Dont forget thjat only Matthew has this <<exception> and that the audience were Jews.
They asked him something according to the law <<3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?>>
That was because Moses gave them this law but was not clear enough.
Some more liberal Jews though that for every reason they are premoitted to doivrse while some more conservatives thought to be only the rerason of fornication (they found her not virgin)
1<< When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give [it] in her hand, and send her out of his house.1>>

Yes today we are not under the law! We are back to what God wanted us to do from the beginning.
The word divorce not even exist in the New Testament, only the act of <putting away> . Jesus himself told to the Jews that is not the will of God to divorce :
<<6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.>>

Now we have the Spirit! we dont have a hurd heart and make it to heaven!

Its a Hell or Heaven issue we cant leave our brother walk his way to hell!
If one leaves his wife then he is responsible for her adultery (Jesus said).
Of course There are some situations were you just cant keep marriage! i means can not continue living under the same roof:
if a man leaves his wife, she is the innocent victim . If she leaves him ,he is the innocent victim. (maybe)
Or if she cant stay with him because of violence ,abuse,cheating etc.
Then is permitted to lieve separate but stay Unmarried or forgive one the other ans be together again :10 And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:
1 Cor.7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

Marriage is a type of Jesus and His Church relashionship.
Jesus has Only One Wife!
Eph.5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. How you summit to the Lord? You can marry an other? Its only Lord or Satan (any other lord).If He divorce us, then there is not any other husband choice. Just Satan..
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife [see] that she reverence [her] husband.

So far so log (if you still here sorry for the large post..
39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
If a man losses his legs?she is bound to him
If he is on prison? bound to him
If she got fat? bound to him
Is she losses her hair? bound
If they are bored? she is bond
Only death can separate.
for what ever reason:
Fornication is a catch all for sexual immorality. Homosexuality, incest, beastality etc...It is not only premarital sex. according to greek lexicon.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:28 PM
Registered Member

John 4:16-19
Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither. [17] The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband: [18] For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly. [19] The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
Fornication is a catch all for sexual immorality. Homosexuality, incest, beastality etc...It is not only premarital sex. according to greek lexicon.
Thank you for saying this. I said it way back when. This whole doctrine is made up, based on the erroneous definition of one word. But that train left the station months ago. They are determined to be wrong.

Webster’s means nothing.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

Maybe this will help.

All priests were Levites.
But all Levites were not necessarily priests.

All roses are flowers.
But all flowers are not necessarily roses.

Aaaand . . .
Premarital sex is fornication.
But all fornication is not necessarily premarital sex.

Homosexuality is fornication.
But all fornication is not necessarily homosexuality.

The same for bestiality.
Etc.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
You loose the point by close your eyes .
This hell bound doctrine is based on a Wrong definition of the word fornication.
First of all did you read my comment,? Do you see is everything by the Word with Love?
Biblically fornication and adultery are two deferent things and many times are used both in the sane phrase! Why? Because are two deferent things.
See the works of tge flesh by Paul ir the unclean things Which Jesus told and look that both words are used there.
I never say fornication is only premarital sex. But all unlawful relationship.

Definition of fornication
: consensual (see CONSENSUAL sense 2) sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other
compare ADULTERY
Definition of adultery
: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than that person's current spouse or partner
also : an act of adultery

Now you know they told you a lie.
Please read my previous comment and see everything is in the Word lovely.

Last edited by peter83; 03-10-2020 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
You loose the point by close your eyes .
This hell bound doctrine is based on a Wrong definition of the word fornication.
First of all did you read my comment,? Do you see is everything by the Word with Love?
Biblically fornication and adultery are two deferent things and many times are used both in the sane phrase! Why? Because are two deferent things.
See the works of tge flesh by Paul ir the unclean things Which Jesus told and look that both words are used there.
I never say fornication is only premarital sex. But all unlawful relationship.

Definition of fornication
: consensual (see CONSENSUAL sense 2) sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other
compare ADULTERY
Definition of adultery
: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than that person's current spouse or partner
also : an act of adultery

Now you know they told you a lie.
Please read my previous comment and see everything is in the Word lovely.
You are not even considering the Greek word translated as "fornication" is Matthew 5 and 19 as the poster Good Samaritan stated in his previous post.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You are not even considering the Greek word translated as "fornication" is Matthew 5 and 19 as the poster Good Samaritan stated in his previous post.
Because you speak English!
Greek is my language and my Bible is in Koine. But if i speak Greek to you , you will understand it better? No cause is not your language.
Its the same meaning. Same meaning in English and my language too.
But most important is the language of the Spirit even if you don't know so good Greek like me , you can grasp it all in your language through the same Holy Spirit.
.i know many English speaking,kjv speaking persons and they got the same Doctrine as me .
Now look to your Bible and see how the words used in the Text. Two different words, which describe different things , many times used both in the same list of sins
Peace

Last edited by peter83; 03-10-2020 at 06:40 AM.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Hypothetical:

Christian girl marries a guy. He's been baptised, was seeking the Holy Ghost, determined to live by every word of God. Two weeks into the marriage, the guy's grandfather in one afternoon convinces him that it's all false and not to even discuss it with his wife, period, end of discussions, no more reading the Bible or discussing scripture with her. He's gone full blown baptist-cessationist in one afternoon.

So.

Where does that leave his wife?

What are her options?

She feels completely deceived.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-30-2020, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Hypothetical:

Christian girl marries a guy. He's been baptised, was seeking the Holy Ghost, determined to live by every word of God. Two weeks into the marriage, the guy's grandfather in one afternoon convinces him that it's all false and not to even discuss it with his wife, period, end of discussions, no more reading the Bible or discussing scripture with her. He's gone full blown baptist-cessationist in one afternoon.

So.

Where does that leave his wife?

What are her options?

She feels completely deceived.
Yes (hypothetical) sad!.
There eas a young brother (from apostolic religion i think) and he got married with a girl that their parents and pastors, prophets email c introduced to him...
After just one or two months the girl did adultery.
He forgive her and then some months latter sHe cheated on him with an other and then with an other...
Finally the girl maybe had what is called nymphomania !
I think finally she left him too .
So the man said to their pastor to give him the right choose an other girl (a normal girl)..

Anyway those things are happening and we deal with all.
It's hard but according to the doctrine if one married once then must stay alone or stay (go back to his ,her ex).
I know its hard but after all didn't Jesus said "strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life".
Amen. That's why many will seek to enter in life and they will not 😥😔..

By the way the hypothetical example you gave it's not any difference than one Christian married to a non Christian.
Paul said to stay with him,her and only if the non of Christian want's to leave then let him or her leave.
Also many are victims and f a false religion. For example if i knew that i can marry and divorce and remarry when i like then i should not give so much attention to whom i will married.. for i don't feel obligated...
But if i know that only death can separate us...i would think it twice!
Old 05-31-2020, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

The single divorcee should seek to know Jesus in a more intimate way, and stay single. Marriage is a blessing, but being single is NOT a curse.

But ye are complete in Him...