Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Registered Member

Smile Lake Charles Conference

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I would like to share a good report with you all about our recent 'Renewing My Spirit' ladies' conference at Eastwood UPC in Lake Charles. To say that it was awesome doesn't touch it. Divinely inspired comes closer. Sis. Vonnie Lopez was the brainchild and delivered one more anointed wrap up message. She, along with several other great women of God, and of course the presence of the Lord made for an unforgettable experience. After the stress of a long hot summer, a few hurricane evacuations and a nerve wracking election, 'Renewing My Spirit' was just what the doctor ordered! It truly put me in the mood for this beautiful upcoming holiday season!
Old 11-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Re: Lake Charles Conference

Praise God for a good report.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyXSggP1Hig
Old 11-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritamuffin57 View Post
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I would like to share a good report with you all about our recent 'Renewing My Spirit' ladies' conference at Eastwood UPC in Lake Charles. To say that it was awesome doesn't touch it. Divinely inspired comes closer. Sis. Vonnie Lopez was the brainchild and delivered one more anointed wrap up message. She, along with several other great women of God, and of course the presence of the Lord made for an unforgettable experience. After the stress of a long hot summer, a few hurricane evacuations and a nerve wracking election, 'Renewing My Spirit' was just what the doctor ordered! It truly put me in the mood for this beautiful upcoming holiday season!
what did she say that reinvigorated you?
Old 11-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Incredible India

Vonnie has a special anointing. I have admired and have looked up to her for many years!

I am sure it was awesome!
Old 11-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Banned

Was Sis Marilyn Chennault there and did she speak? Does anyone on the forum know this lady?
Old 11-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

No, Sis. Chennault was not there. Last year she came to the S.T.O.R.E. Conference at Bro. Mark Morgan's invitation. This conference was held last week at Eastwood for the second year in a row. It followed the ladies' 'Renewing My Spirit' conference. For this conference the speakers were Sis. Tenney, Sis. Cyvonne Davey, joan Ewing, Wayne Francis, and Loyta Howell. There's not enough space to tell all but Sis. Vonnie wrapped the conf. up with a message about David counting the people(I Chron. 21:1-7) David was feeling more secure in manpower than in God power. To that point all of his victories had been due to supernatural intervention. There was no reason to start doubting. After the loss of 70,000 fighting men (judgement) David had to go back and find out what had separated him from the others in the first place. God met him in the threshingfloor where the grain is separated from the tares. He had to go back to relying on God and not on the arm of flesh. Emphasis was 'back to the basics.' "The weapons of our warfare are not carnal..."