Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Look Out---Mike Huckabee is on the Rise!

I watched a part of last night's debate, and I've got to tell you, Huckabee won me over! The guy not only has great whit, he is right on target on the issues. ALL of his answers resonate, and he is a conservative religious Republican that can pull the party together to defeat the Democrat candidate. Keep an eye on this rising star!

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post
I watched a part of last night's debate, and I've got to tell you, Huckabee won me over! The guy not only has great whit, he is right on target on the issues. ALL of his answers resonate, and he is a conservative religious Republican that can pull the party together to defeat the Democrat candidate. Keep an eye on this rising star!
I agree. I hope he picks up some steam.

Doctrine makes a wonderful servant but a horrible master!

Old 10-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

I watched him interviewed the other night and was impressed with what he had to say. I told my husband today that he was one of the few Republicans that are in the race that I could feel comfortable supporting.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Administrator

I have not watched any of the debates yet but I do like Huckabee from what I have read about him.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:50 PM

Even Bill Clinton the master politician said that Huckabee was the best speaker the GOP had.

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:40 AM

bump

Old 01-04-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post

OCTOBER 22 brothers and sisters!

I saw this coming a long time ago!

D4T WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????