Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-20-2018, 03:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Israeli intelligence oughta know..

Easy, on Esaias.

He is my brother.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:28 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Easy, on Esaias.

He is my brother.
mine too
Old 04-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
mine too
Old 04-20-2018, 08:08 PM
Banned

Esaias' posts are worse than The Originalist's posts! Am I the only one that actually reads what these folks are saying? Anti-Semitism and racism appears to go unchecked. I am not the most politically correct guy, but surely I am not the only bothered by some of the nuttiness expressed here!
Old 04-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
And that guy Esaias refers to Arabs as goat-humpers or something to that effect! But that doesn't get in the way of ministering to the Arab nations surrounding Israel...
This is what you are referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Are YOU in the military? Will you wave as YOUR sons (and daughters?) go to war? Or will you gladly send someone else to fight, kill, and die so Syria too can have sodomite rights, tranny marriages, and all the Hollyweird filth that can be dished out?

I don't believe Syrian government forces used chemicals on our ISIS allies, let alone non combatant civilians. And frankly I don't really care even if he did. I'm not too worried about Syrians and Russians and assorted stone age goat rapers messing with muh freedumz. Certainly not worried enough to go to war, or send someone else's hapless kid to go kill and die because muh feelz and the chirrens and oh-my-some-turd-worlders-are-fighting-with-each-other. Definitely not gonna support any war for Greater ZioFascist Antichrist "Israel", Rothschild Banking interests, Soros' Color Rebbilooshunz, and the Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate-Crown/City of London/Vatican new world odour.
I stand behind my words. I know guys who were over there. I was being mild. They do rape goats. And other animals. And each other. ISIS is the worst of the worst. Even your typical Standard Issue Model Arab Muslim™ hates them.

And gee, who funds them?

As for being "anti semitic", you better be careful, cause if you clutch those pearls too tight you'll pass out from asphyxiation.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-20-2018, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is what you are referring to:

I stand behind my words. I know guys who were over there. I was being mild. They do rape goats. And other animals. And each other. ISIS is the worst of the worst. Even your typical Standard Issue Model Arab Muslim™ hates them.

And gee, who funds them?

As for being "anti semitic", you better be careful, cause if you clutch those pearls too tight you'll pass out from asphyxiation.
Again, any attempt to justify anti-Semitism, racism and all the other -isms that would make you un-Christ like will not be tolerated by me! I'll put you on blast whenever I see it. The fact that you, as a Christian, would even have thoughts like this should put you on notice. Whether they hump, rape, or eat raw goats, it is your representation of the, "assorted stone age goat rapers" that dehumanizes Muslims in general. You have referred to them as, "Mohameddans". Do you refer to African-Americans as "colored" as well?
Old 04-20-2018, 09:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Again, any attempt to justify anti-Semitism, racism and all the other -isms that would make you un-Christ like will not be tolerated by me! I'll put you on blast whenever I see it. The fact that you, as a Christian, would even have thoughts like this should put you on notice. Whether they hump, rape, or eat raw goats, it is your representation of the, "assorted stone age goat rapers" that dehumanizes Muslims in general. You have referred to them as, "Mohameddans". Do you refer to African-Americans as "colored" as well?
Mohammedans are a religion, not a race. They follow Mohammed, thus Mohammedans.

ISIS are a bunch of goat raping cannibal retards with enough foreign funding to get out of their mud huts and go prime time live. Thus, Muslims don't like them.

The NAACP refers to black people as "coloured", and black people routinely speak of "people of colour". By the way, when did white cease to be a colour?

3 strikes, you're out. Sorry but no big league chew for you.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-20-2018, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Mohammedans are a religion, not a race. They follow Mohammed, thus Mohammedans.

You know and I know that is an antiquated term used for Muslims. Stop playing dumb.

ISIS are a bunch of goat raping cannibal retards with enough foreign funding to get out of their mud huts and go prime time live. Thus, Muslims don't like them.

When you made your original comment, we weren't even talking about ISIS.

The NAACP refers to black people as "coloured", and black people routinely speak of "people of colour". By the way, when did white cease to be a colour?

I am not sure about white not being a color. We are the ones who labeled black people as "colored". That term was ours for them and they adopted it. For us to use the term "colored" when referring to African-Americans is a clear throwback to the days of rampant racism and segregation. Again, stop playing dumb.

3 strikes, you're out. Sorry but no big league chew for you.
You're not that bright, are you? Even if you were to tell me you have a Ph.D., your LIGHT could not be burning bright at all-- if you even have the LIGHT.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You know and I know that is an antiquated term used for Muslims. Stop playing dumb.
So? How does that change anything?

Quote:
When you made your original comment, we weren't even talking about ISIS.
Again, so? He is now giving you clarification of what he meant when he originally posted it.

Quote:
I am not sure about white not being a color. We are the ones who labeled black people as "colored". That term was ours for them and they adopted it. For us to use the term "colored" when referring to African-Americans is a clear throwback to the days of rampant racism and segregation. Again, stop playing dumb.
Colored person or black person, or white person, or yellow man ( not the reggae singer) mean what they mean. One cannot speak Latin and skip over the color black in a sentence because how the word has been hijacked by society. Hindus and Navajo are slowly getting pass the Nazi hijacking of the Swastika which means in sanskrit "well being." Don't get upset about this, no one is a racist, white supremacist, or anti semite. Your accusations are unfounded, therefore need to be stopped, and retracted.

Quote:
You're not that bright, are you? Even if you were to tell me you have a Ph.D., your LIGHT could not be burning bright at all-- if you even have the LIGHT.
The above isn't even a question, or even worth a response. But I'll give you one. I thought it very noble of you to apologize to Elder Riggen after you called him a liar. So, let's keep it on the noble side. Brother Esaias has proven himself in discussions here for a long time. He has been a member of this forum for awhile. Those who are familiar with his postings can testify that he is no racist, or communist. So, unless you can prove your accusations with evidence, I would cool my jets.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
We WERE talking about ISIS, bub, go back and look at the original reference again. As for your indignation, save it cause I'm not in the least bit impressed.

"If you even have the light"? Really? Wow, talk about being a one man judge, jury, and executioner. lol No worries, though, because you aren't the judge.