Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Why Does Our Contry Want War With Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
I could see a "lone wolf" or a "terror cell" causing enough havoc that would have the same effect as taking out a single city with a nuke. I can see a terror cell being sponsored by a foreign government to perform the carnage.
Yes, and they can see it too. The problem with that is that Big Brother is watching YOU. I'm serious as a heart attack, you may think what you do on your cell, or even on this forum goes unnoticed, but it doesn't. NSA isn't your father's old intelligence gathering arm of the United States anymore. We have Comrade FB and Comrade Google tracking our every move. Let's face it, they have systems set up who know, when, where, and what, before they even light the fuse. But, be my guess, use the Nuke Map, I gave you, it has a terrorist low level nuke in its arsenal. Go pick and city and then detonate, read the amount of devastation it causes. Also take into consideration other variables which the map doesn't supply, as fallout measurements, wide directions. I believe you are given a height of your blast, so you can figure out how wide spread your mushroom cloud will contaminate the atmosphere.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Here have fun

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. To take out a city in the United States with a nuke? Would cause more issues, and repercussions that we honestly can't even imagine to speculate. The United States has grown in unprecedented proportions. Her power is unimaginable, the fear she poses for all who oppose her, the might of Rome would bow in reverence. She isn't weak, not in the slightest, and she cannot be underestimated. To underestimate her would mean the literal annihilation of a country who would dare.
I don't think you understood me. I'm not saying that another country would dare attack us. I don't think any country is that foolish.

I'm considering the possibility of secretive corporate elites in the United States who own a sitting President, and even perhaps a good portion of congress, doing an inside job... to subvert any democratic reforms that would restore democracy to our republic and limit corporate power and money in politics. Of course, they will declare martial law, and find a way to implicate some foreign regime they want removed to expand their corporate globalist agenda. And we'll end up invading them after being duped into thinking that they attacked us. The war will be good for the corporate war profiteers and ratcheting up "patriotism". And all the democratic reforms that were on the way will be forgotten like yesterday's news as Americans are focused on the horror and body count from the devastation brought upon an entire city. And elections might be postponed until this designer "crisis" is over... of course they will ensure that elections are postponed indefinitely, or at least until they have completely demolished any efforts to bring democratic reforms that would challenge corporate money and power.

These corporations virtually own our system now. They aren't going to go down without a fight.

Last edited by Aquila; 04-20-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

All this talk of "a chaotic incident by which the elites seize control" is retarded. The elites ARE ALREADY IN CONTROL. Doh!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-20-2018, 07:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
All this talk of "a chaotic incident by which the elites seize control" is retarded. The elites ARE ALREADY IN CONTROL. Doh!
Old 04-20-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Reminds me of, "Come to the light Carol Ann. Come to the light!"
Old 04-21-2018, 05:23 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelRose View Post

I put up with a lot of flack from you people but do not pull Brother Rigdon into your foolish jesting. Brother Rigdon is a good man and a fine preacher.
So....are you from Texas or Japan? You can't be in both places.

Does your Pastor approve of men dressing like little girls?

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, they are.

However, should a significant movement to limit corporate power and money in politics prove to legitimately threaten this control, they'll do whatever is necessary to subvert the democratic process.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Yes, they are.

However, should a significant movement to limit corporate power and money in politics prove to legitimately threaten this control, they'll do whatever is necessary to subvert the democratic process.
That already happened. Occupy, TEA Party, Ron Paul Revolution, Perot, Buchanan, you can go back to the 60s if you want, 50s, 30s and 20s, we can go back to Andy Jackson, Jefferson, Patrick Henry and the Antifederalists, even. All co-opted, marginalized, subverted, or outright ignored.

The problem isn't "corporate money and power", IT'S THE BANKS and THE NOBLES. Always has been, always will be. Been a problem since the Medicis, Borgias, and going back even further to the Flavians and ole Nebuchadnezzar, even back to old Babel on the plains of Shinar, and further.

Every movement is controlled, directed, or destroyed. Made possible by usury (aka "fractional reserve banking"). Oh, you thought government was "for the people"? Uh, not quite like you were told in the state-run school system.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-21-2018, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
That already happened. Occupy, TEA Party, Ron Paul Revolution, Perot, Buchanan, you can go back to the 60s if you want, 50s, 30s and 20s, we can go back to Andy Jackson, Jefferson, Patrick Henry and the Antifederalists, even. All co-opted, marginalized, subverted, or outright ignored.

The problem isn't "corporate money and power", IT'S THE BANKS and THE NOBLES. Always has been, always will be. Been a problem since the Medicis, Borgias, and going back even further to the Flavians and ole Nebuchadnezzar, even back to old Babel on the plains of Shinar, and further.

Every movement is controlled, directed, or destroyed. Made possible by usury (aka "fractional reserve banking"). Oh, you thought government was "for the people"? Uh, not quite like you were told in the state-run school system.
I hope that a mob someday will burn the Federal Reserve building to the ground.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood