Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Austin

Re: Serpent seed doctrine & Evolution theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
I can only believe it is the fringe stuff about this that has sent you there. I saw it as just a possible explanation for the "fruit" episode, "sin entered the world," and Adam's absence from Cain's geneology. "...those who may have come from the serpent sometime after Adam and Eve..." to quote you.

Could you outline what you don't like about this doctrine? I have a feeling I will dislike the same, unbiblical things
And it seems pertinent to ask if you believe Gen 1:2 "and the earth became void..." or are you sticking with God creating confusion? Ty
Wish I had more energy to combat such ideologies. I first believe there has been life here on this earth before our human appearance. I believe it was the kingdom on God under the rule and order of Satan. I believe he had angels under his government which ruled in a physical world. I believe there were creatures here with extra ordinary powers and abilities. I think they had a body , soul and spirit. I believe that when God destroyed this earth in that time with water these spirits remained here in darkness and had no order of things because there was no life here or creation, the earth was covered with water[ ice ] and darkness was through out all the universe.
Standing void would suggest that the earth was empty of physical life and everything was at a stand still or had ceased to exist.
When God began to create life he created man in his image and after his likeness,[ his declaration states, lets us make man in our likeness, this would be suggestive of something new] therefore the other life forms must not have been the same as us.
When God created mankind he gave them a free will of choice and decision making, he did not make exactly like him, but only made them in appearence look like him or how he would image them to be. The image is the reflection of God where the likeness is the appaearence of God./ because mankind was not perfect as God is perfect, there remained the ability to sin, if man was perfect he would not have any desire when tempted, to sin.
I don't believe in any devil having any sort of affair with any human if that is what this theory is suggesting.. actually I'm not sure what this theory is suggesting!!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

According to John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"
Gen.313 "And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that you have done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

Lust means:
1.) intense sexual desire or appetite
2.)uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite;

Beguile means to deceive someone in a cunning way or to enchant someone and make him become attracted to you.

Serpent the father of Cain had lust with Eve, serpent beguiled Eve and she was deceived that was a sin, but when Eve gave the fruit to Adan, Adan did not committed a sin as what 1 Timothy 2:14 says.

When Adan and Eve both committed the act, they tried to hide the evidence as they hid their naked bodies to God.

Last edited by cyber_truth; 01-15-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
actually I'm not sure what this theory is suggesting!!
Well, we know "sin entered the world," and I believe Murray would just call this the mechanism--it wouldn't be an actual devil with Eve, but something irresistible to them both, that Satan could tempt them with, perhaps? Sex with another species? But this is further than I've ever heard Murray go, and I haven't actually heard his lecture on this. I'm pretty sure Murray maintains that salvation is open for the Kenite also.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
Well, we know "sin entered the world," and I believe Murray would just call this the mechanism--it wouldn't be an actual devil with Eve, but something irresistible to them both, that Satan could tempt them with, perhaps? Sex with another species? But this is further than I've ever heard Murray go, and I haven't actually heard his lecture on this. I'm pretty sure Murray maintains that salvation is open for the Kenite also.
We use that word lust to attach it to sex in this 21st century but the Hebrew word used in that verse does not attach the word with sex, it explains it as an over whelming desire, which could mean any of the six senses of the human perspective of the body. In this case the desire was to know what the fruit would do as far as making her a god with all this knowledge that she would be someone special. Lustful desire to become great and equal as a God. A similar experience which people are trying to do now in many various ways and forms..
Sin entering into the world had nothing to do with anyone having sex with anything. it had everything to to do with the fact that man outside of God is weak and capable of failure when it comes to completing God's will and purpose.
Sin entering into the world is an expression of the fact that sin appeared. it appeared because of personal choice due to the fact that humans have a soul and a mind where their emotions are and where they make decisions to act upon their emotions. Cain killed abel because he was jealous of his brother. The act had nothing to do with Satan and Eve, but everything to do with the fact that Lucifer has the power of suggestion and over a period of time if something does not inter act with that power of suggestion, then the person whom he is using it on will eventually do exactly what the devil wants them to do.
For instance, how many do we know in these times that have forsaken the right way and have gone astray after the ways and teachings of men and not after God>?
The truths of the Lord are simply and easily understood. Those who claim t know Jesus, and have his very presents in them and yet they know not the truth,!?/ Why don't people simply speak to jesus and say lord is this so or not?/ Will he not answer in truth? I think he does in the things I have spoken to hi about and not days later but within the hour and even moment.
People are always learning but never able, to come to the truth which is in Christ Jesus . That truth is not just the gospel or the bible, it is in what Jesus said. In that day you will need no man teach you anything, for he, the spirit of truth, will lead you in ALL truth.Jesus went on to say in that same chapter of John, I will come to you and I will be with you, and in you. I will show you all things..
We need to stop listening to men and develop a dependency on Jesus.
Men are religions, Jesus is reality!!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Banned

Has anyone mentioned the fact that they covered their private parts for some reason?
Old 01-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
We use that word lust to attach it to sex in this 21st century but the Hebrew word used in that verse does not attach the word with sex, it explains it as an over whelming desire, which could mean any of the six senses of the human perspective of the body. In this case the desire was to know what the fruit would do as far as making her a god with all this knowledge that she would be someone special. Lustful desire to become great and equal as a God. A similar experience which people are
Sins are crimes committed against God's laws.

If you made lust has no connection with sex, but I assure you that the commission of the crime has a connection with the evidence!

When Adan and Eve after the commission of the crime, God came to investigate the cause of the crime and interrogated Adam in which the evidence still standing that he hids, God interrogate Adam with this words..""Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree(committed the crime) that I commanded you not to eat from?"

Last edited by cyber_truth; 01-16-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_truth View Post

If you made lust has no connection with sex, but I assure you that the commission of the crime has a connection with the evidence!

When Adan and Eve after the commission of the crime, God came to investigate the cause of the crime and interrogated Adam in which the evidence still standing that he hids, God interrogate Adam with this words..""Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree(committed the crime) that I commanded you not to eat from?"
The tree was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. When they partook of it their shame came to light and I'm sure so did many other things which they had not experienced.
The presents of God in the garden was one in which they could see him n a person, the power of God in spirit is omnipresent, which means, all things have their existence in Him. Therefore when they crossed over and realized what they had done the convicting power of God became real and through the law of God written on their hearts, they became shame of themselves and saw themselves naked.
There's a bigger message here in this account other than this theory. It the fact that the woman wanted to take the identity of the man's dominion away from him that she could have the recognition in the earth and not him.
When Paul takes about the woman being the weaker vessel and the man having the birthright and the woman being deceived and the man making the choice and not deceived, that still applies in the Kingdom of God in His order of things. Why, because the things that caused the problem is still in the woman within her human nature. The strange thing is, most women don't even realize it.
Right now I'm of the personal opinion that God should have created the woman first, and then the man. Because if it were not for the women in this earth that were operating in faith through the spirit of God, there would not be any Christianity.
I feel sorry for the man who believes and his wife does not. he must deal with this struggle all the time.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The tree was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. When they partook of it their shame came to light and I'm sure so did many other things which they had not experienced.
The presents of God in the garden was one in which they could see him n a person, the power of God in spirit is omnipresent, which means, all things have their existence in Him. Therefore when they crossed over and realized what they had done the convicting power of God became real and through the law of God written on their hearts, they became shame of themselves and saw themselves naked.
There's a bigger message here in this account other than this theory. It the fact that the woman wanted to take the identity of the man's dominion away from him that she could have the recognition in the earth and not him.
When Paul takes about the woman being the weaker vessel and the man having the birthright and the woman being deceived and the man making the choice and not deceived, that still applies in the Kingdom of God in His order of things. Why, because the things that caused the problem is still in the woman within her human nature. The strange thing is, most women don't even realize it.
Right now I'm of the personal opinion that God should have created the woman first, and then the man. Because if it were not for the women in this earth that were operating in faith through the spirit of God, there would not be any Christianity.
I feel sorry for the man who believes and his wife does not. he must deal with this struggle all the time.
I believed on that brother that there's a bigger message in spiritual matter for that physical crime incident that they committed, but not just a theory.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Has anyone mentioned the fact that they covered their private parts for some reason?
They covered their private parts hiding the evidence in their commission of the crime.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

The commission of the crime has a connection with the evidence!

When Adan and Eve after the commission of the crime, God came to investigate the cause of the crime and interrogated Adam in which he hid the evidence that still remained standing, as God interrogate Adam with this words.."Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree(committed the crime) that I commanded you not to eat from?"