Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-23-2016, 01:54 PM
Saved by Grace

Official Trump flip flops & broken promises thread

So far your boy Trump hasn't even taken the oath yet and he's already backing off, softenibg, flip flopping, or outright breaking several campaign promises. I saud previously I hope he does half of what he said. I'll be surprised if he does 1/10th of what he promised. I told ya'll he's playing ya'll Christians for fools. We just ate it up, and turned a blind eye toward all his immorality, profanity, and lies, and believed this time he waa going to do what he said. Well gues what? He's not.

So far he's already broken his promise to have a special prosecutor look into Hillary's case. Now after calling her crooked for months she's "good people."

That promise to repeal Obamacare? Remains to be seen, but he's already said he's going to keep some of it.

Move the embassy to Jerusalem? Highly doubtful.

A Muslim registry? Priebus said not happening.

A border wall? Maybe more like a fence. And don't hold your breath on anything actually being "built".

I'm still glad we got him over Hillary, and the one thing I hope he does is get us a good supreme court justice. But I don't believe a word he says, and I have zero faith on anything he does.

If he governs like this, kiss the Presidency and Senate good bye in 2020.

I started this thread because I'm sure hes already breaking other promises. And more certain there are much more broken promises and flip flops to come.

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill
Old 11-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Re: Official Trump flip flops & broken promises th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
So far your boy Trump hasn't even taken the oath yet and he's already backing off, softenibg, flip flopping, or outright breaking several campaign promises. I saud previously I hope he does half of what he said. I'll be surprised if he does 1/10th of what he promised. I told ya'll he's playing ya'll Christians for fools. We just ate it up, and turned a blind eye toward all his immorality, profanity, and lies, and believed this time he waa going to do what he said. Well gues what? He's not.

So far he's already broken his promise to have a special prosecutor look into Hillary's case. Now after calling her crooked for months she's "good people."

That promise to repeal Obamacare? Remains to be seen, but he's already said he's going to keep some of it.

Move the embassy to Jerusalem? Highly doubtful.

A Muslim registry? Priebus said not happening.

A border wall? Maybe more like a fence. And don't hold your breath on anything actually being "built".

I'm still glad we got him over Hillary, and the one thing I hope he does is get us a good supreme court justice. But I don't believe a word he says, and I have zero faith on anything he does.

If he governs like this, kiss the Presidency and Senate good bye in 2020.

I started this thread because I'm sure hes already breaking other promises. And more certain there are much more broken promises and flip flops to come.

you obviously have not really followed Trump closely. Rush destroyed this very list today. But those of us who have listened to Trump instead hearing what we wanted know that he has not flipp-flopped.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

Trumpsters in denial.

Currently flipping on Common Core by nominating an Ed Secy who has been ardently pro Common Core.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Trumpsters in denial.

Currently flipping on Common Core by nominating an Ed Secy who has been ardently pro Common Core.
Trump said common core was "a disaster" and "a very bad thing" and that it allows "the progressives in the Dept of Education indoctrinate, not educate, our kids."

Common core was one of the things Trump hit Jeb Bush hard on.

Then Trump turns around and appoints a Dept of Ed head who is a common core advocate. Newsmax has a story that says "Jeb: Trump made excellent choice"

This guy is such a flake.

To say nothing of his pledge to eliminate the DoE.
https://www.americanprogressaction.o...errible-ideas/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/will-don...eral-agencies/

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill
Old 11-23-2016, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

They still don't get it...
Old 11-24-2016, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Trumpsters in denial.

If it is coming from you despised , discredited few, then it is wrong. The only thing bigger than your ignorance is your pride. You were wrong about the election and you are wrong on the so-called "flip-flops".
Old 11-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Yeshua is God

Quote:
Trumpsters in denial.

Trump has not yet taken office and you are already declaring his presidency a failure.

Perhaps you should remember that you were wrong on predicting him never becoming president before you start predicting a failed presidency.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
Trump has not yet taken office and you are already declaring his presidency a failure.

Perhaps you should remember that you were wrong on predicting him never becoming president before you start predicting a failed presidency.
Post where I "declared his presidency a failure."

I. Never. Posted. That. Perhaps you shouldn't make junk up.

What I've posted is that Trump is a liar, and that he has no record of consistency. And he's proving it now.

Last edited by n david; 11-24-2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
If it is coming from you despised , discredited few, then it is wrong. The only thing bigger than your ignorance is your pride. You were wrong about the election and you are wrong on the so-called "flip-flops".
Keep on bringing up the election. Whatever.

I'm right about Trump not being consistent and he's proving it.

I'm not ignorant, you're just so biased and blinded by idolatry you don't care what Trump is doing.

Also, it's not coming from me. I'm simply posting the news of Trump's flip flops and broken promises. Even notsoBreitbart has headlines about it.

Last edited by n david; 11-24-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:57 AM

Too bad (the only other realistic possible option)that Hillary didn't win, she would've at the very least have already...uhhhhh

well

uhhhhh

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29

Last edited by shag; 11-24-2016 at 08:01 AM.