Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 02-22-2017, 04:27 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Bringing Protest & Disruption To Church:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/19/us/tod...ally-new-york/

Islam just got thousands of converts. Once they recite the Shahada, the women can go put their burkas on & get their vaginas sharia-mutilated to complete the transition. #IAmAMuslimToo

Last edited by Amanah; 02-22-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Sadly, I feel that conservative Christianity has painted itself into a proverbial corner wherein they'd vote for the most radial fascist, if he professed to be pro-life and anti-gay. I mean, I've even heard Franklin Graham praise Vladimir Putin for his strong armed stance against gay Russians. Graham doesn't seem to care that the man is a cold blooded killer and virtual dictator dedicated to usurping American influence throughout the world.
A - you seem to have twisted FG's word's. Here they are in context:

(Russian Journalist) - "I heard that you called Barack Obama ‘the leader of the antichrist movement.’ Is that true? What do you think about the current president of the United States?"

FG - "I have met the president on several occasions. He’s a very nice person. But he supports and promotes policies that contradict the teachings of God. As a Christian I believe that abortion is murder, he supports it. Homosexuality and same-sex marriage — those are sins against God, and the president is promoting them. I’m not against homosexuals as people. But God commanded that marriage should be between a man and a woman. And I very much appreciate that President Putin is protecting Russian young people against homosexual propaganda. If only to give them the opportunity to grow up and make a decision for themselves. Again, homosexuals cannot have children, they can take other people’s children. I believe that President Obama (and I’ll repeat, he’s a very nice person) is leading America down the wrong road. He’s taking a stand against God."
Old 02-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Okay, dats funny!
Old 02-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
I think one of the first picket signs we'll see will read:
Yeah that will be pretty effective....if a Jew reads that sign it in the land Israel.

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill

Last edited by Jason B; 02-22-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:03 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
Interesting when the left all of a sudden determines to take the Law of Moses literally and make it applicable for us today. Hmm.

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill
Old 02-22-2017, 08:28 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
I notice you left off these excerpts from the article:
"Yet any blame we place on Trump, his administration, and their legislative accomplices must be cast wider. Trumpian neo-fascism is simply the latest fruit from a much older tree. The worst imperial impulses of the United States of America find their root in a form of Christianity that legitimizes militarism, economic exploitation, racism, and sexism."
"Let us take an ax to the root. Our nation's Christian roots aren't incidental to our imperialism; they are central. The engine of Western imperialism is the quasi-Christian set of national myths that teach us that we, uniquely, embody the good life and should spread that life to the rest of the world. This Christian supremacy has been the justification for the deepest of our national sins."

So, for this author, (as for many of the left), Western Civilization is evil and must be resisted.
Let's just make it plain.

Biblical Christianity is the enemy. These people whether masquerading as secular humanists, agnostics, atheists, or "progressive" (liberal) Christians, and even Muslims are all essentially on the same team, working toward the same end, the complete destruction and eradication of Biblical Christianity.

They will fail.

Any Christianity which affirms the teachings of Christ, namely that except you repent you will perish, and that the wrath of God abides on them who do not believe, and that salvation is available exclusively in and through Jesus Christ, is completely intolerable to ALL the groups mentioned above, most of all the liberal "Christians" who seem to be hate Christianity above all except for perhaps the most radical Muslims. What is quite frankly most disgusting about this progressive liberal emergent post modern melting pot of "Christianity" is that it wraps itself and its ungodly political social activism idolatry in self righteous rags and proclaims to represent the real Jesus to people, all the while telling the homosexual, the fornicator, and those who sacrifice their unborn children to molech "its ok. You're free to do all these things." False prophets and liars. Their mouths must be stopped.

"Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot profit. Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, 'We are delivered to do all these abominations'? Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, " says the Lord .
Jeremiah 7:8-11 NKJV

Last edited by Jason B; 02-22-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
Let's just make it plain.

Biblical Christianity is the enemy. These people whether masquerading as secular humanists, agnostics, atheists, or "progressive" (liberal) Christians, and even Muslims are all essentially on the same team, working toward the same end, the complete destruction and eradication of Biblical Christianity.

They will fail.

Any Christianity which affirms the teachings of Christ, namely that except you repent you will perish, and that the wrath of God abides on them who do not believe, and that salvation is available exclusively in and through Jesus Christ, is completely intolerable to ALL the groups mentioned above, most of all the liberal "Christians" who seem to be hate Christianity above all except for perhaps the most radical Muslims. What is quite frankly most disgusting about this progressive liberal emergent post modern melting pot of "Christianity" is that it wraps itself and its ungodly political social activism idolatry in self righteous rags and proclaims to represent the real Jesus to people, all the while telling the homosexual, the fornicator, and those who sacrifice their unborn children to molech "its ok. You're free to do all these things." False prophets and liars. Their mouths must be stopped.

"Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot profit. Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, 'We are delivered to do all these abominations'? Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, " says the Lord .
Jeremiah 7:8-11 NKJV

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
'And if a stranger dwells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him. The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:33-34

SAME CHAPTER:

'And if you offer a sacrifice of a peace offering to the Lord , you shall offer it of your own free will. It shall be eaten the same day you offer it, and on the next day. And if any remains until the third day, it shall be burned in the fire. 'You shall keep My statutes. You shall not let your livestock breed with another kind. You shall not sow your field with mixed seed. Nor shall a garment of mixed linen and wool come upon you. You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard.
Leviticus 19:5-6, 19, 27 NKJV

NEXT CHAPTER

"Again, you shall say to the children of Israel: 'Whoever of the children of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who gives any of his descendants to Molech, he shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:2, 13 NKJV

#doh
#liberalfail
#thatlawofmosestho

Happens everytime liberals try to get sanctimonious with the scriptures, they simply show they don't understand them at all, nor context, nor the distinction between the old & new covenants.

Kinda like when they pop off and say all the scriptures that condemn homosexuality are in the Old Testament. Or when they run around quoting (partially) Matthew 7:1 "judge not". This is their MO, and it just makes them look even more foolish.

Beyond all that, one must wonder why the liberals who deny the inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of scripture can never seem to get away from using it as the final authority, even if they impose their twisted and mangled interpretations upon it.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
This could be the most dangerous mob mentality yet.... for the mob! Why if those pastors would stand up and preach the gospel and salvation to them... we might get the revival in the land that we need!
That was my first thought. Hundreds of unbelievers showing up at my church? Praise the Lord.

Someone will say "ah, but they're Christians".

If they're willing to interrupt and disrupt the worship of God and proclamation and instruction of His Word, for the sake of medicade and mercury levels in the water, there is little chance there would be a Christian amongst them.

To say nothing of the same protesting lqbt, gay "rights", abortion (oh how they love the word choice, i rather prefer ruthless heartless and selfish murder), and the like. Perhaps they will wear their pink P* hats or genitalia costumes. Maybe break some windows and burn some churches.

In a world where I shouldn't be shocked, I find it shocking that so called "Christians" actually align themselves with these liberal agenda driven whacko types and malign those who follow Christ.