Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
The wrongdoing is so blatant and obvious but the media is trying to push a narrative of lies. Thing that burns my hide is this, even though Trump can get a second term, the attacks on him have been meant to deligitimize his Presedency. I mean he was leading in most races over Biden anywhere between 5-10% Then the counting stops and all of a sudden all the found votes are 100% for Biden? I mean, I may be ugly but I am not stupid.I can tell corruption when it is being perpetrated. I also know that this isn't a physical battle, bit a Spiritual one. It just gets tiring. I never thought I would see the day when these things would go on in the US.
Interesting tweets by Tony Shaffer who is a retired Intelligence Operative, current President of the London Center for Policy Research and a member of President Trump’s 2020 Advisory Board:

“What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud and what if they “tagged” the ballots. What would happen if DHS does an audit and finds ballots without the “tag”? People know how light works...and what they don’t see can be seen in infrared and ultraviolet...we had a whole block of instruction at “Farm” on secret writing...it is amazing...”
Old 11-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Not riding the train

Michigan GOP Chair: Dozens of Michigan counties used the same software that caused 6,000 votes in one county to switch from Trump to Biden.

Laura Cox: “If all this wasn’t enough, in Antrim County ballots were counted for Democrats that were meant for Republicans, causing a six thousand vote swing against our candidates. The county clerk came forward and said tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes. Since then we have now discovered that forty-seven counties use this same software in the same capacity. Antrim County had to hand count all of the ballots. And these counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies. The people of Michigan deserve a transparent and open process.”

Last edited by Pressing-On; 11-06-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Not riding the train

“This is what we know. We have to go back to the state level and how this morass came to be in the first instance. The Governor, Wolf, and the State Supreme Court, flagrantly violated the Constitution of the U.S. The power to set these rules and regulations is vested in the Legislature. They just ignored that, ignored the Constitution. Now we bring it down to the counting houses, and outrageously, observers, who are the sentinels of integrity & transparency, were excluded. Pennsylvania has conducted itself in a horrible lawless way, and hopefully this will be corrected at the Supreme Court of the United States. Also, these late ballots past Election Day are illegal, exactly what the President has been saying. The Supreme Court, in extraordinary circumstances, has been able to render decisions in a matter of days.” Ken Starr, former Independent Counsel.”
Old 11-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Claims of fraud are wishful thinking without evidence to back the claim.
The YouTube videos I posted are what is called eyewitness testimony. It is just me person, it may be explained away, I coul post things all day but you get the picture. Thing is this, it is a pattern and it proves wrongdoing. In fact, eyewitness testimony is enough to convict people. It is the willingly ignorant that ignores the shenanigans of the left.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Michigan GOP Chair: Dozens of Michigan counties used the same software that caused 6,000 votes in one county to switch from Trump to Biden.

Laura Cox: “If all this wasn’t enough, in Antrim County ballots were counted for Democrats that were meant for Republicans, causing a six thousand vote swing against our candidates. The county clerk came forward and said tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes. Since then we have now discovered that forty-seven counties use this same software in the same capacity. Antrim County had to hand count all of the ballots. And these counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies. The people of Michigan deserve a transparent and open process.”
I hope they do something about it.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

More political theatre
Old 11-06-2020, 03:51 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
More political theatre
Entertainment is dramatic to draw your attention to it and keep you watching. Im not saying there isnt fraud going in...there is. I AM saying that life is imitating "art" only this time the actors and audience are real...yet they treat us like there is a director in a chair somewhere bout to yell CUT aftet an intense scene and the hero and villain who were just at each others throats in a life or death struggle are about to go get yummies at the Craft Services table.

That doesnt fly in real life...we are real people with real lives and these "scenes" have true consequences.

God will avenge His people...and it wont be with a shield, hammer or a flying suit...I believe that the Ancient of Days is about to show Himself strong.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
I hope they do something about it.
It did help Michigan county official, Adam Kochenderfer regain his seat after he had conceded. So, no theatre here.

I am sure more will come out of it.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
More political theatre
Yes, it is Bro and more than theatre, it is outright corruption. But, I can't give up because I have to realize that as a child of God I always have access to God and his favor even if Lazarus has been in the tomb for 4 days. Even the Apostle Paul said I appeal to Caesar. He did this even knowing I was the will of God for him to die. Love you Brother, keep the faith and know that we stand for what is right!😇👍
Old 11-06-2020, 06:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Entertainment is dramatic to draw your attention to it and keep you watching. Im not saying there isnt fraud going in...there is. I AM saying that life is imitating "art" only this time the actors and audience are real...yet they treat us like there is a director in a chair somewhere bout to yell CUT aftet an intense scene and the hero and villain who were just at each others throats in a life or death struggle are about to go get yummies at the Craft Services table.

That doesnt fly in real life...we are real people with real lives and these "scenes" have true consequences.

God will avenge His people...and it wont be with a shield, hammer or a flying suit...I believe that the Ancient of Days is about to show Himself strong.
What doesn't fly in real life?